Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Kaido has never been a 1vs1. :myman:
Currently it is.

By 1v1 I mean that no matter what happened beforehand, the final stage would be Luffy vs Kaido, with no one else interfering with their final fight.

Just like how Luffy 1v1 Doffy despite Law's gamma knife from before.

The rooftop 5 and Yamato did well to weaken Kaido before Luffy's recovery, now their final 1v1 showdown begins, and Luffy will be the one to deal the finishing blow.

Zoro interfering with their fight now goes against the entire theme of the arc of Luffy "surpassing" a Conqueror to become a Yonko himself, and it also goes against the plot of how Luffy's final villian 1v1 showdown has been for the past 20 years....

Zoro got his 1v1 with King, Sanji got his 1v1 with Queen, Luffy gets his 1v1 with Kaido. That's how it has always been.

Currently it is.

By 1v1 I mean that no matter what happened beforehand, the final stage would be Luffy vs Kaido, with no one else interfering with their final fight.

Just like how Luffy 1v1 Doffy despite Law's gamma knife from before.

The rooftop 5 and Yamato did well to weaken Kaido before Luffy's recovery, now their final 1v1 showdown begins, and Luffy will be the one to deal the finishing blow.

Zoro interfering with their fight now goes against the entire theme of the arc of Luffy "surpassing" a Conqueror to become a Yonko himself, and it also goes against the plot of how Luffy's final villian 1v1 showdown has been for the past 20 years....

Zoro got his 1v1 with King, Sanji got his 1v1 with Queen, Luffy gets his 1v1 with Kaido. That's how it has always been.
no Kaido to my knowledge is a team effort.
Oda said in interview that he didnt want for Kaido to lose to just classic pouch (even if with advcoc). Oda told ja that only 1 dragon will remain after this war (that mean 1 will die after this arc). But hey...the end is not that far let be patience. I have faint in what Oda is planing to end this arc

no Kaido to my knowledge is a team effort.
Oda said in interview that he didnt want for Kaido to lose to just classic pouch (even if with advcoc). Oda told ja that only 1 dragon will remain after this world (that mean 1 will die after this arc). But hey...the end is not that far let be patience. I am faith in what Oda is planing to end this arc
Goodluck, I hate to wake people from their beautiful dreams.
The only warning I have is that the greater the expectations, the larger the breakdown when one sees their dream crumble before their eyes.

Goodluck, I hate to wake people from their beautiful dreams.
The only warning I have is that the greater the expectations, the larger the breakdown when one sees their dream crumble before their eyes.
yep I know I remember 2years ago everyone dismissing Zoro facing Kaido and what we had Zoro facing Kaido and Big Mom
I remember 2 weeks ago Zoro dismissing the Idea that Zoro used CoC or advCoC vs Kaido
I remember 3years ago people saying Zoro will need an help against 1YC (cuz is impossible for Zoro to fight a 1YC or even a 2YC on his own).
I remember all the theory about Kid&Luffy&Law fighting and finishing Kaido

All this prediction that basically more than 50% of the OP community trusted was wrong but hey I am sure you right :suresure:

yep I know I remember 2years ago everyone dismissing Zoro facing Kaido and what we had Zoro facing Kaido and Big Mom
I remember 2 weeks ago Zoro dismissing the Idea that Zoro used CoC or advCoC vs Kaido
I remember 3years ago people saying Zoro will need an help against 1YC (cuz is impossible for Zoro to fight a 1YC or even a 2YC on his own).
I remember all the theory about Kid&Luffy&Law fighting and finishing Kaido

All this prediction that basically more than 50% of the OP community trusted was wrong but hey I am sure you right :suresure:
Yeah yeah just don't break your keyboard when ZKK doesn't happen

Just don't break your keyboard when ZKK doesn't happen kek
dont worry to me this arc is already the best one :steef:
Zoro is having the best arc (even better than Luffy) Zoro lore is very emotional, Zoro attachment to Wano was perfectly illustrate, Zoro power are define as one of the strongest pirate, Zoro dream was again reinforce in this arc, Zoro clashing with 2 Yonko and holding back the most destructive combo attack in One Piece, Zoro scarring Kaido (while double nerft), Zoro getting adv coc before godluffy,

The best Zoro never ufficialy lost to Kaido I cant demand more Oda surpassed all my expetation.

I am sure Zoro lore isnt over, and so is for Kaido. More is coming :suresure:

Luffy may very well defeat Kaido by himself but there's so much indication that Kaido will die.

His words about death and perfection, Oda having him jump off huge heights, Zoro's declaration, now we even have Enma's will, all of this cementing ZKK and not just Kaido dies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1 year ago from today:
:josad: 2020

People think Zoro will be a key player in Luffy's main fights
Especially against Conquerors
2021 is the year you will go into a deep coma when Zoro finally unleashes his CoC.

What are you going to do then? Downplay CoC, or pretend Zoro doesn't exsist?
@Marimo_420's Future Sight surpasses even the Dawgtooth; he could foresse an entire year ahead.

Last edited: