Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Anyone else finds it hilarious how serious some posters in here are when they say that Zoro is below people like Katakuri?
Zoro is set to surpass a legendary top tier in Oden in this arc and then fight the Rayleigh parallel of the BBP, Shiryu, who needs to be at least Oden level while also having the perfect DF to help Zoro develop his CoO.
Unless... Shiryu is Doflamingo level while BB is stronger than Roger was.:hope:
All i know is that Zoro is supposed to surpass Mihawk (who is above Shanks), so he clearly needs to reach Yonko level. This YC1/VC power level is stupid in the sense that we already know some of them can be comparable to their captains, but apparently it can't be the case for Zoro, a main character that has a strength related dream requiring him to reach the top?

Not sure why there are so many people coping :milaugh:

Oda is going to wank Zoro so much vs King and i can't wait for it, i won't be surprised if drug wears off mid fight and Zoro still (obviously) wins.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Also how long has Zoro been fighting King for?
15 mins give or take, I guess. Onigashima has still 5 mins left to reach the capital and they started before the countdown?
Anyone else finds it hilarious how serious some posters in here are when they say that Zoro is below people like Katakuri?
Zoro is set to surpass a legendary top tier in Oden in this arc and then fight the Rayleigh parallel of the BBP, Shiryu, who needs to be at least Oden level while also having the perfect DF to help Zoro develop his CoO.
Zoro already did far more than Oden could ever hope to do. Oden couldnt do anything vs base Kaido while Zoro bested hybrid.

We all knew it was true but Oda confirmed that Zoro is Luffy's right hand man, his second in command, and his vice captain!
I dont think Oda intends Zoro to be a VC, if he wanted, he could have made him from the start.
Zoro instead interested in being #2, that's why he wanted to take over as captain in FMI.
He either wants #1 or doesnt want anything else. In his own words - too many captains sink the ship.

15 mins give or take, I guess. Onigashima has still 5 mins left to reach the capital and they started before the countdown?

Zoro already did far more than Oden could ever hope to do. Oden couldnt do anything vs base Kaido while Zoro bested hybrid.

I dont think Oda intends Zoro to be a VC, if he wanted, he could have made him from the start.
Zoro instead interested in being #2, that's why he wanted to take over as captain in FMI.
He either wants #1 or doesnt want anything else. In his own words - too many captains sink the ship.
I always thought that vice captain and the number 2 of a crew were interchangeable?

Why do you think Oda keeps showing Zoro's "Huff Huff" in almost every panel since he recoverd?
It looks like Oda is building for something

*We know that Enma is consuming Zoro's haki too much. However, Zoro hasn't use Enma against King yet
He didn't recover his stamina, this drawback shit has to have a point, it's not like Zoro needs to stay away from helping against the Yonko or anything, if you don't want him there then Zoro simply minds his own business like he has been doing for the past 23 years.

EOS ZORO > Prime Roger / Prime WB / Mihawk / Yonko Shanks

Zoro will be leagues above from the verse dead or alive whoever fuck wields a swords to fight

And only 3 people capable to forge blackblades, even mihawk won't lose to Prime roger obviously.

Why do you think Oda keeps showing Zoro's "Huff Huff" in almost every panel since he recoverd?
It looks like Oda is building for something

*We know that Enma is consuming Zoro's haki too much. However, Zoro hasn't use Enma against King yet
Zoro is using Enma the correct way and how it's supposed to be used, the main difference between the rooftop Zoro and now against King is he is regulating exactly how much haki he wants to channel into Enma and not allowing it to drain his haki as it pleases which shows much better mastery. Once fully mastered it really isn't that different from Zoro old shusui Zoro can channel more haki into Enma maybe later but that will be something he has control over rather than the sword doing that, we will also see the same amount of haki coated in all of his swords unless he is using an iitoryu style with just Enma like the hiryu kaen we saw on the roof.

Last edited:
So much for the excuse Zoro lost to Kaido:

I mean even Sanji figurate out that 2 Yonko could break 30+ Zoro's bones

When I see all the donwplaing of Zoro losing to Kaido, how is possible that the character that mostly they love agree that 2 Yonkos achieve that. I dont get it..:kayneshrug::josad:.

Anyway this is King vs Zoro so far:

So this all we get so far for Zoro vs King (I left out King name attack vs Marco - both used some epic shit there: chapter 1022
andom divine flame vs immortal twistle
As you can see, King is extremely ferocious, very tanky, has great mobility, has range attack, has pretty strong aoe (can burn basically the entirely dome) and we havent see his best card.
Zoro is extreme ferocious during the attack swordsman clash (in which he destroy partially King mask), a new move in the air, and he is clearly above King zohan form - the laser, flame projectile are easly blocked, and also king frontal attack with his beak present no danger for Zoro (that attack was enough to take down Sanji, Luffy also state that is a dangerous attack).

I left out other stuff relete this fight, such Franky&Zoro conversation but as we can see we have a total of 9 fully scan pages of this fight.

There is much more action (compare to Queen vs Sanji), no useless talk, and no secondary drama around this fight.