Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without haki abilitiy , gomu gomu is very weak fruit. Haki make DF useful. That means , most important thing is haki ability in that point. Some devil fruit can be special . But unless luffy has most strong haki user , gomu gomu is wortless totally. Kaido can defeat Luffy based on haki strong.
Post automatically merged:

Actually , my theory is Luffy release something to save OP world . Even if this save world , this make Luffy destroyer. At some point , Luffy wont control himself in terms of awakening. And Luffy wil be stopped by his crew.

And death of Luffy maybe will be in Zoros hand. Thus , adventure that started with zoro will end with zoro.
I might see Luffy dying after Eos war,but i think it will be due to g2,g3,g4 abuse+invankov's hormones to treat magellan poison+all extreme diff fights he had to unlock advanced haki!I think Luffy will develop some rare incurable disease like Roger after Eos war!So the last chapters will be Luffy sailing around the world for one last time+straw hats accomplishing their dreams!Luffy will for sure be buried in the village he was raised!

WsW's grudge sounds weird that any SHs can be his target... But it looks like WsW > Jack so who cares...

I hope this would be the last of Tama's hax... The only "hax" that makes sense now would be the arrival of reinforcements for both sides...

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Mark improvement over the last chapter.

The big development is Who's Who being part of CP9 once, specifically the team in charge of guarding the Gomu Gomu No Mi. We know it was Shanks and his crew who ultimately procured it before it was eaten by Luffy, so it's safe to say the enemy ship Roo was talking about was a World Government one.

It also adds to the speculation the "certain pirate" Shanks was talking about to be Luffy, since he ate the fruit that was apparently so important to the Government, thus relevant for them to discuss.

Who's Who's hybrid is fantastic, and it makes me more of a fan of the matchup against Jinbe. The two feel like long time rivals.

Queen's hybrid is also great. He's like Doctor Octopus from Spiderman. He's even a mad scientist, which is typical of super villains. Sanji is also intended to be a superhero in how he saves everyone in dramatic fashion, and even has a henshin style transformation into Soba Mask. It's like Sora's comic came to life through Sanji.

Tama has seemingly ended her part for the war, and she's done more than enough. It think it is high time to focus on the rest of the crew's fights. We got more glimpses of Jinbe, as mentioned, as well as Franky. Both are suffering the advantages that come from larger numbers.

Chopper gets on to healing Zoro. Not sure if I like the new side effect to Chopper's monster point transformation. I'm fine with the making him a baby, since there's precedent with Luffy shrinking. I just don't get the need for an old man voice. Just way to weird. But to a more important matter, Zoro will be healed using some drug which will double the damage taken once its healing effect wears off. This is huge. We saw how badly injured he was from all he's taken so far. To double that could put him out of commission for a few arcs, not unlike Thriller Bark. I think this sealed it for me that Zoro will fight Kaido again, or more specifically kill him. Zoro heeds the necessity for himself to be healed. The live floor is under control, and all he knows is that Luffy was unable to beat Kaido on his own. Zoro has mentioned his desire to cut Kaido down, and he's using this window of opportunity to fulfill his declaration. As exchange, he may be put out for a few arcs, but the pay off will be worth it. Whether he fights King or not is besides the point. Right now, King shouldn't be what's motivating him, since he's being dealt with by Marco presently.

lol, you couldnt be further away from the truth...
The whole pre skip, he was carried by the fruit, he never trained in his life until during TS.
Even that training, didnt achieve much since he still wasnt able to beat even Hody without using his fruit.
What type of cap is this ? He couldnt even throw a normal punch with his DF. When we meet him he has like 100 powerful moves with damn near no weaknesses. No. Luffy can be given such a trash lame unpractical power that actually nerfs his body growth into non issue for his fights at least until Gear 2nd. Zoro just had to train his body and sword skills. Stuff that Sanjibwas doing since he a kid. He never had to master a power that is so needing and unpractical. Luffy’s DF requires incredible power speed and stamina to use. Him not beating Hody who already surpassed Zoro strength by the way with base power is cap as he was able to hit him with Gear 3rd fast enough and then combo him with Elephant Gatling Gun which is a ludicrous move to even think Luffy could do this when one Gear 3rd would make him small jsut think about the growth and merely tehxcbixally how tough it is to move those giant hands that fast like it’s in an instant. Don’t compare your little clown to Luffy. Zoro needs to train hard all the time and well to keep up with Luffy ( and Sanji by the way) because who is more talented and trains harder than Zoro every time he is given time to train. You think forms like Snakeman come out for free ? His fruit is not the pika pika this is all physical strength and hard work. Luffy is going to master all three Haki and become PK when Zoro won’t even be close of being strongest swordsman. Sit it. Also Luffy can beat Hody without his fruit if he’s serious. This the same Luftf that paralysées starling with a few fingers when they were even matched before. Luffy has multiple mode dog base. The jobbing mode, the base mode and the serious mode. In serious mode his base is stronger than most characters in the series not named Yonko. We’ve seen him fight much stronger in base and land heavy damage. Sit it.
Also don’t @me I am not here for the back and forth. Do NOT @me.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What type of cap is this ? He couldnt even throw a normal punch with his DF. When we meet him he has like 100 powerful moves with damn near no weaknesses. No. Luffy can be given such a trash lame unpractical power that actually nerfs his body growth into non issue for his fights at least until Gear 2nd. Zoro just had to train his body and sword skills. Stuff that Sanjibwas doing since he a kid. He never had to master a power that is so needing and unpractical. Luffy’s DF requires incredible power speed and stamina to use. Him not beating Hody who already surpassed Zoro strength by the way with base power is cap as he was able to hit him with Gear 3rd fast enough and then combo him with Elephant Gatling Gun which is a ludicrous move to even think Luffy could do this when one Gear 3rd would make him small jsut think about the growth and merely tehxcbixally how tough it is to move those giant hands that fast like it’s in an instant. Don’t compare your little clown to Luffy. Zoro needs to train hard all the time and well to keep up with Luffy ( and Sanji by the way) because who is more talented and trains harder than Zoro every time he is given time to train. You think forms like Snakeman come out for free ? His fruit is not the pika pika this is all physical strength and hard work. Luffy is going to master all three Haki and become PK when Zoro won’t even be close of being strongest swordsman. Sit it. Also Luffy can beat Hody without his fruit if he’s serious. This the same Luftf that paralysées starling with a few fingers when they were even matched before. Luffy has multiple mode dog base. The jobbing mode, the base mode and the serious mode. In serious mode his base is stronger than most characters in the series not named Yonko. We’ve seen him fight much stronger in base and land heavy damage. Sit it.
Also don’t @me I am not here for the back and forth. Do NOT @me.
I am still gonna @ you because it seems I struck a nerve with some facts which you cant accept. :milaugh:
As I said, show me Luffy's hard work in pre-TS. The guy didnt lift a finger, fruit carried him all the way, it still does and will do.
Without it, his stats are below average, that is a fact. Even when he finds a treasure which will make him into PK, he wont be close to Zoro.

If he new Blackbeard was that dangerous before taking the yami df, why not kill Blackbeard himself or report bb to whitebeard before bb left
I dunno but let's be honest, Shanks was stupid either way about Blackbeard. Even after he canonically knew BB was dangerous, when he went to warn Whitebeard, he did nothing about it.
Shanks didn't warn Whitebeard to prevent the war, Shanks specifically told Whitebeard that the scar he had from BB was hurting.
So if Whitebeard refuses to call back Ace or listen to Shanks, why did Shanks not go after Ace himself or send someone like Benn?
BB would have been toast.
Sooooo, honestly, I believe the true disappointing reason is plot.
If Shanks acted actually smart, the current plot would not exist. Oda often ignores little bits of logic in favor of plot.
A very recent example is Sanji and Maria. Ofc Sanji should not have fallen into the trap in the first place with Maria being HUUUUGE and Sanji having observation haki. But that is not my point. There were 2 instances in the fight where Sanji, IF he was as smart as he has occasionally shown to be, would have acted differently.
First, when he beat Marias male servants, that proves that Sanji somehow got free and battled them but didn't wanna hurt the women. So.... why did he not kick a hole in a wall and escape? Because plot.
Second, when Maria offered him a free castle wide transmission, she told him it was across the entire place, and he knew they were after Robin, why did he not warn Robin?
He could have been like, "I am trapped in this place, someone help me. Robin, stay away, they are trying to trap you specifically."
That would have been FAAAAAAAAR smarter. But the ONLY reason Sanji called Robin specifically is because Oda needed an excuse to make Robin shine.
And no, "Sanji relying on crewmates." is no good excuse, because he could have called any crewmate BUT Robin. Calling Robin into this trap also means that all the calamities and other enemies now know where she is and they know that the Yonko want her specifically. Stupid decision no matter how you twist it.

But, I'm not trying to start a Sanji discussion, those are just very recent examples that came to mind to prove that Oda often ignores logic or ESTABLISHED CHARACTER TRAITS, in favor of plot. Sanji has proven as Mr. Prince that he would be easily able to outplay Maria intellectually in that situation, but he didn't because Robin needed to shine..

H

humanbeing

Kaido koed Luffy for the first time so Luffy was used his CoC haki as he was unconscious and learned ruyo after that.
Kaido koed Luffy for the second time so Luffy was able to grasp how to use CoC to clad himself and use it for attack.
Kaido koed Luffy for third time so Luffy was able to contact Momo unconsciously and ordered him to tell the others he was able to enable the Law's crew to hear his voice and rescue him.
I am pretty sure he will have CoC haki upgrade as well. maybe he will be able to conquer his DF and awaken it.
for some reason i have the feeling that Luffy VOAT will enable him to hear the souls of the Devil Fruits and every thing else. till now Luffy VOAT was still lacking , he did hear Zou but he didn't hear the Poneglyphs .

Great chapter!!
Both hybrid forms were super cool. Just by personal preference i always go with the feline, so I liked more WW form.
Queen looks quite dangerous and troublesome so it's time for sanji to go all out.
Jinbe looks like he got this more than all the other strawhats.
Nice to have a veteran fighter on your crew lol
Zoro will be back in the next chapter hopefully and he will do business like always.
Luffy is saved and he will save yamato later because that's what your captain does.
Let's go to the final fights.
Let's hope no ofpaneling and a couple of chapters for each fight with some extras of course.
Sorry for my English

With the name MADS, Queen saying that ancient history and him knowing Judge. Queen must be one of the four scientist that knows about the linage factor. Vegepunk is needed in Wano and the subplot is getting thicker by the chapter.

Koby and Helmeppo dont have the growth rate of the main cast. Koby is only a Captain, and saving normal people from fodders would be enough to be considered a hero for them.

Yes, like I said, SN need to keep up with Luffy a bit, so ofc they have that great growth rate. But this does not applies for the rest of people.
The rest of the people have a normal growth rate. WB reached his peak at 38 years. Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji were still VA 12 years ago and they are in their 50-60.
Etc.
Etc.
Koby’s growth rate beats everyone else’s except for Luffy and maybe Zoro’s. You can call him a Captain, but that doesn’t mean much since he’s clearly above all of the other Captains that we’ve seen. He mastered a Rokushiki and advanced Haki in 2 to 3 years.

Positives:
-Back story on Who's Who and the revelation of how he failed at guarding the Gomu Gomu No Fruit. Loved his interaction with Jimbe and his CP9 moveset. Loved the Enies Lobby arc so it's good to see those attacks again. Awesome looking sabretooth tiger hybrid form. Being a rival to Rob Lucci is pretty damn cool. Glad that Oda isn't off-paneling this. Can't wait to see this animated. If this fight is being shown then I think it's safe to say that almost all of them will be shown, including Nico Robin vs Black Maria and Killer vs Hawkins. What happened to Drake by the way? Haven't seen him in a while.

-Sanji attacking Queen and getting information on Queen being part of the MADS research project. This is a good callback to Sanji's family and Queen's history. Should make for some good conversation during this fight. Queen's hybrid cyborg form looks incredible.

-Zoro getting a recovery drug to get back into the fight. I'm assuming we get Zoro vs King now. Glad to see that the after-effects will cause double the damage he is feeling now. Zoro being a badass and saying that he didn't care about his body and mentioning that it wouldn't matter anyway if he wasn't able to fight now was great. Zoro knows he's the strongest guy on the side of the Alliance even surpassing Luffy I think, (Zoro dealt more damage to Kaido than Luffy) so him not being able to fight under these dire circumstances means that they all die.

Negatives:
-Way too much panel time dedicated to Tama. Like enough is enough. Give that panel time to Killer, Hawkins, Drake, or King.

-All the gifters turning on the Beast Pirates because of Tama's abilities. This is stupid. Terrible character designs all around and bad plot convenience. Again, too much panel time for this.

Overall: 8.5/10

Glad to see that this chapter reinforced the worth of the Gifters, after seeing others dismiss them out of saying that Kaido only needs the All Stars and Flying Six, and that everyone else is a pathetic waste of time because they’re not like Zoro, Sanji, or Admirals, and that they’re instead “worthless fighters” like Usopp.

I'm guessing that the fruit used to belong to Rocks
Garp,Shanks,Kaido,BM,Rayleight would have pointed that out!It must have a especial application that is important to the world government!Some people theorized becoming a giant with gomu gomu awakening!Giants are handy builders...Wano is said to be a bunch o different countries put together by giants...
Post automatically merged:

I dunno but let's be honest, Shanks was stupid either way about Blackbeard. Even after he canonically knew BB was dangerous, when he went to warn Whitebeard, he did nothing about it.
Shanks didn't warn Whitebeard to prevent the war, Shanks specifically told Whitebeard that the scar he had from BB was hurting.
So if Whitebeard refuses to call back Ace or listen to Shanks, why did Shanks not go after Ace himself or send someone like Benn?
BB would have been toast.
Sooooo, honestly, I believe the true disappointing reason is plot.
If Shanks acted actually smart, the current plot would not exist. Oda often ignores little bits of logic in favor of plot.
A very recent example is Sanji and Maria. Ofc Sanji should not have fallen into the trap in the first place with Maria being HUUUUGE and Sanji having observation haki. But that is not my point. There were 2 instances in the fight where Sanji, IF he was as smart as he has occasionally shown to be, would have acted differently.
First, when he beat Marias male servants, that proves that Sanji somehow got free and battled them but didn't wanna hurt the women. So.... why did he not kick a hole in a wall and escape? Because plot.
Second, when Maria offered him a free castle wide transmission, she told him it was across the entire place, and he knew they were after Robin, why did he not warn Robin?
He could have been like, "I am trapped in this place, someone help me. Robin, stay away, they are trying to trap you specifically."
That would have been FAAAAAAAAR smarter. But the ONLY reason Sanji called Robin specifically is because Oda needed an excuse to make Robin shine.
And no, "Sanji relying on crewmates." is no good excuse, because he could have called any crewmate BUT Robin. Calling Robin into this trap also means that all the calamities and other enemies now know where she is and they know that the Yonko want her specifically. Stupid decision no matter how you twist it.

But, I'm not trying to start a Sanji discussion, those are just very recent examples that came to mind to prove that Oda often ignores logic or ESTABLISHED CHARACTER TRAITS, in favor of plot. Sanji has proven as Mr. Prince that he would be easily able to outplay Maria intellectually in that situation, but he didn't because Robin needed to shine..
Shanks should have hunted down BB himself!

By the way, if anyone here is not aware yet but the name of Kidd's fruit was already revealed in SBS.

It's Jiki Jiki no mi and it currently hold the longest from introduction to naming. Just 19 days shy from 13 years.

Also, I just noticed now but aside from the Gomu Gomu no mi and Mochi Mochi no mi, the other devil fruits does not change the entire body composition of its user especially by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.