Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yamato literally says Kaido is weakened, what is the problem with this? Lol
Because it's the BS Deus Ex Machina that the "hero" can have as much "respawns" as he needs, but the "villain" doesn't.

Luffy is just gonna play for the "Kill Steal".
Disgraceful.
Freaking author legit can't share Luffy's glory for any reason. Gotta drag the freaking arc until Kaido is weakened enough for Luffy to "solo him".

Luffy vs Life-support Kaido.

E-P-I-C. GODA.:sanmoji:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The cringe is that you're making shit up like the rest of Zoro fans on here to make Zoro look cool. There's no proof that Zoro did the most damage, although i do agree that he's at least the second or the third person to damage Kaido the most
Accusing people just for the sake of accusing won't get you anywhere. You gotta post actual arguments before saying I am making shit up. If Zoro is the second or third person to damage Kaido the most, then who did more damage than him?

Im hoping the last lines context is:

Zoro fighting King,
King rips away Zoros swords again
King: “Time to die Swordsman”
Zoro: “At least let me die with a sword in my hand or I won’t forgive you.”
Nah, it doesn't make sense. Zoro wants to win and he declared clearly. Just previous chapters he said he will bite if he has to win. The most appropriate context would be King trying to get leverage by throwing Zoro off the island and Zoro replying saying use swords to at least kill him.

Because it's the BS Deus Ex Machina that the "hero" can have as much "respawns" as he needs, but the "villain" doesn't.

Luffy is just gonna play for the "Kill Steal".
Disgraceful.
Freaking author legit can't share Luffy's glory for any reason. Gotta drag the freaking arc until Kaido is weakened enough for Luffy to "solo him".

Luffy vs Life-support Kaido.

E-P-I-C. GODA.:sanmoji:
Well. If he beat Kaido legitimately one on one he is the WSM.

He's not on that tier yet.

Mid yonko tier is good enough for now

Status
Not open for further replies.