Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go OMGUSing now!

And my point remains a fact: these are the two single biggest posts you've made. That screams overcompensating

But of course we can agree to disagree, I won't vote you just based on this.
where is the omgus? im calling you out for creating a false narrative that paints me bad. there is no way you have isoed my almost four hundred posts from last game in such a short time span if at all just to try to say my two cases is me overcompensating. now youre trying to back away as i call you out for it.

Yes, because I don't wanna accuse you unjustly, I need to check my statements :neesama:
you said that you looked into my posts. i have almost four hundred posts from last game. you decided to go through four hundred of my posts from an old game instead of four hundred posts in this game to help you get to know the land better? seems like a pretty mind boggling use of time for someone who cant even bother to read this game.

where is the omgus? im calling you out for creating a false narrative that paints me bad. there is no way you have isoed my almost four hundred posts from last game in such a short time span if at all just to try to say my two cases is me overcompensating. now youre trying to back away as i call you out for it.
:kaidowhat:

I did ISO you though, it's very easy to look into every longer post you've made and I'm the queen of skimming and searching.

Call it what you will, but it isn't false that these posts are your most elaborate ones ever. (Followed by the insomnia one)

you said that you looked into my posts. i have almost four hundred posts from last game. you decided to go through four hundred of my posts from an old game instead of four hundred posts in this game to help you get to know the land better? seems like a pretty mind boggling use of time for someone who cant even bother to read this game.
Ye, I like to check if my memory of your play is correct. (because I don't know you as well)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I didn't even fully read my role, I ain't gonna read wallies with my terrible attention span :josad:

But at least now the game has slowed down when Fuji isn't here
Hmmm.

I decidedly know what wallies are about.

I have read so many Science Books that when I think of this game I think of Symbiosis, Commensalism, Mutualism, Predation, Competition in ecology and biology.

Amirite @Marimo_420 hopefully it won't be just scum Predators to kill townie players but the other way around through lynches and whatsover. I wonder how many mutualistic cases will arise within the faction chats either, like for example townie players getting advantages from their mutual interactions to drive closer to lynch / kill scum, and this can occur in the game thread as well anyway.

Hmmm.

I decidedly know what wallies are about.

I have read so many Science Books that when I think of this game I think of Symbiosis, Commensalism, Mutualism, Predation, Competition in ecology and biology.

Amirite @Marimo_420 hopefully it won't be just scum Predators to kill townie players but the other way around through lynches and whatsover. I wonder how many mutualistic cases will arise within the faction chats either, like for example townie players getting advantages from their mutual interactions to drive closer to lynch / kill scum, and this can occur in the game thread as well anyway.
Your Beta to Beta fun is amusing but :milaugh:

Can I ask you for your scumreads real quick? Just name em

here is a link to my case against flower last game. not sure how nat saw this case and my isos of bonbon and light and thought that i was putting in a noticeably higher amount of effort this time through. just feels completely disingenuous on nats end.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...enerate-gamethread.15060/page-71#post-1544027
I saw this post. Note how short it is compared to

are the lights on?

we have to first note that seventy five pages in he has not checked the thread or does not know whats going on. lets see if any future post contradicts that

well apparently linds review helped catch him up. good to know. doubt.

lots of interaction with ena early on. post 1512 1526 1538 which is actually when he votes for captains. post 1539 1614. for someone who hasnt read the game to just latch on to ena like that is interesting. with him also taking linds summary as gospel if you guys are into galaxy brain theories maybe ena lind and light are part of the same wolf team.

also replies to jdb on post 1617. considering jdb is also a player of question this is kind of pingy.

a couple of posts discussing which players would be wolf in this game for roles. not really sure how that is overly helpful unless someone is purposely role playing a wolfy character which would just be dumb. pinged for discussion that seems helpful to townies but really isnt. creating content. also with tac of all people.

there are some posts where he shows he paying attention to current game stuff. so it does seem like theres an effort to stay somewhat informed. take that as you will. probably nai.

lots of complaints about how many notifications he has and how much he hasnt read. for a guy that is trying to appear active in the thread he sure seems to talk a lot about how informed he is.

oh funny ive actually had an interaction with him already in this game. he tried to fish for my role by asking if i was ekko by using the zehaha laughter. might be nothing but this pings me in a weird way. in hololive both ena and lind who were wolves tried to buddy with me i think under the impression i was a newbie. now i have no prior experience with light so maybe he thinks im a newbie here and trying to do the same? kind of angle shooty i get it but this is a gut feeling ping to me.

post 1948 is an interesting one just because we know light has already established a narrative that he is somewhat uninformed. he seems to want to throw suss on yagoo and flower and at the same time slightly buddying with fuji. nat also called out his town read of fuji simply because fuji was active. now ive played with fuji a grand total of two times but this is a dude i know will be active no matter what he rolls.

in post 2314 he gives udell a town read for another kind of simple reason just like with fuji. there almost seems to be a pattern where he is just either making easy town reads on well known players or just throwing loose shade at people like flower. i think there is a lot of surface effort energy with his posts in attempt to look like he has presence but that really underneath the energy doesnt match.

theres also the fact the hes just completely disappeared in day one. maybe hes busy in real life and i get that but i have to take his absence into consideration based on all the other evidence. i actually think theres enough here to justify me placing a vote just like fuji asked.

vote lynch light

Unless if you count quoting yourself multiple times, which I don't :few:
should we word count them both nat? i mean what are we really looking for here? i just dont think that it makes a lot of sense for someone to actually think there is that much difference in those effort levels that it is wolf indicative.

I highly doubt a scum or a town would take this day phase seriously enough to defend themselves especially in a day phase without a lynch.

I mean his defense is NAI and I think Melon was reaching with her case on Udell as well.
Also, I recommend people to look into Lind. In this^ post he is highly diplomatic towards Melon vs Udell. I don't like this.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Guys, I have woken up from my slumber, I only read the last 10 pages, is Zara our target for today?

I still like the boneboy lynch myself, but Zara is a good alternative.

Also, have I missed something important?

should we word count them both nat? i mean what are we really looking for here? i just dont think that it makes a lot of sense for someone to actually think there is that much difference in those effort levels that it is wolf indicative.
No need, because it's 3 paragraphs against 12 paragraphs. And that's accurate

I'm just letting you know why you would be on my suspect list. I dunno why you're so hung up on it, is it pride or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.