Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eiichiro Oda Interview with One Piece Newspaper Volume 2
When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."“

To help you out my friend

The thing with King using only one hand is, so far Jack had a weird hybrid, now King do something crazy too and Queen is overall weird with his hybrid. The case is all three seems to have great controll with their zoan df.
@ArturCantSpeakJapanese I know BM had a special hybrid too, but that only do a drug and she couldn´t transform part of her body, otherwise she would make the spider underbody away.

The case is that all calamity(King at most) show insane good zoan controll, King to a point where we see such a thing for the firsttime and Jack hybrid was unique too.

Don´t be surprise if King get "defeated" next chapter and Queen 1029. It is already weird that Oda let the last fight end before Sanji battle, usually that never happen that Zoro end his fight first.
It seems like Oda is heading to something, he going to show how Luffy beat Kaido too in chapter 1030.
And then boom, based on Yuderon chapter 1031 going to be named to Disaster at most, nothing fits more then Kaido and his three calamity showing off awakening. Alone the fact that a health Yamato go to the dome, that King go outside of the island and Queen in the middle, I can see a twist soon. I expect this scenarios:
-1028: King get defeated(half Queen battle)
-1029 Queen get defeated(half Kaido fight)
-1030 Kaido get defeated(chapter ends with a plottwist)
-1031 Kaido and his Disasters using awakening and the tension became better with the danger feeling.

That is my expect, this would explain why he offscreen Jack and now rushing the pace.

King burning the flower capital who is linked to the great large wildfire in Japan fits into his character.
And Zoro will get his shine moment against his form.
i think that might be why jacks hybrid was so weird. maybe they all have these drugs, not just black maria

:seriously::seriously:

Kaido doesn't mock opponents like that if he respects them. You don't understand his personality, clearly. Just look at him comparing the Scabbards with Oden and complimenting Zoro and Killer. He looks fixiated with this stuff.
No you don't understand Kaido, he never viewed them as CHALLENGERS TO THE THRONE, so has a different set of standards for those content to not be the PK.
There is a big difference between trying to gangbang Kaido and trying to vie for PK, as he has forced Luffy to restate multiple times.
I'll refrain from trying to educate you further today, need to let it sink in a bit at a time.

yea after all that talk about going out to sea. hype for the voice actor, multiple merch featuring the strawhats, and legit saying she wants to assist luffy in his voyage, yall still never want to admit when your wrong.

robin also joined out of the blue and brook and frankly joined the same arc they were introduced in, with brook even joining in under 50 chapters. its been like 40 since yamato has shown up lol
Yamato isnt joining
She already knows a lot about One Piece and void century

Couldn't finish off Ulti, didn't even fight Sasaki, did no damage to Kaido.

"Soloing" Kaido kekw xDDDDDDDD.
-Wasnt trying to and was nerfed
-and?
-Had him bleeding after a conquerors thunder bagua clash, the only instance of Kaido being injured in an actual clash so far
And why are y'all pretending that she wasnt 1v1ing him:goatasure:

I don't know why people insist of judging Yamato joining or not on small stuff like she does not have a role or she has a nickname.

You can see it right here in this chapter: she has spent more than half her existance guarding Momo. She finally had a moment to interact with Luffy and its back to guarding duties.

This whole month has been dedicated to hype Yamato and for what? For nothing, she is just a merchandising character.

Status
Not open for further replies.