Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this crap. This is off but I'm only going to talk about Ryuma, who was much stronger than Oden.

Ryuma is the entire reason the world came to fear samurais. He was the samurai who killed a dragon above the capital. Wano citizens place him levels
above Oden. He was called the sword God. Ryuma was at least the equivalent to a Yonko if not more impressive because he didn't have a powerful crew supporting him. He stopped everyone from taking Wano gold.
Ryuma solod the World that xebec,roger,wb,oden cant even imagine
akainu still shit on his pants when mention wano thanks to ryuma

Ryuma low diff Prime roger,Whitebeard at Worst

That's not true at all. If it was the case he wouldn't been able to block an attack stronger than any of the attacks Kaido can produce alone. The same power and skill he used to block hakai can be used to block Kaido's other attacks.

As we see from the spoiler, the first time Yamato used adv CoC was that the very end of the chapter. That means she's been fighting and clashing with Kaido without using that power. If she could do that then Zoro can because he has shown greater endurance and stronger attacks than her. I'm not talking about his 9 sword style attacks either.
Because Zoro blocked Hakai for 2.3 seconds is not a valid argument that he can trade blows with Kaido. Again..... Look at the King fight. Disarmed in seconds, by King using one arm, and this is by a guy who admires Kaido's strength.

Here’s what I think will happen for the rest of the arc:

Number 6 shows up on the live floor (he was supposed to be around there for a while anyways, based on the cameo of an unrevealed Number we saw a while ago). Chopper beats him fairly easily using his current powers, and then the final and strongest Numbers, Numbers 1, 2, and 3 show up. Chopper is stronger than either one individually, but can’t handle all 3 at once. Zoro and Sanji can’t help because they have their hands full, and Marco is still recovering. Chopper uses the Ice Oni virus to temporarily buff himself. This will give Chopper the strength to win, and he injects himself with the cure to return to normal. This will be a new powerup for Chopper.

Raizo beats Fukurokuju.

Perospero pulls a dirty trick to beat Sulong Neko, and Carrot is the one who gets to finish off Pero, who is very weakened at this point.

Denjiro does something relating to Hiyori and/or Orochi

Sulong Inu has the upper hand on Hybrid Jack, but then Jack pulls out his Awakening form. It makes him either equal or slightly stronger than Sulong Inu. Either way, Jack wins eventually, either by overpowering him or Inu runs out of gas due to Sulong being very taxing, and Jack wins by outlasting him. Jack is extremely weakened afterwards and probably only at 20-25% HP. Usopp has been lying about beating two Tobi Roppo, and his lie will somewhat come true by him beating a Calamity (ranked above the Tobi Roppo, therefore “two Tobi Roppo). This will give Usopp another inflated bounty since he will get the credit for beating a Calamity, even though Inu did most of the work. I envision the fight starting off by Usopp fighting from long range, trying to keep Jack away from the live floor. Usopp will try to gradually west down Jack’s health little by little with his long range shots and traps he sets up. Of course Jack won’t take much damage, but he will still take some damage (maybe around 5% HP). Eventually Jack closes the distance between him and Usopp, and Usopp is forced to obtain a new power in order to finish off 15% HP Jack. During his “fight” with P1, Usopp commented on how he lacks the proper tools for CQC. This could be a way for Oda to confront this weakness of Usopp’s and come up with a solution. After all, Usopp will need to learn how to handle fights competently at close range if he wants to surpass his YC2 level dad and become a “brave warrior” by the end of (probably) Elbaf. I’m not sure what exactly Oda will do, but obviously it would be a pretty substantial power up. Maybe Usopp unlocks CoA, and the less distance his CoA shots have to travel, the stronger the impact (making him less weak at CQC)? Oda is also hardcore teasing Usopp’s CoC in this chapter, so maybe Usopp manages to briefly tap into Adv CoC and imbue it into his most powerful shot, with that being enough to put down the, at this point, severely battered Jack.

Sanji beats Queen and Zoro beats King. Hopefully they unlock Haki upgrades during these fights so that their Haki isn’t lagging too much behind Luffy, who has advanced versions of all 3 Haki types at this point.

Jinbe, Robin, Franky and Nami probably don’t do too much when it comes to fighting for the rest of this war. Hopefully Brook somehow gets a good fight though because he has done basically nothing but beat a Number and a few Gifters.

Luffy, Yamato, Marco, and Momo vs Kaido
Kid, Law, Drake, Apoo, Killer, and Hawkins vs Big Mom

Idk about CP0 and the B
Marco runing like a bitch with Izo. the dude who couldnt take down base king now going to fihght kaido lmao

Luffy already 1v1 Kaido and still failed

ZKK
Post automatically merged:

Because Zoro blocked Hakai for 2.3 seconds is not a valid argument that he can trade blows with Kaido. Again..... Look at the King fight. Disarmed in seconds, by King using one arm, and this is by a guy who admires Kaido's strength.
King vs Luffy will be High diff fight
Luffy is not yonko level still got clapped like a fodder from Kaido

And that is supposed to mean what exactly? Luffy went blow for blow with Kaido.

Zoro, while having impressive moments against the guy, was not show to actually be capable of trading blows with him. That's just something you guys believe he can do, without any evidence suggesting it. The fact that Zoro easily got disarmed by King, who is amazed by Kaido's strength is all we need to understand how Zoro would fair if he tried to fight Kaido in a 1 v1.
Luffy was only capable of that because of zoro's sacrifice, and a mid fight power up.

A 2 seconds away from collapsing zoro deflected kaido's swings and deeply wounded him in the process. Actually zoro has come on top in every clash he has with kaido from making him dodge to overpowering his dragon twister and ended it with overpowering kaido in the final clash.

Zoro did with asura and 2 seconds of stamina what nobody was able to do to kaido in 20 years.

Marco runing like a bitch with Izo. the dude who couldnt take down base king now going to fihght kaido lmao

Luffy already 1v1 Kaido and still failed

ZKK

King vs Luffy will be High diff fight
Luffy is not yonko level still got clapped like a fodder from Kaido
Stop, Oda clearly wants to go for Momotaro. Marco has some time to recover, and he doesn’t necessarily have to be at full power. Oda could even use him just to recover Yamato’s stamina

Luffy was only capable of that because of zoro's sacrifice, and a mid fight power up.

A 2 seconds away from collapsing zoro deflected kaido's swings and deeply wounded him in the process. Actually zoro has come on top in every clash he has with kaido from making him dodge to overpowering his dragon twister and ended it with overpowering kaido in the final clash.

Zoro did with asura and 2 seconds of stamina what nobody was able to do to kaido in 20 years.
And Zoro needs Asura to accomplish that. Luffy doesn't even need G4 let alone G2 or G3 anymore.

Stop, Oda clearly wants to go for Momotaro. Marco has some time to recover, and he doesn’t necessarily have to be at full power. Oda could even use him just to recover Yamato’s stamina
wtf. Momotaro theory already happen it wont happen again because dudes are already in wano.

And Zoro needs Asura to accomplish that. Luffy doesn't even need G4 let alone G2 or G3 anymore.
Zoro can clash with kaido without coc ryoru meanwhile luffy need G2+Ryoru+Coc

also this is Halfdead Zoro with broken bones lol:milaugh:

yamato cant even touch kaidos ass yet

Zoro already had asura, he didn't magically discover it after getting knocked out.
Gear 4 was shallow and ineffective. luffy said so himself.
Luffy only had a chance vs kaido after he got ACoC, and everyone else were either collapsed or went on another mission in order to protect him: zoro destroyed his body to protect luffy, kidd and killer went to fight big mom, law took zoro and zues so big mom doesn't return to the rooftop looking for him to the 2nd floor.
And yet luffy still lost.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So I guess when Oden leaves a scar on Kaidou it is so impressive omg and everybody ride his balls but when Zoro does the same thing, with 30 bones broken after tanking a combined Yonkou attack mind you, Zoro fans should just forget about it all?

I saw this comment somewhere that said Zoro is as popular as Luffy with 3x more haters, I totally agree.
Do be true.

I don’t know what you’re smoking but none of the yonkos are getting stopped by any of these people
yonko Bigmom said Hi..!

Bruh one arm shanks is a fucking fodder who below the mihawk lol. Mihawk literally said to yonko shanks face he aint got a interest in one arm weakling like you. Then Mihawk is The World strongest swordsman while shanks is his Old rival. old mean Weaker than Mihawk
both are swordsman thats why they fucking fought from the beging lol

Databook which wrote by Oda said current
shanks not worth for mihawk and waiting for New Rival who stronger than Shanks (Waiting for zoro that stronger than yonko shanks)

So I guess when Oden leaves a scar on Kaidou it is so impressive omg and everybody ride his balls but when Zoro does the same thing, with 30 bones broken after tanking a combined Yonkou attack mind you, Zoro fans should just forget about it all?

I saw this comment somewhere that said Zoro is as popular as Luffy with 3x more haters, I totally agree.
True, i see a lot of people say zoro was only able to cut kaido because of enme. Yet i don't see them use the same argument against oden.

The whole fandom trying to put up some victim shit when most of them have been harassing people with opinions contrary to them and acting like they haven't been treated right.
Give me a break lol

yonko Bigmom said Hi..!

Bruh one arm shanks is a fucking fodder who below the mihawk lol. Mihawk literally said to yonko shanks face he aint got a interest in one arm weakling like you. Then Mihawk is The World strongest swordsman while shanks is his Old rival. old mean Weaker than Mihawk
both are swordsman thats why they fucking fought from the beging lol

Databook which wrote by Oda said current shanks not worth for mihawk and waiting for New Rival who stronger than Shanks (Waiting for zoro that stronger than yonko shanks)
do you really think he said because shanks isn't that much powerful for worthy of being his opponent...what a shame...
Mihawk said so because he thinks one armed swordsman is not convenient for his own self respect...he couldn't accept himself fighting with a single armed swordsman...no matter how powerful is he...?!!!

All of Zoro's feats, not including asura mode, showed us how he can trade blows with Kaido. Blocking Hakai is the best argument because it's was a combination attack from two Yonko, it's a much stronger attack than any of Kaido's individual attacks, and the power, strength and skills required to block hakai can be used to clash/block weaker attacks.

King disarming Zoro doesn't make Zoro look bad or prove he can't clash with Kaido in a 1v1 since neither Kaido nor Big Mom were able to disarm Zoro. If anything, the 2 Yonkos are the ones who look bad in that situation. Their hakai couldn't disarm Zoro. I doubt you believe King has more physical strength than Kaido and Big Mom, especially combined.

King disarming Zoro didn't have anything to do with his physical strength. It was trickery. His sword can change to a sword breaker/catcher in an instant in the middle of battle.

It caught Zoro off guard and that was the reason he was able to disarm him.That is how King fights. Just like how his glove release spikes.

A similar incident happened to Big Mom. She was disarmed by Killer because she was distracted and caught off guard. Killer is weaker than Big Mom. He wasn't even able to pull his scythe from Zoro's body.

Here in this forum I have seen people talking trash that Zoro is stronger than Yamato...is this a joke...the one who is competing with kaido and standing foot to foot and other one who is known for enduring pain and stopping a combined attack is different thing...you can go and take a single but powerful attacks but you won't be alive if you take those attacks in a 1vs 1 fight...trashes...you always want oda to spit on your face and show/tell who is stronger...unless you won't accept...

Status
Not open for further replies.