Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda failed so hard trying to make it less obvious, he even forgot to draw Luffy’s scar. Love love love:stealthblack::funky::yonjidoggy::lumazed:
Law and Kid also had similar drawings, though Law and Kid have repeatedly shown attitudes of wanting to be their own bosses, going onto become frenemy/mutual acquaintances at best after meeting them at Sabaody all those years ago, making them more distinct from Yamato.

If she does something, this is the end for your favorite repetitive argument.. If I were you, I should not make fun to much lmao
Is this a joke?

Nah, the end of Wano will.

But don't worry, I promised I wouldn't make fun of yall when Carrot will sneak on the Sunny again hehehe
You also want Caribou to join?

Nope... Stowaway Carrot would also mean that there would be a Stowaway Caribou...
Not necessarly

omega lol!!!

But besides that ?

@CarrotForNakama im gonna feel bad for you especially, you put so much work into this, and it will be for nothing. drizzy i dont care for, hes just a troll, but you seem to be a real fan, and you will be disappointed in the end.
Don't worry, wether Carrot join or not, i know that I will enjoy the story. I like Carrot of course, but if there was as much as clews for another character in term of recrutment, I would do the same for them.

I'm all about the story, not my expectations ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.