Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know more about Sanji than Sanji fans. In the past two days i heard that DJ made his leg hurt pretimeskip, Exoskeleton doesn’t boost you even tho in the fucking chapter queen talks about kicks from regular flesh bodies. Which means harder bodies would hurt more. Yall don't know shit about Sanji
Dj factually does make his leg hurt Pre TS

i quote "i can't keep this up or my leg will get messed up"
Sanji Sabaody

exoskeleton doesn't boost AP... again something defensive.. not offensive

yea you know alot about sanji... a lot of dogshit i believe

The guy with the hat seems be above Lucci in rank, I assume the other behind him too.
Wouldn´t be surprise if he is the leader of the Cp0 or the second leader.
For sure Lucci is under him with means Lucci isn´t the leade.
Also this panel pretty much confirms that Lucci is also coming, he isn't just talking from Mariejois or some other place.

What's also interesting is that Lucci doesn't seem to concerned about Momo having Kaido's fruit but the hat guy does, giving the impression that he knows a lot more secrets and dangers (to the WG) about it than he's letting on.

I'm excited to see what the Seiryu fruit entails for the bigger story, there should be a reason why this fruit was specifically found on God Valley. The fruit will serve a bigger purpose beyond Wano.

G

Gorosei Informer

I doubt that Lucci will come in Onigashima in the first place
But if he were to come, then he would probably execute Who's Who
Wouldn't that be extremely ironic and poetic? The one who was jealous of Lucci and seeing him as his rival/enemy? Lucci would exactly be the type to execute him for being so loose lipped/treacherous too.

Strongest One piece character for a reason right now.
Kaido is a living tank and he still getting all the hype.

Oh boy...

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
For everyone, go and look twitter, funny shit right now their xD....
It's high time Newcastle gets into the big league. :finally: Next year Newcastle will be the most played club in FIFA 2023. :kobeha:

Also this panel pretty much confirms that Lucci is also coming, he isn't just talking from Mariejois or some other place.

What's also interesting is that Lucci doesn't seem to concerned about Momo having Kaido's fruit but the hat guy does, giving the impression that he knows a lot more secrets and dangers (to the WG) about it than he's letting on.

I'm excited to see what the Seiryu fruit entails for the bigger story, there should be a reason why this fruit was specifically found on God Valley. The fruit will serve a bigger purpose beyond Wano.
I forget but didin't we only knew that Big mom Gave Seiryu Fruit to Kaido After God Valley Incident? i don't know seiryu was found on god valley

Iirc Lucci was called Chief of staff or something like that in OP gold
Probably overhype, going to be change, for far the guy with the hat seems to have the controll as leader.^^

exoskeleton doesn't boost AP... again something defensive.. not offensive

yea you know alot about sanji... a lot of dogshit i believe
I disagree bro, the modified power/exoskeleton give ap boost too based on all informations with we get:

Modified humans[2] are humans who have been biologically modified through genetic enhancements to have enhanced physical traits. So far, the only known modified humans are four of the five children of the Vinsmoke Family.

The modified humans engineered by Judge all possess superhuman physical strength. During their childhood, with training, the four Vinsmoke siblings' strength and resilience rapidly increased to the point of equalling an adult man's.[7] Further administration of drugs can also further the augmentations.[6]

The Vinsmoke siblings also possess an exoskeleton which grants them enhanced durability, leading them to be renowned for their "iron bodies".[11] They also possess an increased healing rate, as Reiju managed to rapidly heal after her leg was shot,[12] and was even able to engage in combat a few hours later.
With the exoskeleton powerup, Sanji durability,speed, ap, recovery and physical power increase a lot.

The guy with the hat seems be above Lucci in rank, I assume the other behind him too.
Wouldn´t be surprise if he is the leader of the Cp0 or the second leader.
For sure Lucci is under him with means Lucci isn´t the leade.
Why? From the talk, Lucci seems to be the superior or they share the same rank.
CP0 Leader with the hat ---> Followed by the other 2 masked agents
Lucci ---> Followed by Kaku and Stussy
Nothing about it implies Lucci having a lower rank imo...

Lucci being the leader of all CP0 is not even an option btw, at least for me

And Btw Sanji is a Modified Human! That could explain his fire power:kata:
Is the Raid Suit cause of it or Sanji is Late Bloomer?
DJ has nothing to do with his modifications until now, its all about "emotions", it may be correlated with his enhancements, but it doesn't look like he should be able to use fire according to his Germa epiteth "Stealth Black".

G

Gorosei Informer

:bignews:

:queenhear::kaidowhat::lulz::king:

LMFAO, I remember seeing something like this when that chapter with WW and Jinbei came out, COMEDY GOLD! We need Big News Morgans to cancel Who's Who on OP Twitter! Ironically Morgans is a bird and uses birds too, like Twitter is themed after ofc!

YOOOOOOO, English scans already!? TY SO MUCH! That has made my day! I checked it and the translation is definitely good enough to read, I downloaded it too as Imgur will nuke it ASAP as soon as they find out about it too.

:cheers::arnoling::hohoho::myman::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.