Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Someone look into TAC btw.

It just had to be like that. The irony is that I invested you that night thinking you're my scumbuddy lmao. Where's your vote now?
I'm sus at Knight right now for his reasons for sussing Lindt/Usopp.
Since it's majority votes, I'm down to vote Tpein. Like everyone already said, his vote was opportunistic. Especially since Lindt seems pretty townie. I'm hoping to see what he has to say for himself before he gets hammered

These posts by T-pein didn't address any of the points that Udell brought up against him. Udell's meta knowledge on you is irrelevant, T-pein. if he's scum reading you based on you flipping votes so easily then that's a valid scum read. Scum try and change wagons to see which one gains traction and push on it which is what you seem to be doing right now.

Plus you didn't provide much reason as to why Destroyer or me should be lynched. You'll have to substantiate your pushes.
He cannot address my points because he isn't town. He is the biggest liar I have ever met. He also claimed he afk the game we were scum buddies in which is not true. Pein loves to sheep and I watched him sheep my vote and other townie vote every phase. If town had a brain they would have lynched Pein and they would have known I was mafia that game.

In the game I caught him in which he claimed I am salty about, I notice he did the same thing. Town ignored me and Pein carried mafia to a victory. Now in this game here he is sheeping Ekko with zero reasons. So rather than address my points against him all he could say is that I am salty.

My first game here I was scum. Pein was convinced I was scum and voted me up every phase. I was masoned with him as town for a turbo game. His playstyle was completely different. He attempted to game solve and provided reasons, what has he done this DP? Oh wait all he did was vote for you, and call me salty.
Ekko would be my go to choice for the lynch, but it is what it is.
That is why I am suggesting to kill Pein. He saw Pein sheeping his vote and all he could tell me is let Pein and him lead and I should relax. Bro like what???

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Queen we got around an hour, right?

I'm hoping to see what he has to say for himself before he gets hammered
Yeah that's a good idea, but there's also that phase where we vote, so hopefully he shows up.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
He cannot address my points because he isn't town. He is the biggest liar I have ever met. He also claimed he afk the game we were scum buddies in which is not true. Pein loves to sheep and I watched him sheep my vote and other townie vote every phase. If town had a brain they would have lynched Pein and they would have known I was mafia that game.

In the game I caught him in which he claimed I am salty about, I notice he did the same thing. Town ignored me and Pein carried mafia to a victory. Now in this game here he is sheeping Ekko with zero reasons. So rather than address my points against him all he could say is that I am salty.

My first game here I was scum. Pein was convinced I was scum and voted me up every phase. I was masoned with him as town for a turbo game. His playstyle was completely different. He attempted to game solve and provided reasons, what has he done this DP? Oh wait all he did was vote for you, and call me salty.

That is why I am suggesting to kill Pein. He saw Pein sheeping his vote and all he could tell me is let Pein and him lead and I should relax. Bro like what???
Lol they're both too inconsistent, but I wanted Ussop more because "if you say I'm town, you're Town core"

:kobeha:

I don't mind either way.
Post automatically merged:

Whichever*

Oh I forgot about the trial phase lmao

I'll still wait a little and see if he shows up. I'll be around by EoD anyways
Yes there is a trial phase and normally at the point he has no choice but to claim. If we believe his claim he can say he is innocent and then move on. Anyway people are splitting votes including our so call townie king so probably be a no lynch.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
also it's been a while since I played with Midnight but last time he was town, I remember him being more engaged in scum hunting

most his posts now are just fluff like the people complaining about the game being slow, seems like he's trying to blend in with the other people coasting
Gonna be keeping an eye on him

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
also it's been a while since I played with Midnight but last time he was town, I remember him being more engaged in scum hunting

most his posts now are just fluff like the people complaining about the game being slow, seems like he's trying to blend in with the other people coasting
Gonna be keeping an eye on him
Midnight's hard to read, it's usually best not to think too much about him unless you need to.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So we got 7 now. Hopefully, another one will show up and Kiwi will hammer it.

Outside of T-Pein I'd say TAC, Midnight, and Ratchet are acting sus imo.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He's made exactly 3 posts thus far, just enough so he doesn't get mod blocked during the night. In those 3 posts there really isn't much, the most you can take there is his observation that T-Pein is vote happy. Town Ratchet, from previous games, is much more observant, present in the game and proactive. He takes note of a plethora of things that happened during the course of the phase. All of that is missing now, he seems like he wants to cost and avoid interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.