Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something. Imma drop some questions here
:crazwhat::crazwhat:
What happen if, by any chance, chopper can develop his own ice oni rumble ball? Does that reduce yamato chance?

Tbh Idk if it's a foreshadowing for yamato or chopper potential power up?
:crazwhat:
Does this thread will go like chopper can learn electro all over again?
The difference are that Luffy seems him as a Mink.
Post automatically merged:

An Oni would add more variety within the crew
I want the SH been having all the race.

What happen if, by any chance, chopper can develop his own ice oni rumble ball? Does that reduce yamato chance?

Whether its foreshadowing or not, you made a very cool parallel there between the Ice Oni virus and Yamato being an actual Oni with Ice abilities related to her devil fruit..

the virus doesnt give you ice powers it chilled your body till it couldnt move and died
electro seems to be a biproduct of the fur that the minks have

the virus doesnt give you ice powers it chilled your body till it couldnt move and died
electro seems to be a biproduct of the fur that the minks have
But it awaken the dormant potential power like what we see from ice oni hyogoro :willsmith:

maybe somehow chopper could make it not contagious. He even make a counter virus tho

Plus, since it chopper who is a deer who lived in winter island I think the cold sensation does not affect much. And yes chopper could die if he cross the time limit. Same like monster point, ice oni is limited by time too 👀

Addition, it's kinda fine if chopper learn electro because chopper and minks is different anyway. He will never have sulong form. Same like robin copying gyojin karate. But ice oni is a form that similar to oni race AND has ice elemental like yamato devil fruit

Last edited:
But it awaken the dormant potential power like what we see from ice oni hyogoro :willsmith:

maybe somehow chopper could make it not contagious. He even make a counter virus tho

Plus, since it chopper who is a deer who lived in winter island I think the cold sensation does not affect much. And yes chopper could die if he cross the time limit. Same like monster point, ice oni is limited by time too 👀

Addition, it's kinda fine if chopper learn electro because chopper and minks is different anyway. He will never have sulong form. Same like robin copying gyojin karate. But ice oni is a form that similar to oni race AND has ice elemental like yamato devil fruit
but again the ice isnt there as an elemental power up its to harm the person its on

but what youre explaining is just another powerup on the rumble ball right? just with a little ice effects on his body

I doubt about ice oni transformation... Maybe an abominable snowman/yeti transformation is more possible for Chopper if he can find a way to temporarily awaken his inactivated virus...

The more interesting question would be, can Chopper create a PED for Yamato? Since it's already confirmed that BlackMa has her own PED to alter her transformation...

Addition, it's kinda fine if chopper learn electro because chopper and minks is different anyway.
At this point I doubt Chopper can learn Electro since we haven't seen him use it against Queen and Peros... But why not? I believe it's possible since the core of Electro is about static electricity by their fur...

I find it interesting that some people can say they are not biased when it comes to Carrot vs Yamato

Carrot says "I wants to go out to sea to have an adventure" and after 3 arc of her being here it doesnt expanded on, except Pedro telling her about the "DAWN" which she knows nothing about= her join the crew to bring the dawn

Yamato get introduced saying she wants to go out to sea, specifically with Luffy gets expanded backstory and focus= her not joining

Not saying Yamato supports aren't biased as well, because I've called myself out on it on multiple occasions when Yamato was first introduced, I just find it interesting that some don't even acknowledge Yamato's candidacy

I can see the potential in Carrot, I just don't think she will join the crew
Yamato on the other hand has a lot more going her but in recent chapters my faith has started to decrease for certain reasons but i still think she is the most favorable in terms of joining

I doubt about ice oni transformation... Maybe an abominable snowman/yeti transformation is more possible for Chopper if he can find a way to temporarily awaken his inactivated virus...

The more interesting question would be, can Chopper create a PED for Yamato? Since it's already confirmed that BlackMa has her own PED to alter her transformation...

At this point I doubt Chopper can learn Electro since we haven't seen him use it against Queen and Peros... But why not? I believe it's possible since the core of Electro is about static electricity by their fur...
It's still an if anyway. What is PED btw? and why would yamato need that?

Still want chopper to have electro. I think he just need to garchu-ing a little bit harder lol
:suresure:

It's still an if anyway. What is PED btw? and why would yamato need that?

Still want chopper to have electro. I think he just need to garchu-ing a little bit harder lol
:suresure:
I dont think the Rumble Balls are necessary for the partial transformations/points, i think theyre just cheat ways to achieve them
look at chopper post timeskip and Lucci was doing something similar in Enis Lobby as well

It just takes practice that no one puts the time into

I dont think the Rumble Balls are necessary for the partial transformations/points, i think theyre just cheat ways to achieve them
look at chopper post timeskip and Lucci was doing something similar in Enis Lobby as well

It just takes practice that no one puts the time into
Wait Lucci had more than 3 forms? I'm pretty sure that's not true. I always assumed being able to tranform freely was just a side affect of taking so many rumble balls or something. I think someone besides Chopper would have shown this if you didn't need rumble balls for it.

Wait Lucci had more than 3 forms? I'm pretty sure that's not true. I always assumed being able to tranform freely was just a side affect of taking so many rumble balls or something. I think someone besides Chopper would have shown this if you didn't need rumble balls for it.
it wasnt so much transformations but enhancing his hybrid form

I find it interesting that some people can say they are not biased when it comes to Carrot vs Yamato

Carrot says "I want to go out to sea to have an adventure" and after 3 arc of her being here it doesnt expanded on, except Pedro telling her about the "DAWN" which she knows nothing about= her join the crew to bring the dawn

Yamato get introduced saying she wants to go out to sea, specifically with Luffy gets expanded backstory and focus= her not joining

Not saying Yamato supports aren't biased as well, because I've called myself out on it on multiple occasions when Yamato was first introduced, I just find it interesting that some don't even acknowledge Yamato's candidacy

I can see the potential in Carrot, I just don't think she will join the crew
Yamato on the other hand has a lot more going her but in recent chapters my faith has started to decrease for certain reasons but i still think she is the most favorable in terms of joining

The double standard is too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.