G

Gorosei Informer

:watchout::crazwhat::kawak::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

yeah man, seems like MHA is coming in hot for the end of the story

3 fucking days for AFO to be complete

do you guys think it ends before chapter 400?
I think its definitely possible at this point. I did suspect the series would go around 400 something chapters, maybe 500 at maximum?

:choppawhat:

Problem is though, we've not even had 2nd and 3rd years for the students? Will that serve for future series? Will they just timeskip to becoming pro heroes in a sequel series?

:beckmoji::lusalty::whitepress::emohiyo:

I still didnt read the last 2 chapters lol.

Kinda losing faith again after Deku crying again.
I feel that massively. I randomly read the last couple chapters and enjoyed them, it's getting better. The focus on Stain and the character development for All Might were pretty nice. Some of the class had some really nice character moments here too.

I was getting really tired of this Deku melodrama though, especially since he ended up going back to UA so soon and easily especially. Felt almost pointless that he left iin the first place.

:tch::goatasure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
They are both great characters.
Dabi is amazing.

Endeavour, character-wise, is also good. He has a good character progression and his 'redemption' or remorse and the arc which highlights it is good as well. I just don't like him much.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Dabi is amazing.

Endeavour, character-wise, is also good. He has a good character progression and his 'redemption' or remorse and the arc which highlights it is good as well. I just don't like him much.
Endeavor is Horiโ€™s best character imo, easily lol. Iโ€™m surprised (but also not surprised) that he still has this many haters. Not calling you a hater but Endeavor hate online is quite strong.

The whole subplot of him building a home for his family to live in without him hits me right in the feels. I have more emotional investment in Endeavor alone than I do the entirety of post-timeskip One Piece lol.