lmao it amazes me how much i've ignored this shit on my first watch/read because i was still kinda young and didn't care about Sanji's actions because i thought he was "cool". But Sanji seriously told Jinbe to kill himself - even though Jinbe did nothing wrong and never agreed with Arlong or what he did, just to simp for Nami?

What a loser, he would never do this for anyone else in the crew except his "princesses" who treat him like shit
Again, post-timskip.

This is so stupid. Who cares? Some of you really need hobbies
Do you want to know something else that is pathetic? That some people are obsessed with hating on a fictional character.

As for the topic itself, honestly who cares at this point. That was in the past, and the whole Sanji telling Jinbe to kill himself has already been discussed so many times already.

Even though I like Sanji, yes what he said to Jinbe wasn't right but again that was in the past.

Oda hates him and that's why he made him such a shitty character with almost zero development except character regression each arc
Oh I didn't know you work with Oda or hang out with him?

I find it funny how people like you act like you know what Oda thinks, lol you are nothing more than another random reader like the rest of us.

Dude you're acting like the thread is from 5+ months ago. I still get notifs when someone posts in this thread,

Post automatically merged:

"We stopped discussing"

Quality discussion. kek
Cringe

Oh I didn't know you work with Oda or hang out with him?

I find it funny how people like you act like you know what Oda thinks, lol you are nothing more than another random reader like the rest of us.
We have eyes to read and brains to process the things we read, then we can deduce what is happening in the context of the things we read

I don't need to hang out with Oda to do a basic thing like that

Tbh I am taking pity of him as a character, he hates his father and everything that he gets from him yet he needs to use it to fight properly. If DJ ends up being a PU resultant from Sanji's modification that might feel like a kick in the balls.

Cringe

We have eyes to read and brains to process the things we read, then we can deduce what is happening in the context of the things we read

I don't need to hang out with Oda to do a basic thing like that
Then clearly you are dumb, because most people will say its a gag scene accept haters like you who try to analyse everything just to prove your stupid point.

Then clearly you are dumb, because most people will say its a gag scene accept haters like you who try to analyse everything just to prove your stupid point.
Except

You shouldn't say something like that when basically Judge's tech saved his ass from a clown like Queen.
Sanji was born great and is merely undergoing his second puberty to awaken his own powers. And what of Zoro? Can't even fight properly without THREE fucking swords and all of them being top quality and given to him for free at that.

Sanji was born great and is merely undergoing his second puberty to awaken his own powers. And what of Zoro? Can't even fight properly without THREE fucking swords and all of them being top quality and given to him for free at that.
Man's forgot about the RS and the free modified DNA yet he ignores that he earned 2 of those 3 current swords. Judge literally saved Sanji's ass from death at the hands of Queen.

Man's forgot about the RS and the free modified DNA yet he ignores that he earned 2 of those 3 current swords. Judge literally saved Sanji's ass from death at the hands of Queen.
He was literally born with superior DNA, it was his mom's medicine that caused it to lay dormant. The RS merely served as a key to awaken his own rightful powers to begin with. Don't complain just because Zoro lacks shit to unlock and has to work hard + 3 swords to make up for it.

If you consider that as Zoro "earning" his swords, then Sanji also earnt the RS by saving the whole goddamn Vinsmoke family from certain death in WCI out of his kindness. Sanji literally saved Judge's ass first to begin with, what's wrong with Judge repaying his debt this time?

He was literally born with superior DNA, it was his mom's medicine that caused it to lay dormant. The RS merely served as a key to awaken his own rightful powers to begin with. Don't complain just because Zoro lacks shit to unlock and has to work hard + 3 swords to make up for it.

If you consider that as Zoro "earning" his swords, then Sanji also earnt the RS by saving the whole goddamn Vinsmoke family from certain death in WCI out of his kindness. Sanji literally saved Judge's ass first to begin with, what's wrong with Judge repaying his debt this time?
Judge gave a RS to every son he had, it was a matter of time for Sanji to use. Zoro earned Sandai by overcoming a curse that kills everyone that weilds it, Kuina's father deemed Zoro as someone who deserves to have his daughter's sword and Enma literally kills every person that tries to use it and doesn't have the capability to tame it.

Judge gave a RS to every son he had, it was a matter of time for Sanji to use. Zoro earned Sandai by overcoming a curse that kills everyone that weilds it, Kuina's father deemed Zoro as someone who deserves to have his daughter's sword and Enma literally kills every person that tries to use it and doesn't have the capability to tame it.

Wrong. If Sanji didn't save Judge from his certain death, he would have never gotten the Raid Suit to begin with because Judge would have already been dead.

1) All he did is toss the sword into the air and wait for it land, literally zero effort needed.
2) So Kuina's death was due to Zoro's hardwork? Jeez you might hate Zoro but you didn't have to go that far...
3) The Raid Suit literally doesn't allow anyone other than Sanji to use it, and doesn't have the DNA to unlock it.