[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You have to be careful because I believe only a very select people would have picked up on that, it's just unfortunate I was one of them and I was mafia.

Because I read the entire line as "I can prove myself" and I knew you weren't the doctor.
I said "if I survive to see next day" so I thought I wasn't giving hints. When Prof and Fuji started suspecting me, I was still thinking they were a team of mafia so I wrote that line. I thought if Gambit flipped scum, pretty sure they'd try to lynch me next day or kill me at night.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I said "if I survive to see next day" so I thought I wasn't giving hints. When Prof and Fuji started suspecting me, I was still thinking they were a team of mafia so I wrote that line. I thought if Gambit flipped scum, pretty sure they'd try to lynch me next day or kill me at night.
It was more the confidence in "I will address your concerns"

Vanillas really can't say it as confident as someone with a pr.

I also think it's important to remember especially when it comes to Meta and Reads none of us think alike and we have our own views on people's Metas, the Meta's and reads we build usually are based on our personal experience with said player.

Like me I pretty much know @Ekkologix is scum if he doesn't accuse me of being scum shortly after a game starts. This is a pretty basic example, however, other people wouldn't think anything of Usopp not accusing me :milaugh:

So just because you have a certain read @Flower doesn't mean others will see that from your point of view unless you explain to them why you feel that way about a certain player.
i have not accused u b4 as town
and ive accused u as scum lmao
its an easy thing to fake u'know

I actually thought Tris was town until we RB her :few: You should see the chat, I was going back and forth on who could be the SK, I pretty much nailed the PR town roles, besides @Ekkologix who Ryu randomly killed for talking too much xD

I never pushed for a cap, until this dp and after Ratchet and Tris, voted I told them to rush to cap it quick, so no one could unvote.
what i thought i kind of became too obvious with how much i was defending gambit lmao

there are some players here that are auto sus if they r quiet. obv examplea r me fuji m flower

but there r others that go quiet and not rly get much suspected like midnight

this game basically all of scum had rly low post counts by end of day 2 and 3/4 of them werent regulars so attention didnt go on them by default like it wud go to others if they were scum this game

i am more surprised about SK not hitting scum at all actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.