[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm if Nick is HP or not if he paid attention to my post this DP. But that doesn't guarantee Gramma to Ginny as I don't recall in the series that the two have some magical connection to learn about each other's role. Not 100% on that.

If anyhow, Hernione will be a better fake claim for Gramma as there's a stronger bond as compared to Ginny. Prove me wrong.
Stupid you didn't have to. You would confirm your role thay way, lemme handle this one.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was referring to the possession and usability of the diadem.
Mind requoting, and I'll get to whatever it is later.
Like I said, Voldemort having it would make sense thematically, it’d just make for poor sport in the game of mafia lol
I could actually see it being done very well - like a Voldemort with weaker abilities that knows Harry but can't share that information, can't kill him etc. But, I'm digressing from the point here. I think there are characters that fit better than Ginny, but she's not hard to believe in that role either.

Who’s up for wasting some time trying to get sera to claim

vote seraphoenix
(This time if he doesn’t, can we just lynch him, not like he’s useful in any way even if he is town)

Lolololol
So Gramma full claimed to be Ginny and with an insane amount of panic, he outed Nick. You got them rhyme?

Welp, it's very unwise for a town to out another town for the sake of stepping away from the trial esp with HP's case. Nonetheless, Immana give Gramma a benefit of the doubt provided of course that it wasn't convenient to claim that he investigated Destroya, which brw might have been a victim of Cleaner=Janitor. In that case, he might have been using whatever info they might hace gotten outta him.

Now, should we move on to that notion, may I ask people who truly know of the flavor better than I do what they think of a character who uses a horcrux?

Lastly, aside from being a relic of the past, what danger does possessing Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem have to bestow upon its target?
@Ratchet this is the post I was referring to u. Gramma already handed out his point tho. So I am inclined to believe that any user of this item is scum.

Unless you a strong case, let's see what Rej has to say.
see I think Rej is town, and there’s nothing implicit about the item that would mark it as scum (unlike the diary or ring that I forgot earlier, or nagini)

that said, I don’t know who it’d make sense to have in possession of the diadem, Harry retrieves it and the cup in the last book, but they’re by far the least important horcruxes in terms of the story, the other 5 all have major plot line significance whereas these 2 are almost an afterthought

Wait you’re telling me Nick’s name is in your role sheet and it isn’t something the host sent you at the start of the game? I haven’t see a role like that. @Grammaton

It’s weird to me that a role would be designed to give away another role with a flip. I mean mafia killing you would instantly tell them who Harry was and if janitored we’d have no way to know so that we could protect Harry as Town. That seems like a scenario that would have been balanced for if so.

It wasn’t like that in the Genshin game. Is that normal?

Wait you’re telling me Nick’s name is in your role sheet and it isn’t something the host sent you at the start of the game? I haven’t see a role like that. @Grammaton

It’s weird to me that a role would be designed to give away another role with a flip. I mean mafia killing you would instantly tell them who Harry was and if janitored we’d have no way to know so that we could protect Harry as Town. That seems like a scenario that would have been balanced for if so.

It wasn’t like that in the Genshin game. Is that normal?
no, so the role states that I know who Harry is, and that I will be sent his name separately

however, I made a post on day 1 which would very clearly make it clear who it was once you had that info - the one ratchet quoted earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.