Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No it isn't. Thunder Bagua > BM's attacks. Kaido literally one shot Oden with a basic swing of the club to the head.
Yes, tell that to broken body Zoro and Law. Tell them that TB is stronger and they should give a fk... :myman:
ITS WHAT HAPPENED THO. BLAME ODA NOT ME WTFFFFFF
It literally didnt, lol. Show me a panel of her sword connecting on Kidd, on panel.
What's next, Luffy face-tanking Akainu's magma? Will you say "BLAME ODA"? :myman:

What does Kaku deflecting one of Zoro's attack has to do with a different attack from Zoro? Answer, nothing.

It's normal for characters to have different attacks that are on different levels.

Kaku has an attack able to cut the tower in half. Plus has an attack that creates small needles. Those two attacks are on two completely different levels and serve different purposes.
it does
What does Kaku deflecting one of Zoro's attack has to do with a different attack from Zoro? Answer, nothing.

It's normal for characters to have different attacks that are on different levels.

Kaku has an attack able to cut the tower in half. Plus has an attack that creates small needles. Those two attacks are on two completely different levels and serve different purposes.
That doesn't answer why tower climb is low tier attacks either ..you're going off of a tangent to explain nothing of your reasoning

Remember that the Roof 5 already survived Indra with no problems :goyea:

Roof 5 built different :steef:

It seems that it took a while for Killer to come up with a plan, but when he did he punked Lolkins with no problems. :finally:

I hope now he joins the Meme fight. :steef:

Yes, tell that to broken body Zoro and Law. Tell them that TB is stronger and they should give a fk... :myman:

It literally didnt, lol. Show me a panel of her sword connecting on Kidd, on panel.
What's next, Luffy face-tanking Akainu's magma? Will you say "BLAME ODA"? :myman:
Luffy tanked a laser beam that melted a mountain, so yeah no reason with barrier haki that he can't tank that stuff, Shank's sword didn't melt, not because it is a meito, but because of barrier haki.

It DOES matter he said it 400 chapters ago. He also said it to Law when making the alliance.
He said it to BM over the phone on WCI
He also said it to Kat directly after beating him
He said it to BM when he first saw her and said he would beat them both in this all out raid, thought it internally after thinking he needed to beat Kaido first.
He then said words to such effect on the rooftop, reaffirming he would be PK directly to their faces.

BM was introduced by Garp's silhouette well before the supernova.
BM came to this island JUST to kill Luffy and reclaim her dignity.

If you think a supernova is taking down a yonko right before Luffy takes down a yonko, thus dehyping the feat, then I would disagree, and obviously it won't happen after Kaido is down because that is the climax of the alliance's victory.
Big Mom is weaker and not as evil as Kaido. She also had a dream of eating on a giant table with her children, which isnt a villainous dream. It would make sense for her to see a vision of her eating with her children before her death. Luffy isnt the kind of person to give her such a finale.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Honestly she's still more interesting than Kaido. But the fight just feels underwhelming so far, hopefully Hawkins' defeat means Kid can truly go apeshit and bring some cool action to the table.
To me, Kaido isn't as pathetic as Linlin. I was actually enjoying him at parts during Act 3 ngl and I wanna give his flashback a chance before judging him fully tbh. Linlin is just plot convenience after plot convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.