Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah different opinions exists and it's all good. That's why I keep repeating "in my personal opinion". I wasn't inviting you to tell me how I'm wrong lol.
There's opinions and there's arguments. Your opinion is that you don't like Yamato and don't want her to join, which I have no problem with because it's just an opinion. Your argument is that she is going to die. All I'm saying is that your argument makes no sense and is clearly biased due to your opinion, and that people did the exact same thing with Jinbei for years.

It look like we are approaching the end for this arc

Nami got alredy her first win, next one gona be /usopp or franky or robin&Brook) then jimbe then sanji and last 2 zoro luffy.

Didnt expect that Nami will win so soon her 1 vs 1.

By the way, Oda formula is not working that well in creating 0 suspence due to no conseguence.

Zeus is fine
Ulti after Big Mom attack was fine and Nami look like use Zeus to finish her zzz so lame
Page one will be fine....
In the future we ll see Kinemon next to Momo playing...zzzz
All scabban will be there wasted of so many chapters in the saga....zzzz

The only good part (sorry for this) was actually the rooftop nothing else really dissapointed so far in how Oda managed all characters, mediocre if not low level of story telling.

That all

If Ulti got up from that Big Mom attack, I don't see why Page One can't get up too so Usopp can get a moment to shine by putting him down. I would've preferred Usopp doing it himself and growing but putting down a weakened Page One ain't bad. Page One hadn't reverted back to his human form last we saw so maybe he'll get up. If Page One remains down, hopefully we atleast see Usopp shine against the Numbers. Jimbei vs Who's Who deserves to get panels cause it seemed promising.

Just because you don't care about Jinbei doesn't mean shit. He was an important character, especially to Luffy. Him dying would have affected Luffy 100 times more than Yamato dying. Same with Kinemon. Tragedy is not tragedy because fans like a character, but because of the impact in the story. Also a lot of people like Jinbei. And I don't give a crap whether you want Yamato to join, because your opinion doesn't affect whether or not it will happen. I just think it's disingenuous that people suddenly argue a character they don't like is being set up to die if it looks like they will join the crew.
Since impel down , we have seen lots of shit karate thing . I think it is enough for evertbody. Let's pave the way for young people.

There's opinions and there's arguments. Your opinion is that you don't like Yamato and don't want her to join, which I have no problem with because it's just an opinion. Your argument is that she is going to die. All I'm saying is that your argument makes no sense and is clearly biased due to your opinion, and that people did the exact same thing with Jinbei for years.
I never said I was against Jimbe joining. He is just boring to me and I don't care whether he would have joined or not. Also I never even said I don't like Yamato, stop projecting. I'm tired of Oda being soft and want some actual shocking death and see Yamato as fitting, because she is written for people to care and to like her. If you have war flashbacks because of it how is it my problem?

King = Queen anyways... King might have 10 mil higher bounty
Bounties are subjected to many factors. I concur that they proved a good indicator at least within a yonko crew thus far but it's best to be skeptical since King is currently holding his own against a beast like Marco and there's not enough evidence to believe Sanji is capable of affording the same yet.

I never said I was against Jimbe joining. He is just boring to me and I don't care whether he would have joined or not. Also I never even said I don't like Yamato, stop projecting. I'm tired of Oda being soft and want some actual shocking death and see Yamato as fitting, because she is written for people to care and to like her. If you have war flashbacks because of it how is it my problem?
Jimbei fights

Karate , more Karate , 1000 Karate .d.d.d

Bounties are subjected to many factors. I concur that they proved a good indicator at least within a yonko crew thus far but it's best to be skeptical since King is currently holding his own against a beast like Marco and there's not enough evidence to believe Sanji is capable of affording the same yet.
And by the way there's no substantial reason to believe that the difference between their bounties is merely going to prove 10 millions. It could be several folds larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.