One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
When you can't logically prove a point in an argument, either insult your opposite team or call them biased to make yourself feel better.

And that's rich coming from the same person who said King kicked the fishes and not the Queen Mama Chanter.
When the raid started and it was raining i remember him saying zoro sweating when he saw kyoshiro in manga:milaugh:
But it was the rain
This clown can t read for shit

How desperate are some here? How strong is Batman?

Toei just makes up w/e the fuck they want.
Crying already that King clowned RS Sanji harder than what Doffy did to Base Sanji? :suresure:

When Base Sanji kicked Doffy
Doffy: your kick so strong

When RS Sanji kicks King
King: *casually stops it with 1 hand

"But Toei fanfict"
Read this
Well as I said in spoiler thread, sooner you realize that Doffy is Mr. 3, aka villain to fill a build up arc, to King's Mr. 1, the better.

In manga base King caught up to RS Sanji making a run for it without effort. Zoan King is even faster.

Though please don't say you think Momo is so heavy it weighted him down lol
thats an overstatement "making a run for it" he was slowly floating away and you call it running away just to hype king up for basically trying to kick sanji which he blocked with ease 7_7 bruh grasping aren't ya

as for the Zoan King being faster..I don't mid it being faster since it's stated in the viber card...but damn out doing the RS..thats insane that just means sanji tanked a very potent attack.

thats an overstatement "making a run for it" he was slowly floating away and you call it running away just to hype king up for basically trying to kick sanji which he blocked with ease 7_7 bruh grasping aren't ya

as for the Zoan King being faster..I don't mid it being faster since it's stated in the viber card...but damn out doing the RS..thats insane that just means sanji tanked a very potent attack.
It's hard to say how fast things are moving in manga, but I'll assume that Sanji wasn't casually taking his sweet time while trying to get away with most important Wano figure in entire war lol

For the record, if Sanji didn't see Shinobu in time, Momo might've been captured or even killed. That's how important it was to get away.

Crying already that King clowned RS Sanji harder than what Doffy did to Base Sanji? :suresure:

When RS Sanji kicks King

"But Toei fanfict"
Read this

Well as I said in spoiler thread, sooner you realize that Doffy is Mr. 3, aka villain to fill a build up arc, to King's Mr. 1, the better.

The fact even some logical users here find it normal is very disturbing

This battle didn't even need filler coz oda showed how it went. There's no stops inbetween :
  • Sanji frees momo
  • King follows
  • King kicks but Sanji blocks his 2 kicks.
  • Then Sanji gives Momo away
  • King goes zoan form to overpower Sanji
  • Sanji down and gets up seconds later
That's it! No need for filler scenes even.

Its different from Katakuri vs ichiji where it happened quickly offpanel "
  • We only saw Ichiji attacking Kata
  • then later on we see ichiji bloodied while choked by Katakuri.
You can add filler into this but even then we don't really need filler coz the timeline sequence went fast.

RS sanji and base King never had such clash toei did. Even zoan King didn't chase after Sanji. All happened in one go.
The whole manga stuff became another thing in the anime which is just for cool scenes.

I'm really surprised some users here defending such THINGS . ALSO defended that stupid zoro filler scene where he used coc.

The fact even some logical users here find it normal is very disturbing

This battle didn't even need filler coz oda showed how it went. There's no stops inbetween :
  • Sanji frees momo
  • King follows
  • King kicks but Sanji blocks his 2 kicks.
  • Then Sanji gives Momo away
  • King goes zoan form to overpower Sanji
  • Sanji down and gets up seconds later
That's it! No need for filler scenes even.

Its different from Katakuri vs ichiji where it happened quickly offpanel "
  • We only saw Ichiji attacking Kata
  • then later on we see ichiji bloodied while choked by Katakuri.
You can add filler into this but even then we don't really need filler coz the timeline sequence went fast.

RS sanji and base King never had such clash toei did. Even zoan King didn't chase after Sanji. All happened in one go.
The whole manga stuff became another thing in the anime which is just for cool scenes.

I'm really surprised some users here defending such THINGS . ALSO defended that stupid zoro filler scene where he used coc.
Like I sayed when tf King had time to transform in the manga? Cus I'm pretty sure king zoan form don't have human hands that a perfect chace for sanji to use his speed to get away and just he stood and sayed yes beak me hard daddy :kaidowhat::crazwhat:

When RS Sanji kicks King

"But Toei fanfict"
Read this

Were you born mentally deranged, or did your mother drop you on your head when you were young?

Are you actually parsing through random anime filler made up by animators and comparing with canon material? They literally just recycled another anime filler scene from P1 fight.

Not only is it Toei filler fanfic, but it's just Toei saving money by recycling scenes.