Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm telling you TAC is scum.

I told Udell to check his whisper again. I copy pasted Rhea's whisper to me and sent it to Udell with my thoughts on T-pein.

There's nothing that I lied about in the whisper to Udell.
Post the whisper here, you won't.
I just can't shake off the feeling that Lind is town though..

:josad:
Ask Father for the truth.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm telling you TAC is scum.

I told Udell to check his whisper again. I copy pasted Rhea's whisper to me and sent it to Udell with my thoughts on T-pein.

There's nothing that I lied about in the whisper to Udell.
Well can you post that PM in public then?

I think this will be something that we all could need as another piece of the puzzle.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Rhea said she checked me but what you just stated was totally different so either Rhea screwing with the both of us or you're in cahoots with her.

Also two maids huh? I bet she scum now.
Did she? @Nefertari Rhea did you check Udell and tell him that in your results?

TAC is literally scum here. He openly said that he wasn't role blocked and that's impossible since I role blocked all my visitors last night.

Don't vote for TAC. He's scum!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No…I wanna be king. I won’t be voting for either option, I’d much rather have anarchy reign if it’s between anyone else but me :hapnoel:
My boy, my lewd man, my pot loving friend JDB! There has to be a king and it's either TAC or me!

TAC has the more votes than me now, he's scum! You have to vote for me!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If you're town, you elect me. I am of royal blood and Lind has been outed scum by like, 3 different, independent methods
See, I won’t vote for Lind, but I also won’t vote for you. Just because I “wasn’t nominated by anyone else” and “missed the entire nomination process” and “have barely paid any attention to this game” and “am fairly bad at mafia in general” doesn’t mean I don’t deserve a shot at the throne.

Rhea

Cattitude
See, I won’t vote for Lind, but I also won’t vote for you. Just because I “wasn’t nominated by anyone else” and “missed the entire nomination process” and “have barely paid any attention to this game” and “am fairly bad at mafia in general” doesn’t mean I don’t deserve a shot at the throne.
Yea the nomination process was pretty fast. Not sure if there was a cap but Queen started it quick.

Like how do two questionable players get nominated?

Status
Not open for further replies.