Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways point is Sanji is wings of pirate king, special member of Luffy's crew who will help propel him to the throne, is good.
Sanji is wings of Pirate king so he is equal to Zoro line of reasoning is annoying af
Let me clear one thing....
Sanji and Zoro are not equal strength wise....
They can be equal in importance as both have different other attributes that compensate for their lack in other fields... so I can say they are equal in importance for Luffy... and BOTH are very strong combatant for Luffy... Zoro is better in terms of combat... Sanji is better in saving the crews asses as he always plays the role of protector, especially the weaker members...

I know for a fact Zoro is stronger, but they both are on similar level of importance for Luffy.... one may argue that Sanji can offer Luffy more than combat, like food which revitalizes his body... but I will say Zoro also offers his wisedom and his seriousness to the crew during crucial times so in general... I view them equal in that manner, and not in combat... however I see Sanji close to Zoro in combat, and not very far away like some are saying

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro: Fights Kaido, Cuts him, Scares him, Saves Luffy multiple times, saves his fellow WG members, and literally breaks his body withstanding some of the most powerful attacks in the series.

Meanwhile, Sanji be like: Fuck that shit bitch, I am equal to you coz Robin said I am Luffy's wings.:milaugh:
You surpassed Al on my "Favorite Mods" list for now.

Let me clear one thing....
Sanji and Zoro are not equal strength wise....
They can be equal in importance as both have different other attributes that compensate for their lack in other fields... so I can say they are equal in importance for Luffy... and BOTH are very strong combatant for Luffy... Zoro is better in terms of combat... Sanji is better in saving the crews asses as he always plays the role of protector, especially the weaker members...

I know for a fact Zoro is stronger, but they both are on similar level of importance for Luffy.... one may argue that Sanji can offer Luffy more than combat, like food which revitalizes his body... but I will say Zoro also offers his wisedom and his seriousness to the crew during crucial times so in general... I view them equal in that manner, and not in combat... however I see Sanji close to Zoro in combat, and not very far away like some are saying
In essence every single straw hat is of equal importance to Luffy.
It even goes beyond that because every single strawhat is of equal importance to every other straw hat. Zoro won't become WSS without Sanji either hence why he knocked him out in Thriller Bark and took sacrifice himself, Sanji won't find all blue without Nami's navigation, Nico Robin won't get to know all the history without Luffy.

They are all literally a family so this childish nonsense of one straw hat being more important than other, hierarchical bullshit of comparing strawhats to yonko crews needs to stop.
Post automatically merged:

There's Christ and anti-Christ
So it's made sense there's Zoro and anti-Zoro
Mihawk wear a cross
Mihawk wait for the new Sword God Zoro
:choppawhat:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
In essence every single straw hat is of equal importance to Luffy.
It even goes beyond that because every single strawhat is of equal importance to every other straw hat. Zoro won't become WSS without Sanji either hence why he knocked him out in Thriller Bark and took sacrifice himself, Sanji won't find all blue without Nami's navigation, Nico Robin won't get to know all the history without Luffy.

They are all literally a family so this childish nonsense of one straw hat being more important than other, hierarchical bullshit of comparing strawhats to yonko crews needs to stop.
Post automatically merged:

:choppawhat:
Like @Seth said Zoro is the moral ideal and Sanji is everything Zoro shouldn't be!
Zoro going to reach enlightment as he more mature post-TS and Sanji got worse post-TS!
Hell, Sanji old verison that Oda draw perv on young girls!
Sanji is the seed if the evil Germa, even Pirates hate Germa!

Zoro cuts Kaido with Enma :

(Some Sanji boys)...MECHANISM ACTIVATED -> Duh, magic sword, bruh. King Zorarthur. Before some Zorotard comes at me, read again and you can see that Kaido only speaks of Enma. Anyway guys, I think that the rooftop fight could have been much better, Oda messed up.

Sanji the wing :

(Some Zoro boys)...MECHANISM ACTIVATED -> I always thought that Oda saw Sanji in a uber driver like role. He is the wings of Luffy, pretty much. No, it doesn't mean that he is one of two best men with Zoro, Luffy's two wings, stop it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I love how he forgot the fact that at least unlike Zolo fanboys who go as far as putting him over Luffy even, most Sanji fanboys at least can admit that he isn't stronger than Zoro
That's the biggest lie ever.

Most Lanji fans trying to force Sani=Zoro equal cuz bros cuz Luffy's commanders cuz ship jokes lolololo

I don't think I can name more than 2 Sanji fans who would put Zoro above Sanji strength-wise. This is how biased Sanji fandom is.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
nowhere near what I said at all and you are great for being able to twist it.
doesn’t matter about your headcanon if kings bounty is 1.33 it confirms king and queen are near equals plus queen wasn’t even try until to fight Marco
This is what you said^^ Is there any room to twist it? There isn't, as far as I can see. You precisely said they're near equals if their bounties are close. You said nothing about the other things that you've mentioned in this quote.

King and queen have constantly been portrayed together if kings bounty is 1.33 billion is virtually confirmed what Oda is trying to say everyone accepts this.
There is a difference b/w constantly being seen together and being portrayed similarly. So far Marco is the only other character who's portrayed similarly to King. Jozu was always seen with Marco too but Marco's portrayal is clearly superior.

there’s a difference between that and kids bounty
Yeah, the only difference is bounty argument ceases to be relevant when it doesn't support our agenda.

I know admirals injured Marco but he was able to recover from any damage done to him by the admirals via blue flames which is why they had to restrain him via sea-stone cuffs. King, on the other, making damaging Marco bleed despite his regeneration abilities; that's something only Garp was able to do.

Most Lanji fans trying to force Sani=Zoro equal cuz bros cuz Luffy's commanders cuz ship jokes lolololo

I don't think I can name more than 2 Sanji fans who would put Zoro above Sanji strength-wise. This is how biased Sanji fandom is.
People just bring up Zoro=Sanji to stir up discussions so they think Sanji is still relevant in powerscaling conversations

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When Zoro gets a W, their fans be like: "Omg ZKK! Omg Mihawk hype!", they don't care about Sanji until someone else mentions him.

When Sanji gets a W, their fans immediately think of Zoro, that really shows who the benchmark is.

During rooftop people were "Sanji isn't written to be strong... he is a complexed character that needs to be fleshed out."
That's not the best part.

Zoro gets a W against a fucking Yonko.

Sanjis: Mmm not that big of a deal, was a teamfight. Everyone could've done the same.

Sanji gets a commander fight.

Sanjis: Haha you see? I told you! Sanji is equal to Zoro! Anyone who can fight Queen and fend off his nameless attacks is easily equal to Zoro.

Zoro cuts Kaido with Enma :

(Some Sanji boys)...MECHANISM ACTIVATED -> Duh, magic sword, bruh. King Zorarthur. Before some Zorotard comes at me, read again and you can see that Kaido only speaks of Enma. Anyway guys, I think that the rooftop fight could have been much better, Oda messed up.

Sanji the wing :

(Some Zoro boys)...MECHANISM ACTIVATED -> I always thought that Oda saw Sanji in a uber driver like role. He is the wings of Luffy, pretty much. No, it doesn't mean that he is one of two best men with Zoro, Luffy's two wings, stop it.
Enma didn't cut Kaido by itself.

I can also say Oden didn't cut Kaido, Enma did. But I'm not stupid.

Enma needs a powerful and worthy wielder.

That's not the best part.

Zoro gets a W against a fucking Yonko.

Sanjis: Mmm not that big of a deal, was a teamfight. Everyone could've done the same.

Sanji gets a commander fight.

Sanjis: Haha you see? I told you! Sanji is equal to Zoro! Anyone who can fight Queen and fend off his nameless attacks is easily equal to Zoro.
We should stop hyping up Zoro feats on the rooftop, we are in for something even greater. It's time to set standards.

Both are wrong, but saying Sanji>=Zoro is orders of magnitude less crazy than saying Zoro>= Luffy.

The gap between Zoro and Sanji was signposted at 20 doriki in the one time Oda has outlined power levels directly, whereas the difference was 1800 between Luffy and Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.