ELECTION RESULTS

@MangoSenpai -> Lind -> TAC -> Lind
@Udell -> Lind -> TAC -> * -> TAC
@Kiwipom -> Lind
@Midnight Delight -> TAC
@Nefertari Rhea -> Lind

Lindltaylor - 3
TheAncientCenturion - 2

Finally after a heated debate in my morning.
Congratulations Queen TAC.

Now be a good Queen and speak kind and wise even when you are on your period.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
We should vote Rhea today

with TAC claiming Princess, this is the 5th investigative role this game —> Rhea, Ten, TAC, FB, Tpein

I really doubt we have this many invest and funny enough, cult leader also shows up as special/invest to Princess’s checks. So that would be a go to claim for cult too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We should vote Rhea today

with TAC claiming Princess, this is the 5th investigative role this game —> Rhea, Ten, TAC, FB, Tpein

I really doubt we have this many invest and funny enough, cult leader also shows up as special/invest to Princess’s checks. So that would be a go to claim for cult too.
Lind goes. No two ways about it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
3 BD died, ofc you would of denied it to look town aligned

Anyways I’m speculating. It’s either you or we have another neutral killer that’s hiding
The sorcerer known as Jew Da Boy of course.
It’ll be a frigid, lonely day in Hell before the threat of siccing Midnight on me does anything but elicit a far-off look in my eyes :lulz:
You better hope you can erupt tonight otherwise you'll have wasted the entire game when Midnight poisons you

Rhea

Cattitude
I need some enlightenment because the situation right now is : Are we really going to catch the Invoker or want to make sure our Lind or Queen TAC is one of the Cult?

If Queen TAC is BD Queen and Lind is BD Butler, they will both die at the same time and plus the Cult kills another person, so we will lose 3 BD at once.

However, if Queen TAC was the Cult and Lind was the BD Butler, then Lind would have survived and we managed to tragically kill Queen TAC and it would be a big story and will be a front page on morning newspaper.

So, what's the best option for today? I'm just a maid, so don't blame me for my limited knowledge, My Queen.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I need some enlightenment because the situation right now is : Are we really going to catch the Invoker or want to make sure our Lind or Queen TAC is one of the Cult?

If Queen TAC is BD Queen and Lind is BD Butler, they will both die at the same time and plus the Cult kills another person, so we will lose 3 BD at once.

However, if Queen TAC was the Cult and Lind was the BD Butler, then Lind would have survived and we managed to tragically kill Queen TAC and it would be a big story and will be a front page on morning newspaper.

So, what's the best option for today? I'm just a maid, so don't blame me for my limited knowledge, My Queen.
Lynch Lindie for attempting to take my familial seat of power, let Midnight take care of the dark sorcerer.

Status
Not open for further replies.