-Someone that stands behind his ideals, even in the face of death
-Would throw his life away without a moment of hesitation for others
-Dependable
-Thinks for the greater good
-Not only strong as fuck but also extremly smart and thinks 1 or 2 steps forward.

-Someone that stands behind his ideals, even in the face of death
-Would throw his life away without a moment of hesitation for others
-Dependable
-Thinks for the greater good
-Not only strong as fuck but also extremly smart and thinks 1 or 2 steps forward.
-Would also suggest you to: "Kill yourself for the actions that someone that you know did" and he would also tell you "abandon your dream before you die" such a Chad.

-Would also suggest you to: "Kill yourself for the actions that someone that you know did" and he would also tell you "abandon your dream before you die" such a Chad.
Can you fuck off? Let other users voice their positive opinion without you attacking em and being butthurt. You lost your argument to me and stayed to be a sore hater.

He is > every other SH but if we talk only about asspulls and number of Ls taken in the NW.
Nope as character development, as character ovetall he is much better than cartoon chatacter like luffy, or paper faced Zoro, or slutty Nami, or useless Robin...or Usopp who still is afraid of anything. I don't like him before WCI,but in WCI I finally understood his character and he is right now best in SH. Zoro was best before timeskip, while now Sanji is best

Nope as character development, as character ovetall he is much better than cartoon chatacter like luffy, or paper faced Zoro, or slutty Nami, or useless Robin...or Usopp who still is afraid of anything. I don't like him before WCI,but in WCI I finally understood his character and he is right now best in SH. Zoro was best before timeskip, while now Sanji is best
Imo it was the other way around, Sanji was a better character overall before the TS

Your concession is accepted.

You are not voicing your opinion, you are just being a pathetic troll trying to attack anyone who talks good about Sanji. Get some self esteem irl kid.
What concession buddy? I just said that I don't want to read an essay from a butthurt Sanji fan with down bad takes. Disagreeing≠Atacking. Now if I disagree with someone I'm a troll? And I am not the one that needs esteem, you should probably look at the guy writing an essay defending a fictional character like he is defending his own mother.

What concession buddy? I just said that I don't want to read an essay from a butthurt Sanji fan with down bad takes. Disagreeing≠Atacking. Now if I disagree with someone I'm a troll? And I am not the one that needs esteem, you should probably look at the guy writing an essay defending a fictional character like he is defending his own mother.
You seriously need to attend school if you call that an essay.

Feel bad for Monster Trio. All their personalities were huge destroyed at Wano. Also they got somewhat of asspulling(Zoro included with that magic pill). Sanji sucked the entire raid and now getting an asspulling to have a proper fight. Luffy... don't even have to say.