What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that make her stronger when Zoro and Luffy have been fighting in the war longer and had to take on 2 Yonkos before their 1v1 with Kaido?
two yonko ?
they got defeated with huge difference. Also , big mom still did not show anything. just she used one skill or smething . and he abondoned roof. that is all.
yamato is fighting 15 min 20 min or something 1 1 . just read properly.

If Yamato "is Oden" then she will stay at Wano with Momonosuke, didn't Oden's diary revealed everything about his journey, including finding the One Piece?

There is no reason for Yamato to set sail with the Strawhats since Oden's motivations to do that was making Wano more accessible to the world and going in an adventure which he managed to and detailed on his diary.

I answered your question with a question. Has Queen used his swords yet? Has Queen Cut Sanji yet? The last I remember Sam Queen used the beams in his mouth. Is he a Beam-Man?
1. still fighting
2. queen can think sword is shit compared to his weapons. but does not mean he is not swordsman that means sanji is not one that he defeat by using sword clear.

1. still fighting
2. queen can think sword is shit compared to his weapons. but does not mean he is not swordsman that means sanji is not one that he defeat by using sword clear.
2. You answered your own question. Swordsman do not abandon their main fighting style.

Queens main fighting style is not sword. We’re done here.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Poor reasoning. Just because it was momentarily stopped =\= poor AP. It means Zoro's defense is impressive.

Yamato is a mythical Zoan, she doesn't have human skin.

Complete nonsense. Squardo would have to go through her haki first then her Zoan skin in order to do any damage
You misunderstood me, I didnt call it weak. I just said it is stoppable despite being the highest AP we ever saw.
A much lower AP but with many attack sources would have been far more effective.
Orochi is a mythical Zoan too, 0 issues going through his skin...
I am sure Squardo would kill her if he lands a clean hit. Landing a clean hit is much more important than having uber AP.
And Zoro's combat style is the one that has the highest chances of landing a clean hit.

Lol Yamato is a straight upgrade to Carrot in so many ways:

- Immense strength
- Haki
- Fights with a unique weapon
- Mythical zoan/not constrained by a time limit or environmental conditions (full moon)
- Not from an "island of choppers"
- Does not use Electricity (i.e step on Nami's toes)
- Uses fire primarily it seems. Yes, Sanji does too, but let's see how she uses said fire. I have a feeling hers will come off more as fire manipulation rather than being directly attached to her moves (like Sanji)

Almost feels like Oda intended to have Carrot join, but thought it would be too annoying to get her Sulong conditions to work XDD. Also would be way too similar to Chopper, given his limitations on transforming to monster point.

I feel for Carrot fans, but this alleviates so many issues I had with her.

If Yamato "is Oden" then she will stay at Wano with Momonosuke, didn't Oden's diary revealed everything about his journey, including finding the One Piece?

There is no reason for Yamato to set sail with the Strawhats since Oden's motivations to do that was making Wano more accessible to the world and going in an adventure which he managed to and detailed on his diary.
There is no possible way that Oden, a poneglyph writer & reader, to write very important information such as One Piece or Laugh Tale location in pieces of paper with normal language. I suggest normal language since Yamato & Momo can read the journal.

if Oden writes information like One Piece with normal language in scraps of paper where it can be easily obtained by the other antagonists, or destroyed, it would destroy the purpose of having Robin as the sole poneglyph reader in OP world

Status
Not open for further replies.