One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Good episode. That BM Ikoku Sovereignty was clean :goyea: Toei is about to go in their dbz bag for Hakai

Franky and Brook swagger was off the charts. Nice to see the love for them too. Strawhats assemble next episode :choppawhat:

Glad Sanji vs King was animated. Exactly what I expected... low diff :suresure: Sanji fans got their aerial battle, now be happy with Queen.

The fact even some logical users here find it normal is very disturbing

This battle didn't even need filler coz oda showed how it went. There's no stops inbetween :
  • Sanji frees momo
  • King follows
  • King kicks but Sanji blocks his 2 kicks.
  • Then Sanji gives Momo away
  • King goes zoan form to overpower Sanji
  • Sanji down and gets up seconds later
That's it! No need for filler scenes even.

Its different from Katakuri vs ichiji where it happened quickly offpanel "
  • We only saw Ichiji attacking Kata
  • then later on we see ichiji bloodied while choked by Katakuri.
You can add filler into this but even then we don't really need filler coz the timeline sequence went fast.

RS sanji and base King never had such clash toei did. Even zoan King didn't chase after Sanji. All happened in one go.
The whole manga stuff became another thing in the anime which is just for cool scenes.

I'm really surprised some users here defending such THINGS . ALSO defended that stupid zoro filler scene where he used coc.
But Sanji fans were the ones hoping that the scene would get extended :wonderland:

Thing worth mentioning is that King and Sanji did clash outside of that pretty well. Its just that King was the guy who came out on top overall.
Did you see Base King overpowering sanji? Blocking him with one arm?
Did ypu see zoan King chase sanji?

King is actually the one who was attacking :
He attacked twice and got blocked then used sosn mode to overpower Sanji

Not surprised you defend toei always
And you are also a king fanboy as far as I remember

Well as I said in spoiler thread, sooner you realize that Doffy is Mr. 3, aka villain to fill a build up arc, to King's Mr. 1, the better.
If we think about this yeah it actually similar as you thought.
Mr1=King
Mr2=Queen
Mr3=Doffy
Mr4=Jack

Doffy as the third strongest had his own arc, King and Queen come now as overbosses.
They would threat Doffy like they did with Jack.

If we think about this yeah it actually similar as you thought.
Mr1=King
Mr2=Queen
Mr3=Doffy
Mr4=Jack

Doffy as the third strongest had his own arc, King and Queen come now as overbosses.
They would threat Doffy like they did with Jack.
Yeah I forget the part where Mr. 3 had 150 chapters leading to his defeat and had Conqueror's Haki and awakening. You guys are straight up pathetic.

Manga:
King is the one on offensive and failed twice before succeeding to put sanji down

Anime :
Sanji the one on offensive mode and failing
Failing against base King

Fanboys "it makes sense , it happened like that on the manga too"
I swear this fandom will accept anything from toei in sake of fanboyism