Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
You assume a lot tbh. I already told you that, you don't have the power to make me quit and I am not salty. I would have killed you myself if you weren't lynch anyway. I only left you alone N1 because I thought Beta was the prince.
Did you go after Beta? I was completely shocked someone killed him

I killed Beta, then the fake king (for some drama lmao), Ten and Ratchet. I needed to balance kills so I thought Ratchet was cult since he wasn't posting and got confirmed earlier.
Yeah, 5 invests were insane

tbh I thought you were prince, that's why we made you bleed and tried to kill you lol
then I got jailed and was like....this isn't Udell
I would have destroyed TAC defenses and killed him to but the bleeding stopped me. I could have nominated myself to become king but playing reaper was waay too fun ahaha. This is why I love ToL. I can't wait for the next one.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
I killed Beta, then the fake king (for some drama lmao), Ten and Ratchet. I needed to balance kills so I thought Ratchet was cult since he wasn't posting and got confirmed earlier.

I would have destroyed TAC defenses and killed him to but the bleeding stopped me. I could have nominated myself to become king but playing reaper was waay too fun ahaha. This is why I love ToL. I can't wait for the next one.
the moment I culted Ratchet, he got reaped

I was like catdedcatdedcatded what is this luck

psycho king is op af tho
i don't understand why it took so much time for ppl to realize that the sk was a reaper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.