One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Hey @Bogard, you guys going let this thread stay open through the weekend? Both MS and JB are done for good, so I don’t think there’s going to be a chapter release tonight.
Hmm didn't know it was down, but i know that in other series like NNT, there are usual imgur images which leak, so i'm assuming that another group might emerge to continue the work. For this week tho, leaving the spoiler thread open til the weekend sound like a good idea.

I guess we can discuss Roger's fighting style and swordsmanship without going deep into Zoro and Mihawk.

I thought Roger used one hand for his cutlass and the other for a pistol during battles. In this chapter, he seemed to use both hands (?) to block Whitebeard. How did he fit both hands through the knuckle guard of his small hilt is another mystery. This chapter kind of hints that sword was his primary weapon. It seems he incorporates some other haki techniques with swordsmanship. The kamusari somehow bypassed Oden's defence and surprised Oden.

WB is not a swordsman. A naginata is not a sword.
Its called meitou

I’ll be there with the one that states how fast Akainu would become the pirate king
:cheers:
Weren't you the one saying that being Yonko and PK is not based on individual strength? I guess it only is when the talk is about Akainu. Having the whole navy with 3 admirals at his disposal obviously wouldn't help him to achieve his goals. :kappa:

I

Inspector_Mu

The Quake fruit is an incredibly powerful fruit. In fact the strongest Paramecia. Hyped to be able to destroy the world. WB's hype was solely based on that fruit. And even then he was placed along with Roger. If DFless WB was = Roger, then Gura WB would be >> Roger.
the strongest/king of newer era is at leats equal to the past one or superior

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Weren't you the one saying that being Yonko and PK is not based on individual strength? I guess it only is when the talk is about Akainu. Having the whole navy with 3 admirals at his disposal obviously wouldn't help him to achieve his goals. :kappa:
The pirate king not being about strength? I never said that lol. The pirate king is the strongest pirate. Being a YONKO is not about being strong, but being the pirate king is. Lol

Now you’re just shoehorning rules in the quote to downplay Akainu, since you understand the magnitude of the hype Oda gave him. Lol

Amazing how these Admirals apparently have FS but can never see sneak attacks coming
Like how Katakuri couldn’t see Capone’s sneak attack while using FS? Lol

FS is not flawless, but it would allow Kizaru to easily react to Roger.

The pirate king not being about strength? I never said that lol. The pirate king is the strongest pirate. Being a YONKO is not about being strong, but being the pirate king is. Lol

Now you’re just shoehorning rules in the quote to downplay Akainu, since you understand the magnitude of the hype Oda gave him. Lol

Like how Katakuri couldn’t see Capone’s sneak attack while using FS? Lol

FS is not flawless, but it would allow Kizaru to easily react to Roger.
Capone never hit Katakuri, and Kata saw the assassination plan failing

Status
Not open for further replies.