Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
From last phase he doesnt know what his ability does.
So he actually watched udell visit mango?
I don't know. Just the ability name doesn't match with what he's saying it should do. The ability should have been observe that would have made him the tracker. Instead he told me he used overlook which is a watcher.

Observe Night ∞ Discover who target player visits.
  • Cannot target King
Overlook Night 3 Discover who visits target player.
  • Cannot target King

Yes,
He was my day 0
The random one.

Well as I said these people wanted Ratchet out or sused him maybe someone else too but this is from memory
> Me
> Larry
> Udell
> JDB
> Kiwi(?) can't remember rn clearly

Larry obviously flipped Cult Leader

I am obviously BD.

That leaves the other 3 I guess.

All I remember is you pushing strongly to lynch a couple of town.
Yes I pushed your lynch, because according to you Destroyer and Lind is scum. So if you thought Destroyer was scum (according to your horseshit) why did you check him with Blott? You gonna double down on your D1 reads or continue with your hypocrisy?? You push any scum yet?? I never pushed for Knight's lynch I pushed Ratchet DP2.

I pushed Ratchet lynch because he was present DP1 and did nothing.

I look forward to your invest results next DP so I can laugh my ass off.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The random one.

Well as I said these people wanted Ratchet out or sused him maybe someone else too but this is from memory
> Me
> Larry
> Udell
> JDB

I am obviously BD.

What we can get from this is that maybe Ratchet wasn't part of cult day 1, unless there was some distancing involved. Ratchet was scummy, but not a lynch priority day 1.

I don't really know how the players who suspected Ratchet day 1 matter, because imo, it was a valid suspicion. Just not enough to lynch him.

I don't know. Just the ability name doesn't match with what he's saying it should do. The ability should have been observe that would have made him the tracker. Instead he told me he used overlook which is a watcher.

The random one.

> Me
> Larry
> Udell
> JDB

I am obviously BD.

Ratchet also soft push Pein but wasn't really there. Ekko and Pein push Lind hard. Beta and Pein push Destroyer hard. Ekko also went after Destroyer. No matter how you look at it the most suspicious looking player D1 was def Pein. He call me salty for it idc. I don't need to sugar coat this ish.

Yes I pushed your lynch, because according to you Destroyer and Lind is scum. So if you thought Destroyer was scum (according to your horseshit) why did you check him with Blott? You gonna double down on your D1 reads or continue with your hypocrisy?? You push any scum yet?? I never pushed for Knight's lynch I pushed Ratchet DP2.

I pushed Ratchet lynch because he was present DP1 and did nothing.

I look forward to your invest results next DP so I can laugh my ass off.
Cringe,
I literally just said I wanted to compare my scum read to a confirmed town
Use your noodle.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Mu gut is telling me JDB is our invoker. He's been under the radar here I believe. That's the usual JDB scum meta. He hasn't had any major suses in the game nor butted heads against someone bar Susopp but that's like normal with Susopp. Voted early on for T- Pein and even said his reasons for voting him were weak. I am not feeling him this game at all for some reason.

Just like I said.
He did the inverse of this the previous phase.
Looks like he is just confused.
In any case.
He matched with destroyer who flipped town so...

What we can get from this is that maybe Ratchet wasn't part of cult day 1, unless there was some distancing involved. Ratchet was scummy, but not a lynch priority day 1.

I don't really know how the players who suspected Ratchet day 1 matter, because imo, it was a valid suspicion. Just not enough to lynch him.
I made my case D1. I even said cult are not gonna challenge the king D1. Look at Marimo posts. He didn't get into it with Ekko D1. Unless I scum read one of his buddies I don't even know why he tried to kill me.
I already did.

Ratchet > detroyer > ten

Why would I choose scummy targets?
I need a town in there to see if the previous ones are town as well.
Duh
Cringe,
I literally just said I wanted to compare my scum read to a confirmed town
Use your noodle.
:sus:
I want to say you are scum but based on my experience you manipulate others to make them look crazy rather slip like this lmao.
I won't even vote to lynch you. Your cult faction already failed to kill me so since the kill failed you taking a different approach. Why are you so afraid of me? I look forward to your result next DP.

Mu gut is telling me JDB is our invoker. He's been under the radar here I believe. That's the usual JDB scum meta. He hasn't had any major suses in the game nor butted heads against someone bar Susopp but that's like normal with Susopp. Voted early on for T- Pein and even said his reasons for voting him were weak. I am not feeling him this game at all for some reason.
I brought that up early this DP. Marimo and Jew both soft push the king. Dealing with the king is not easy for cult. I tried that strategy already. Kill the king and then take his place. To do this, converting the strongest tr is the smartest idea since town will be reluctant to have the prince step up.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
God dammit, I’m not getting any of these tags now…Marimo cursed me on his scummy way out the door :lusalty:
I'm checking D1 and usually as cult you want to dethrone the king. Jew and Marimo certainly wanted the king dead.
Did I ever actually say that? I already know the answer, but I wanna see if you do.
Post automatically merged:

Also did not vote for TKOTS, but that doesn’t quite fit your narrative, so I see why you didn’t bring that up.
Post automatically merged:

Hello?? The thread was so active when Light was accusing me of intentionally staying silent, doesn’t anyone wanna play now??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.