rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It is obvious Oda is rushing.

Personally i think it is crap Usopp didnt use CoO again or any new tehniques

Nami could have shown another tehnique other tham lightning bolt go wooosh. Pre TS clima tact had so many abilities like Mirage Tempo or tempest

That being said, Nami and Usopp are weak overall hence why Oda is bringing Yamato and possibly Carrot

Remember, SH pirates will need to fight BB pirates
Captain vs Captain
Crewmate vs Crewmate

I don’t know why you think Nami is going to learn haki. Oda will never give that to her, that’s the whole reason she’s getting homies

She’s simply always remaining the brains and not the muscle. The sooner you accept that, the less you’ll be disappointed
Forget haki then, at least improving his skills and new moves, something like this would be great to see in the battle. And as you said the always remaining the brain, tricky and good strategy, that Nami good skills. So she using it and overcome her limit would be important. Now watch how Oda using plotarmor against a stronger opponent in the future. How is Nami going to win when she has problems with Ulti? The one who coming as next is going be even stronger.

This arc is probably the biggest event next to MF arc, having a great battle for strawhats is to much expect?

Im sure many more one piece reader going to feel the same I do. At least her in this site you have few who like this chapter, in german forum they complete destroy this chapter,hating it xD.
Ideally, I saw this situation.
Mugiwars and the rest of the alliance take a small timeskip in Wano for a few months. They need to solve a lot of questions about travel, Wano, and other things, and during this time they can train and improve their abilities. By this time, the world war is gaining momentum.

Forget haki then, at least improving his skills and new moves, something like this would be great to see in the battle. And as you said the always remaining the brain, tricky and good strategy, that Nami good skills. So she using it and overcome her limit would be important. Now watch how Oda using plotarmor against a stronger opponent in the future. How is Nami going to win when she has problems with Ulti? The one who coming as next is going be even stronger.
She should be able to think faster and better from now on, yeah. But at the end of the day, someone is always going to save/help her catded

Status
Not open for further replies.