Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lucci is with 2 additional CP0 members, I assume we have 6 CP0 in Wano atm in total?

Brook's time hopefully but I doubt they will take action till after Kaido is beaten.
If it is to capture Robin, I think it might happen sooner than later. I mean it's the perfect time to capture here while everybody is busy fighting. And the cp0 shouldn't be stupid enough to take the risk of kaido and BM not being defeated. Bcs if the Yonkos win, their chance of capturing Robin become slim.

Base sanji did no actual damage to queen and was about to die before daddy's blood kicked in and saved him.
Yh and the Vins with their exoskeleton would last way less. And if they never had an exoskeleton like Sanji previously, theyd be dead.

The exoskeleton needs a base to work with or it still flop.

- Give an ugly person nice clothes….and theyre still ugly
- Give a weakling a sword….and theyre still weak
- Give trash the Exoskseleton….and theyre still trash.

Give it to Sanji, and he’ll destroy the sword of an Ancient Zoan YC

B

Ballel

Not sure if it holds any meaning but redon added another sentence

Edit : I think that the second sentence of Redon might be about the new smash bros character that just came out today, Sora... :crazwhat:
Is this a good thing for Sanji's character or does it undermine his character arc from Wholecake? :zorothink:
This is what I'm wondering. I really don't want Sanji to awaken Judges science. If his healing powers were in some way related to Sora's supposed Lunarian lineage it would be much better for Sanji's character.

the exoskeleton is a genetic addition he had at birth
which means the reason he should even be harder as a human prior to this is due to that modification......
The exoskeleton is not a modification he has had since birth. If he was modified then things would’ve been breaking on him since childhood (never happened) and he wouldn’t have taken damage from weak attacks

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yh and the Vins with their exoskeleton would last way less. And if they never had an exoskeleton like Sanji previously, theyd be dead.

The exoskeleton needs a base to work with or it still flop.

- Give an ugly person nice clothes….and theyre still ugly
- Give a weakling a sword….and theyre still weak
- Give trash the Exoskseleton….and theyre still trash.

Give it to Sanji, and he’ll destroy the sword of an Ancient Zoan YC
Why you telling me this like I care about the vinsmokes

If it is to capture Robin, I think it might happen sooner than later. I mean it's the perfect time to capture here while everybody is busy fighting. And the cp0 shouldn't be stupid enough to take the risk of kaido and BM not being defeated. Bcs if the Yonkos win, their chance of capturing Robin become slim.
Thing is Kaido and Big Mom want to capture Robin too.

When did I say anything about Judge and Niji? Can you even read LMAO

You aren’t talking realistically you’re omitting information to fit your agenda.

“Vergo is a nobody” yes because a Vice Admiral based in the New World that folded Smoker is a nobody

“Niji hit Sanji” because of blackmail? lol

You leave out information and turn to insults instead of facts and you’re trying to say IM not reading

:milaugh:
Sure thing buddy, what ever makes you sleep at night I mean deck all logic as long as your little ego can be stimulated by nonsensical Sanji wank who care about logic and reason

Fair play Sanji fans, he has OP powers now and is Sora reincarnation but please stop pretending that before the queen fight he wasnt flying six level with Jinbei and arguably Franky shogun stronger than him.

They have the same exoskeleton but different bodies. Sanji punched Yonji's skull in while Ichiji would easily tank that, there are levels to their base durability which shouldn't be ignored.
Queen is not a massive sword master but if a brute like him swings a sword, it sure ain't a mosquito bite.
if it aint doing shit to sanji it aint doing shit to vinsmokes :cheers:
sanji s durability was nothing before
he was easily pierced by bullets and damaged by gifters
even other vinsmokes would survive king beak attack

First it was "Sanji is too weak" now it's "Sanji's character is ruined", the latter coming from people who have never cared about his ass in the first place lol.

Also, my prediction from last week was absolutely spot on :

Yh its hilarious. These 2 chaps from Oda may have hit them to hard,

I still think Queen will be get the upper hand…..cause im expecting Sanji to get an AP boost as well.

But damn did the Exoskeleton overperform…

Status
Not open for further replies.