Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Exactly bro the last cover spread should have got kizaru on it,bepo next to him and zoro in the middle like the best RH/Second stronger
Also if you think of it luffy and zoro are the ones who have an story with akainu/kizaru since they were about to kill both I think fuji will be the admiral that will turn against the WG I have a theory that he helped Sabo-Vivi to scape from mariejois
Fujitor, gree bull, kuzan is going be on luffy side. They hate WG government and want to change.
Dont know the fate happen to sabo or vivi. I think fujitora and greenbull beat sabo and his revo commanders, after they lied to WG higher order, thst they kill them. In fact, they are hiding them. I agree with you that fujitora will help them to escape but who knows.

Akainu is what broly see goku. Akainu is literally anti luffy side. Does not matter if world side luffy, Akainu would declare war on world because world support luffy.

We have a break next week so no chapter for Zoro bday 11/11.
Anyway I doubt that even in 2 weeks we will get a chapter focus King vs Zoro.

I hope we get some sort of explanation about his lunarian race. The mask thing I think it is just false hype (overused by oda, and his editor).

Well the Zoro flashback is still incomplete, first it look like Yamato will continues her flashback (so aka Zoro flashback too) about what happen to the 3 samurai in the cave. Number 2 reaction is very strange, he is following Yamato without Apoo approval.
We need to know how thing paid off between the last Shimozuki (a daymo) and Kaido.
Turning Enma black is going to happen, how and when is not sure. I am not sure that vs King we will get the blacken blade feat, I think something bigger has to happen.
Yeah Zoro will get a PU but I am not sure if it gona be vs King. My wish is that Zoro understand what happen vs Kaido when he said you have to the supreme king, I wish he can repeat the same feat vs King without using Asura, but mixing CoC into other attacks. Basically achieving adcoc use at will.
I am expecting Sanji vs Queen to end next chapter meaning Zoro vs King will start in 3 weeks.

I interpret turning Enma black as a way of surpassing Oden and saving Wano from Kaido. Much like you said I would love to see Zoro using his newfound Conqueror's Haki on King who also possess that ability.

Oda hinted that Zoro's flashback could take us all the way back in East Blue.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Does make zoro best sword technique since he can sword into black and others can’t ?
I am pretty sure in future opponent of zoro will have black blade like futijora, shryiu, gorsei Ghanai (if you believe he will fight zoro )

If not, then zoro is only few person that can turn sword into black like milhaw.
Zoro's sword techniques have not changed since start of One Piece, he added a couple of more moves but that's it.
It probably has to do with haki but what exactly is required to do it that all others couldnt, I dont know.
I am sure that nobody aside from Zoro and Mihawk will have a black blade.
It is the most unique thing in OP(aside from Asura), Oda wont spread it around to everyone.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

Zoro hadn't skipped a beat this chapter, even though it was largely Sanji centered, Zoro maintained control and the pace of the fight against King while holding a conversation with Sanji. Just in general, he's adapted to King's all or nothing style of combat rather well.

As for Sanji, it was great seeing him reassuring Sanji in his own way, whilst entrusted with the responsibility of striking him down should the need arises. Sanji knows better than most Zoro has the tact to face just about any dilemma, even moral ones.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper