[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
Unexpected Disaster?

[???] has triggered [The Room of Requirement Disaster] and summoned Fiendfyre

"It was not normal fire, The fire was mutating, forming a gigantic pack of fiery beasts: Flaming serpents, chimaeras, and dragons rose and fell and rose again, and the detritus of centuries on which they were feeding was thrown up in the air into their fanged mouths, tossed high on clawed feet, before being consumed by the inferno."​

=======================================================

Until the end of this day phase Fiendfyre will destroy everything​

If he flips then apparently HP gets outed anyways,
this way we keep a town alive.
implying we believe him anyways which people decided that they do apparently.
so down to lynch you now.
His role would say he knows who it is, it wouldn't give it away. He could also make other posts hinting at someone else if he believed he slipped with Nick. Though why he would have even hinted at knowing something about Nick D1 is also stupid af. Amateur play.
then you can die, idrc
You're the one dying here.

Unexpected Disaster?

"It was not normal fire, The fire was mutating, forming a gigantic pack of fiery beasts: Flaming serpents, chimaeras, and dragons rose and fell and rose again, and the detritus of centuries on which they were feeding was thrown up in the air into their fanged mouths, tossed high on clawed feet, before being consumed by the inferno."​

HOT!!

Unexpected Disaster?

OH FOR FUCK SAKE

T-Pein is known for telling outlandish lies only for him to be practically vanilla.

It's standard for him to pretend he has some OP role that is super bulletproof to bluff his way into not having anyone try to kill him.
oh I know he routinely does stupid shit, but I think I know what he’s actually getting at on this occasion

If you want to do this better at EOD phase. He won't crack with votes half a day remaining. He didn't last day phase, what makes you think he will now.

@DynaMight @Dr_Professor83 @Ratchet @Ryu Kishi @Rej @Xlaw
Give me your new reads.
Still dont like Gram, if Ginny was janitored he would also know who Harry is based on rolesheet lover interaction. Invests Dest who to my konwledge no one suspected.

I feel like Sera slipped a bit but i just woke up abd dont have it in me to pursue it yet.

Nick is clear either way

Unexpected Disaster?

This shit happened when Harry found Diadem

Still dont like Gram, if Ginny was janitored he would also know who Harry is based on rolesheet lover interaction. Invests Dest who to my konwledge no one suspected.

I feel like Sera slipped a bit but i just woke up abd dont have it in me to pursue it yet.

Nick is clear either way
this doesn’t account for my post about nick day 1, pre janitor. I also said I didn’t invest destroya due to suspicion, that’s not what my role is for

Status
Not open for further replies.