Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I aint scared of anything though, I have enjoyed how wano has been played out till now and I'm sure I'll enjoy the latter parts too but there will always be critiques no matter what.
I've also enjoyed Wano quite a lot, especially because of how hard it is to defeat Kaido and how much screen time / plotlines Oda has given Zoro.

I think the aging Momo stuff seems to be going the way i would enjoy it, he's still a kid in mind, will cry a lot, but will be able to become a huge dragon, take Luffy up there, maybe trade some words with Kaido, but focus on saving the Island and leaving Luffy to fight him.

I would even enjoy Momo getting Ame no Habikiri and killing Orochi, like the myth of the blade.

But i've seen so many people hyping up this idea of Momo fighting / defeating / killing Kaido just based on the aging up, and that would fucking suck in my opinion.

This is what we’ve been waiting for for so long! Seeing Robin fight is always so satisfying. She had the best fight out of all the Topi Roppo, this fight flowed a lot better than the other ones in my opinion. Not only did Oda surprise us by giving her the ability to use Fishman Karate, but he blessed us with a Demon form nobody was expecting. I really do hope she used Haki during the finishing move, that would be so amazing. It would make sense why she never used it during the rest of the fight. Imagine how much energy it takes to make a gigantic clone of yourself with 8 arms, but then to also coat those limb in Haki would be extremely taxing on the body. That one attack would absolutely be so draining if that’s the case. I think Robin is in the Haki overload cool down mode. The same one Luffy has after he goes gear 4 for too long.

Last edited:
I've also enjoyed Wano quite a lot, especially because of how hard it is to defeat Kaido and how much screen time / plotlines Oda has given Zoro.

I think the aging Momo stuff seems to be going the way i would enjoy it, he's still a kid in mind, will cry a lot, but will be able to become a huge dragon, take Luffy up there, maybe trade some words with Kaido, but focus on saving the Island and leaving Luffy to fight him.

I would even enjoy Momo getting Ame no Habikiri and killing Orochi, like the myth of the blade.

But i've seen so many people hyping up this idea of Momo fighting / defeating / killing Kaido just based on the aging up, and that would fucking suck in my opinion.
I think Momo will atleast interact with kaido but won't fight, his purpose is to save flower capital by holding onigashima in air

So who has Bao Huang? We saw one of the Merries looking on at Brook and Robin, but we don't know who is on the other end. I believe that, last we saw, she was in the mouth of Usopp's plant on the live floor, which is what let Otama talk through her?

Zoro is manga filler too then, everything is but Luffy, but you aren't ready for this conversation.
Luffy is a manga filler
Post automatically merged:

Again I am not disagreeing with you. It is clear as day that Zoro at minimum came out if the timeskip as strong luffy. Why? Luffy fought stronger opponents than Zoro only for Zoro to still have feats above 1st commander level which Luffy struggled in beating. While Zoro was just coasting.

So I agree with your take. However it still stands that people feel this way because the roof top fights were so incredible that every thing else this arc feels lack luster in comparison
Yeah I agree roof top happened too soon but thing is Oda wanted to have Kaido round one with 5 supernova before he can have finale.

And Oda needed something between Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido finale and roof top and hence we are seeing these fights

I really hope you have good eyesight anyway. Look in the same page when Robin first using Demonio Fleur. Notice how her sprouted arms & legs are colorless in the small pages, but in the Grand Jacuzzi Clutch her limbs suddenly become black. If it’s not haki, Oda can simply make it colorless like he did in the same chapter when Robin used Sea Serpent before. Robin never showed any haki so far because it’s her trump card. She uses it in desperate times, that’s why it’s a one-shot skill. If you compare her to Vergo, it’s incredibly ignorant. Vergo stood using full-coated CoA in quite amount of time, but during recent chapter, Robin uses it not even in 5 minutes. Hope you understand.
It's not Haki...it's simple shading to make her look more demonic. CoA looks different.
People be trippin here...

TBH i would be super disappointment if that happens because it always felt like Sanji shouldn't have been given a training from Ivankove because well Iva wanted him to fail and remain on his island as one of his boys, it would be weird if he trained a guy he wanted to fail and not even give recipes to, but the way Oda has been making the Strawhat pull absolutely any thing under a flashback with no previous mention or hint i will not be surprised if Iva trained Sanji for some random reason when he was his enemy. - Him liking Sanji later after defeating all the Okamas shouldn't change that either because what the hell will he teach him to improve he already kicked the ass of the best who use his style -
The Okama and Sanji didn't have any bad feelings through. Sanji may have acted meh, but Big Mom threatened Ivankov as well.. though...lol with Dragon there

Well, W'sW tried to evade Jimbei's attack, which he was charging and preparing to hit, realizing that it was something strong. But Maria was afraid of the sight of Robin and lost all her fighting spirit, which in my opinion is complete nonsense.
That's a good point, in hindsight it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I've seen people talking about Bonney returning Momonosuke to his original age... Bonney's fruit shouldn't be able to change the actual age of a person, otherwise she would be capable of granting herself and anyone else immortality. It would negate the massive amount of importance we've seen assigned to Law's fruit.

Well Zoro is the man who did swear he would kill Kaido. Inherited Enma, acknowledged the pain of the Wano inhabitants coveting to take solid action with the former premise. He holds the massive power, he has Wano origins. He has already been fighting Kaido.

There are many many compelling elements that favor him, that's undeniable I guess.
What Wano origins?

Status
Not open for further replies.