Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Physical woman with the most rare DF in one piece world, who have Haki having said in all panels shes appears wanted to be a Strawhat.

To a girl who is a background character who lost to even backound character, can't do nothing in boths arc she was involved.

Physical woman with a Kannabo club and unique and most rare Devil Fruit in one world>>Generically woman with a generic transformation, with a generic fighting style, who is so weak that people will be pissed and questioning why shes joined.

A Physical woman with the most rare DF in one piece world, who have Haki having said in all panels shes appears wanted to be a Strawhat.

To a girl who is a background character who lost to even backound character, can't do nothing in boths arc she was involved.

Physical woman with a Kannabo club and unique and most rare Devil Fruit in one world>>Generically woman with a generic transformation, with a generic fighting style, who is so weak that people will be pissed and questioning why shes joined.
Let them be pissed they shouldn't never doubted :myman:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The fact that you’re not a Yamato fan at all but still try to be objective about everyone’s chances is the reason why I value in your posts more than many others on here.
*bows*

Yamato is bland, boring, a Nami clone, was introduced last minute and is incredibly forced. Her zoan form is also basic and ugly. I do NOT want her to join. Carrot is a one dimensional, cute animal stereotype that is made irrelevant by Chopper, who I also hate(postskip at least). I do NOT want her to join either.

Is Yamato guaranteed to join? No. Is Carrot guaranteed to be left behind? No. But objectively speaking, Yamato has more going for her, Carrot lacks key requirements, the pro- Carrot arguments are mostly hollow and the Anti-Yamato arugments are laughably terrible.

I'm the opposite of @Sigran101 He stands them both, I hate them both lol

*bows*

Yamato is bland, boring, a Nami clone, was introduced last minute and is incredibly forced. Her zoan form is also basic and ugly. I do NOT want her to join. Carrot is a one dimensional, cute animal stereotype that is made irrelevant by Chopper, who I also hate(postskip at least). I do NOT want her to join either.

Is Yamato guaranteed to join? No. Is Carrot guaranteed to be left behind? No. But objectively speaking, Yamato has more going for her, Carrot lacks key requirements, the pro- Carrot arguments are mostly hollow and the Anti-Yamato arugments are laughably terrible.

I'm the opposite of @Sigran101 He stands them both, I hate them both lol
We may be opposite in that regard, but we definitely agree on the arguments. People think I hate Carrot just because I argue against Carrot fans most of the time even though I like Carrot too, but I argue against Carrot fans because everything is clearly pointing towards Yamato and not Carrot. Likewise people think you're a Yamato stan because you argue in favor of her even though you hate the character. The simple fact is that Yamato is the one with the stronger case regardless of agendas.

By the way, are there any characters that you want to join even though you think Yamato is next or do you just not like any of the candidates?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
We may be opposite in that regard, but we definitely agree on the arguments. People think I hate Carrot just because I argue against Carrot fans most of the time even though I like Carrot too, but I argue against Carrot fans because everything is clearly pointing towards Yamato and not Carrot. Likewise people think you're a Yamato stan because you argue in favor of her even though you hate the character. The simple fact is that Yamato is the one with the stronger case regardless of agendas.

By the way, are there any characters that you want to join even though you think Yamato is next or do you just not like any of the candidates?
I don't fully think Yamato is next. I simply believe she has the best chances. I'm not fully committed because Kyros has proven that you can be the perfect candidate and go nowhere. Don't like any of the candidates really. Only one I've ever liked was Kyros.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Never said that you claimed Yamato can't join so ironic strawmanning on your part. I'm obviously talking about how you claimed Nami is a club user that it's minus points for Yamato's chances, to further your main point that Carrot is joining and not Yamato

You always argue for Yamato not joining and the Club takes is just more nonsense you use to support that. You not gonna make another PM accusing me of protecting Yamato fans again are you?
Oh, is he the one who added the tag up top?? I’ve been banned from this thread multiple times, but he has been able to post his bad faith arguments unfettered from the start, what a crybaby :gokulaugh:

I don't fully think Yamato is next. I simply believe she has the best chances. I'm not fully committed because Kyros has proven that you can be the perfect candidate and go nowhere. Don't like any of the candidates really. Only one I've ever liked was Kyros.
The only caveat to this is Kyros never actually gave off the vibe of wanting to leave. Yamato has mentioned no less than 4 times about wanting to leave with Luffy and specifically waiting for him. While also crying about his secret dream, having ties to Ace, and admittedly does have a unique fighting style for the crew. Biggest thing is once she sees Momo, she may very well drop the Oden act because now Momo seems to look entirely like him, which may kill her need for even playing that role.

Carrot does have a nimble fighting style the rest of the crew does not have, but unfortunately she's not unique vs her own people, which is kind of an issue. Plus the pure fact that she's barely gotten focus the last ~100 chapters. The only thing going for her imo is the several times Oda has written her and the Dukes as unannounced stowaways.

I could totally see Yamato joining officially in thst regard along with Jinbe, then randomly the chapter after Carrots just around doing the same shit she did during WCI.

Idk, I get your sentiment about not wanting wither to join, but tbh I think this is one of the last instances we can have people join and Oda knows it. I assume there are a few islands left, and there has to be some instance where whomever joins gets to feel like they went on an adventure with the crew before the end.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh, is he the one who added the tag up top?? I’ve been banned from this thread multiple times, but he has been able to post his bad faith arguments unfettered from the start, what a crybaby :gokulaugh:
No I placed the tag because of the accusation lol

The only caveat to this is Kyros never actually gave off the vibe of wanting to leave. Yamato has mentioned no less than 4 times about wanting to leave with Luffy and specifically waiting for him. While also crying about his secret dream, having ties to Ace, and admittedly does have a unique fighting style for the crew. Biggest thing is once she sees Momo, she may very well drop the Oden act because now Momo seems to look entirely like him, which may kill her need for even playing that role.

Carrot does have a nimble fighting style the rest of the crew does not have, but unfortunately she's not unique vs her own people, which is kind of an issue. Plus the pure fact that she's barely gotten focus the last ~100 chapters. The only thing going for her imo is the several times Oda has written her and the Dukes as unannounced stowaways.

I could totally see Yamato joining officially in thst regard along with Jinbe, then randomly the chapter after Carrots just around doing the same shit she did during WCI.

Idk, I get your sentiment about not wanting wither to join, but tbh I think this is one of the last instances we can have people join and Oda knows it. I assume there are a few islands left, and there has to be some instance where whomever joins gets to feel like they went on an adventure with the crew before the end.
What I want has no impact on what could happen lol. What I want is for Yamato and Carrot to disappear. There's almost a guarantee that someone else will join since Oda delayed Jinbe's welcome toast till after Kaido is beaten.

The fact that Yamato's actions depends on the Oden persona, potential development from this puts her at ask of not joining the SHs.

I don't disagree with the points being made, but it's too much attacking Dizzy now. We can't have an entire page worth of everyone dissing one user, especially when that user is a minor. I think it's time we give it a rest.
Agreed. Not reason to fire back unless he gets disrespectful first.

That’s every time Carrot has appeared in the manga in 2021…

…It’s nearly September.

And look at that for a “comeback“ after her big absence, she’s paired with Wanda in a tiny little panel and overshadowed totally by Neko.

Now, Jinbei was absent for the first chunk of WCI, but look at the comeback he got

And here’s Brook, who went missing for the first bit of TB, making his dramatic return

Difference between how a Strawhat-in-waiting is treated compared to Carrot is night and day.

…It’s nearly September.

And look at that for a “comeback“ after her big absence, she’s paired with Wanda in a tiny little panel and overshadowed totally by Neko.

Now, Jinbei was absent for the first chunk of WCI, but look at the comeback he got

And here’s Brook, who went missing for the first bit of TB, making his dramatic return

Difference between how a Strawhat-in-waiting is treated compared to Carrot is night and day.
Simple as that and that's the reason why she will never be a Strawhat..

…It’s nearly September.

The jinbei one pointless man was gone after fishman Island and nowhere near luffy carrot didn't went missing for a arc and return

…It’s nearly September.

Carrot's appearance certainly pales in comparison, but it isn't a fair comparison to begin with.

Your examples of Brook and Jinbe are both instances where they reappeared after making a clear and definitive departure. They'd said their farewells and parted ways with the crew. The spreads you posted are moments where they're being reintroduced to the straw hats. It was the first time Luffy and Nami had seen Jinbe since FMI and it was the first time Robin and Franky had seen Brook since his intro on the ship.

When Carrot had her reintroduction it was given comparable treatment to crew members and had half a chapter dedicated to her return.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamao fanboys: Furry furry furry furry furry horny bunny!!!

Oda:

Taste your own weapon :josad:
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't require high IQ to tell I meant Yamao
Running around Kaido tanking his unnamed attacks which are not with full power = feats. What is so fucking hard to understand Jerome?

30 year olds, naming themselves "Robin's feet" talking about making good life choices on a forum made for discussing a Japanese children's comic. You're right, perhaps we should all heed your warning.
One Piece is a big part of my life. If Oda would draw One Piece 30 years longer, I still would read and discuss One Piece even though I would be 60. There is nothing wrong with doing stuff which brings you fun. Even if its for children. For example many adults in Japan still play Pokemon. Nothing wrong with that also.

And also nothing wrong with liking feet, or Nico Robin, or giant body parts.

And also Yamao still will join the straw hats

Status
Not open for further replies.