Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
u dont vote someone and say pressure/reaction vote

it loses its meaning and just reads as fske contribution

Actually this is not the pressure vote. I had mentioned casting a pressure vote was presumably useless in that you had looked well oriented about the dynamics of the game and you would have probably found a way to circumvent it and actually use it at your favor instead of feeling pressured, and this response is kinda confirming my original prevision. So I preferred to wait for more of your posting as you were already a suspect, to observe how founded my suspicions were. Conclusively, I chose to cast a vote after gathering new compelling elements about your in-game demeanor. At first you were pushing a case on me that in my opinion was not substantial, then you switched axis and plugged a similar pattern with Usopp/Ekko, so generating enough elements for me to deduce that you are probably bad in that probably being opportunistic.
when did i form a case against you or usopp?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Haven't read 90% of the posts here. Just tell me who to vote cause I'm not gonna either.
I'm voting T-pein currently. He didn't provide much reason for voting Destroyer or me. After that, when Udell questioned him about flipping votes too easily, he retorted back with Udell's lack of meta knowledge on his playstyle instead of actually substantiating his scum reads and pushes.

It just felt like he discredited Udell's whole argument rather than actually refute the points that Udell made. I believe JDB and another player have their vote on T-pein.

Also, there was a bunch of back and forth between Usopp and myself, currently Light and usopp have their vote on you and Beta is voting Destroyer.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I'm voting T-pein currently. He didn't provide much reason for voting Destroyer or me. After that, when Udell questioned him about flipping votes too easily, he retorted back with Udell's lack of meta knowledge on his playstyle instead of actually substantiating his scum reads and pushes.

It just felt like he discredited Udell's whole argument rather than actually refute the points that Udell made. I believe JDB and another player have their vote on T-pein.

Also, there was a bunch of back and forth between Usopp and myself, currently Light and usopp have their vote on you and Beta is voting Destroyer.
Right, cool.

Vote lynch TPein

Vote Tally 2:
@The Destoryer -> Ekkologix
@T-Peinโ„ข -> The Destoryer -> Lindltaylor
@Ekkologix -> TheAncientCenturion -> Lindltaylor -> TheAncientCenturion
@Lindltaylor -> Ekkologix -> T-Peinโ„ข
@Udell -> T-Peinโ„ข
@Light D Lamperouge -> Nefertari Rhea -> TheAncientCenturion
@Finalbeta -> The Destoryer
@Jew D. Boy -> T-Peinโ„ข
@MangoSenpai -> The Destoryer
@TheAncientCenturion -> T-Peinโ„ข

T-Peinโ„ข - 4
The Destoryer - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 2
Lindltaylor - 1
Ekkologix - 1

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.​

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
kinda wanna read how light played the king last game
Probably not that good, it was one of my first games, and the knight killed me on like n2 lmao. Tbf that knight was really really headstrong. :sanmoji:

Oh I thought you meant jump on as if someone would react to it
Nah I wanted to see if someone will sheep me and why.

I do not care if Ekko is king he is clearly behaving suspiciously and the best thing to do is to lynch the only player who was quick to sheep our great king.
udell was kinda sure cult is in game

soft pinged me earlier

hmm

hi cult
WOW How can I be sure cult is in this game? Please stop making up reads you have been doing this the whole game.

First you acted like its impossible for you to be scum. Fabricated your reads on Lind, and even defending T-Pein. Why should town let you and Pein dictate the lynch??

LET ME CLARIFY. I said cult/scum because I cannot be sure who is in the game. When I was reading it clearly stated cult will NOT know if king is on their side. So I used that point to prove to you if Lind was actually cult he wouldn't try to lynch the king D1. If he was mafia he wouldn't night kill the king. Literally my whole point so far was giving you reasons as to why your push on Lind is asinine and makes you look bad.

The majority who tries to lynch the king is either town or neutral. I am now certain you are not reading my post and are full of horseshit. You did this last game and flip cult so yea I 100% don't trust you. You were also quick to not lynch Flower when you thought she could be jester and here comes TAC with the jester play AKA the fool.

The biggest reason why I want T-Pein dead is because he loves to sheep as scum. It's not even the fact that he was quick to vote Destroyer. He never at no point in this game gave a reason for it. He was sooo sure Destroyer is scum and bamm he hops onto Lind for also zero reason. This man has no concern for any town mislynch and thus I cannot trust him with good conscious.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
We have around an hour and a half before the EOD. If we wanna lynch someone we all have to go for the same person lol, seeing as there's like 10 of us voting or so.

Vote lynch T-Pein @Queen

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Someone look into TAC btw.

it was my first time getting some type of vig, ofc I was trigger happy:neesama:
It just had to be like that. The irony is that I invested you that night thinking you're my scumbuddy lmao. Where's your vote now?

Someone look into TAC btw.
How about you do it?

I already mentioned that it feels like he is trying to get lynched. So he could be the fool or a disinterested townie.

If he is mafia or town his behavior is mostly game throwing. I honestly suggest night killing him. The game has enough pages to say something other than this game is dead.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
The question would boil down to whether or not he is faking it. Normally, that's not an excellent strategy, to use an overstatement, unless not being afraid of being looked.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
How about you do it?
I meant at night. I've already gone through his posts earlier, there's 0 worth to them.

I already mentioned that it feels like he is trying to get lynched. So he could be the fool or a disinterested townie.
A fool is more probable imo. He's more proactive as town, and as scum would put up a better defense or try to fit in better.

I honestly suggest night killing him.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Someone should check him at night one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.