• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
She should tho, unless Kaido holds back
Nah, you're simply underrating her.

So you're telling us that Yamato who got her ass beat for the past twenty years is suddenly going to mid diff or high diff Kaido?
You're making a ton of assumptions here:
  • We don't know how Kaido's "fights" with Yamato went other than that she "paid the price for defying him".
  • We don't know when last Kaido and Yamato "fought".
  • Given the context of the chapter, I doubt she ever "fought" Kaido since her battle with Ace.
  • Yamato only just got her shackles removed, it's possible that she could never use her Devil Fruit abilities while the shackles remained.

Of all the objections to Yamato pushing Kaido past low difficulty, "Kaido beat her up when she was a child", must be one of the stupidest. For all we know, Yamato could be ten times stronger than the last time she "fought" Kaido.

Yamato isn't Luffy and this isn't Fairy tail bro.
If you're going to be condescending, then at least present sound arguments.

I can’t wait... I need Kid and Killer greatness
:josad:
- Luffy looks up to Shanks, Kidd wants to kill Shanks
- Shanks gave his arm for Luffy, he took Kidds arm
- Shanks taught Luffy to ignore people who laugh at him, Kidd kills people who laugh at his dream.
- Kidd and Shanks both are non D. conquerers that have 1 arm, red hair, and a scar across the left side of their face

I’m telling you Wano is just the starting line for Kidd. His big shine and backstory will be after this arc when the new 4 emperors are Luffy, Kidd, Blackbeard, and Shanks.

Two black haired Ds and two red hair one armed conquerers. Luffy hates Blackbeard, Kidd hates Shanks.

Jump on the Kidd hype before it’s too late :myman:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Jiki Jiki no Mi apparently... that doesn’t really make sense.

Jiki is Japanese for season but can also mean time or period.

Since Toki Toki no more exists it’s not time so it must be the Season Season fruit? Idk need better translators to explain...
Kidd's fruit is probably something different from metal manipulation then, something similar.

@Cinera what do you think about your power scaling resulting in Kaido one shots any FM level character cuz of his early interaction with Luffy after

- Kinemon is still alive and tries to keep fighting, but is stabbed in the abdomen by Kaidou while telling him to die as a warrior.

:choppawhat:
Dude’s powerscaling is some of the worst in history.

Dude types big paragraphs to sound sophisticated but if you actually read it, it’s all rambling and nonsense and makes 0 sense especially if it’s about zolo or yamato

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera what do you think about your power scaling resulting in Kaido one shots any FM level character cuz of his early interaction with Luffy after

- Kinemon is still alive and tries to keep fighting, but is stabbed in the abdomen by Kaidou while telling him to die as a warrior.

:choppawhat:
  • It wasn't a named technique from Kaido.
  • Kinemon blocked it with both his swords.
  • This is a great feat for Kinemon.

I think that Base Kaido can still oneshot Katakuri and Post WCI Luffy with a Thunder Bagua.

I think that Base Kaido can still oneshot Katakuri and Post WCI Luffy with a Thunder Bagua.
This has the huge Haki waves coating the club that we've seen from Whitebeard and Roger, and you were hyped Zoro pulled of something somewhat resembling it though at one point.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

The thing is.
It's a swing with CoC.
What's the difference if he screams some random name?
Why does it make it "stronger"?
Named attacks are a disease and should be deleted from existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.