Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Black Lord Sanji
Zoro isnt a wing my guy… the official translation says he has Luffy’s back… Thats all
My brother the sandman translation begs to differ. He literally says the kanji robin used describes two people of importance and has never been used for just one person. So if it says sanji is supposed to be a wing according to sandman’s translation then who is the other wing??? Usopp? Nami? Brook? Cmon man

Im not arguing against word for word translation

I believe the native japanese speakers when they say the literal words “two wings” or whatever were used. Thats fine. But literal words arent how translations work

Do those Native japanese speakers also speak fluent English? No? Then they arent who we should care about when translating thing from one language to another

if word for word translation is how translations worked then google translate woukd have made translators in general obsolete
If the author is using a metaphor you shouldn’t ignore it because the translators can’t translate it into English properly.

G

Gorosei Informer

Nice profile picture
Thanks!
ROOOOBIIINNN :finally::finally::finally: Her moves look dope as hell
Right? I'm so glad Oda is finally given her some shine this arc and some new moves and such! It's been such a damn long time coming! And finally another proper full on fight even if it's a team up with Brook! I love Brook though so this actually is a double win for me haha!

Really can't wait to see the panels!

:cheers::fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.