Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Korean leaker apparently left out a lot of info

According to the title this must be a whole Sanji vs Queen chapter

And Sanji still feeling handicapped, didn't take breaks, and the Raid Suit still wrecked his body

Im sure this must have something to do with what Queen ends up doing to Sanji
Should be mostly that fight yeah. Can't tell what Redon's hint was about and what he thinks is the most hype part of the chapter. His hint mentioned the King of Zoans in the chapter. Could be just the Yamato spoiler. Could be Queen. Could be Chopper. Could be something else.

But I'm curious if 1029 will end Queen or Oda will continue to focus on other stuff again

Queen hit him and he's...well not the fastest enemy and sanji has as you said good coo.
So welp.

Candy bullets are an example only that certain lvl of lethality is enough to bypass the exoskeleton.
Again and again and again, just keep ignoring my words… I said COMBINED with all what he has… did he use RS and invisibility ?
i said the dude has lots for his arsenal… his speed is many times accelerated with RS on top of invisibility

I hate the idea of Sanji finishing Queen way faster than Zoro
Because it will NEVER be taken as “Sanji is just too strong”
Rather as “Queen is too weak compared to King”
Which I hate
I want the same extreme hard dif fight for both battle
I don’t care about the rest… I waited for more than 10 years for the 1 vs 1 between Sanji and YC, and when we finally get it… you guys just wanna ruin it and make it easy?

FUCK THAT
bro whatever happens haters will failed to understand or accept.. you can't change that..

if Queen goes down extreme diff to sanji.. they 'd still down play the heck out of sanji.
even now there are people who say that Queen is Yc4 and that sanji is under YC3

but i get your point as well.. hopefully its nit what i think it is.. but Queen actually give sanjia tough match even after the PU coz we have never seen him go all out

As sad as it is to admit, judging by Oda’s formula….Sanji vs Queen is ending next chap. Due to 2 reasons.

- Triumphant Chaps
- PUs

SH fights usually have a triumphant chap, a chap where the SH looks good/impressive at the end before their opponents get defeated the next chap. Using Sanji alone…

Sanji vs Mr 2:

Sanji vs Jabra

Sanji vs Absaldom

This sword break moment can be that “moment” for Sanji. Then next chap he beats Queen up.

Also now we know that Sanji just unlocked his PU. And usually with PUs, the villains are usually defeated in the chapter it unlocked or shown. Sanji will be fully using it next chap. So yh Queen gon be fucked next chap. I hope not tho.
I think its good to make this comparison but previous opponents weren't YCs. Let's see what happens. I'm not fully convinced Queen is going down in 1 chapter (seems like he doesn't get hurt really this chapter). I can see Oda dragging out YC fights for a while, while other shit gets tackled.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Should be mostly that fight yeah. Can't tell what Redon's hint was about and what he thinks is the most hype part of the chapter. His hint mentioned the King of Zoans in the chapter. Could be just the Yamato spoiler. Could be Queen. Could be Chopper. Could be something else.

But I'm curious if 1029 will end Queen or Oda will continue to focus on other stuff again
the king of zoans is queen's new form

Luffy was sandbagged by plot against Cracker for not using KKG but the same doesn't apply to Katakuri?

Looking at Katakuri absolutely getting ragdolled by every Kong Gun that connected, what do you think would have happened if Luffy used KKG alongside FS against Katakuri?
Kat could moreso use evasion even against a large AoE move like KKG than someone like Cracker who relies on defensive tactics more.
If KKG connected when he was in his first match against Boundman in a state where he couldn't use FS properly then it would fuck him up severely, but KKGs lead time and potency would have probably shook him out of his bizarre mental state before it connected.

Even going by this argument, ISDS is a blitz while Ashura isn't.
Seems like the best move for the scenario.

And yes, Zoro is 100% over the YC1s with the end of this arc.
I'm merely saying that just because Zoro has a potent attack he doesn't get a *chance to use because it isn't best for the scenario*, doesn't mean that he didn't go nearly all out. Luffy's fight with Kat was extreme diff and he went all out even though he didn't use KKG.

Status
Not open for further replies.