Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
You're not helping. :pepeke:

Let's just talk about Zoro and not each other.
Perhaps we should stop the entire Yaoi shit on both fanclubs. Both Sanji and Zoro ( not sure) are straight. Its pretty disrespectful to their characters. It was funny at first but it gets outta hand and people will bait each other. If people want Yaoi make them create their only fanclubs shipping them with other males.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Perhaps we should stop the entire Yaoi shit on both fanclubs. Both Sanji and Zoro ( not sure) are straight. Its pretty disrespectful to their characters. It was funny at first but it gets outta hand and people will bait each other. If people want Yaoi make them create their only fanclubs shipping them with other males.
Well, I don't think it's wrong to express interests in characters through unorthodox or alternate means.. But yeah, seems like it could be used easily as a means to bait. Maybe someone wants to create a Yaoi FC, or exclusively have all Yaoi posts / coupling posts go to the Shipping thread?

Probably the latter. Just tell people in the Sanji FC and start reporting fanart of couples I guess, if it seems aimed to elicit certain responses.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro might have not beaten Mihawk yet but he's filling the gap day by day and if the Zoro meeting him and getting scarred was 0 given Mihawk as 100, Current Zoro is at least 80 :zosleepy: