Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No never, he is fine for his purpose.
what purpose?to be a centerpiece of a rebelion? to have him grow and fit his fathers shoes? A teen would fit that better lol

oden was introduce as a 18yo with all his feats,
wouldt it be a better if momo was close to that age without any similar accomplishment to oden?

I would say so

Unless, once again, her ability is maturing stuff that would get there in the first place, meaning a sort of time travel.

Like, let´s say Momo would have done that in the next 10 years, training and so on, maybe her ability is to mature stuff to what they would get do eventually.

Again not plausible, this is not dragonball Z and the hyperbolic time chamber where 1 day is a year of training.

Shinobu's fruit isnt going to magically increase Momo's skills as a swordsman that's not even how maturity would work. If it somehow does, WORST thing that happened in OP and WORST Plot Armor

I would rather see Sanji fight Kaido and Zoro fight Queen

Lets say Shinobu's fruit gives Momo this unreal Haki skill, it would be the worst plot armor and destroy OP

This is putting aside the SvZ shit we go through every week
If Momo just gets older (i.e. just physically stronger via being a 28 year old man) and has a much larger Dragon form, then its not really an issue imo.

He still shouldn't be that good with swordsmanship, Zoro only taught him for a few weeks, but it should be enough to defeat orochi if needed.

Aging shouldn't be the issue, but obtaining actual powerups would be silly. He should still be an immature pervert too lol.

She was protecting Rebecca.
and that doesn't mean she can't use haki to protect herself!
she could harden the flowers that's covering them for all i care, just give us a hint that she can use it.
if the flashback was in wano, i won't mind, but we saw her interactions with sabo, coala and haki in dressrosa, and non of them discussed haki, so the flashback only happened during the timeskip, and that means that she learned haki since then, and oda chose to cheaply hide it just to reveal it in a nonsensical manner.

Again not plausible, this is not dragonball Z and the hyperbolic time chamber where 1 day is a year of training.

Shinobu's fruit isnt going to magically increase Momo's skills as a swordsman that's not even how maturity would work. If it somehow does, WORST thing that happened in OP and WORST Plot Armor

I would rather see Sanji fight Kaido and Zoro fight Queen
Why is this not DBZ?

Still not reading what i said.
It is not increasing Momo´s skills, it updates Momo´s skills to what it would be in 10 years.

This is what I have been trying to argue this whole time. It's the most reasonable. You dont magically gain swordsmanship or haki without training them, and shinobu's power doesnt skip that process
In all honesty Shinobu's power is the mature mature fruit, it's basically a variant of "Time Time" Fruit only that you can only go forward in time. If you think about what she's done till now, it makes sense. For instance making handcuffs rust. Metal rusts over time, Shinobu just hastens that process. So if Momo gets older (let's say by 20 years), he'd be as strong as he would have been if he kept training for 20 years. So I wouldn't put Haki off the table tbh

If Momo just gets older (i.e. just physically stronger via being a 28 year old man) and has a much larger Dragon form, then its not really an issue imo.

He still shouldn't be that good with swordsmanship, Zoro only taught him for a few weeks, but it should be enough to defeat orochi if needed.

Aging shouldn't be the issue, but obtaining actual powerups would be silly. He should still be an immature pervert too lol.
yeah theres no reason he'd be maturing as a person, or getting better sword skill or anything. i think this is just momo wanting to be a dragon on the same level, maybe this way he can actually catch the island and stop it from falling with flame clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.