Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Does anything about the way I respond to you indicate that I wanna keep going in circles about your theories? We’re literally in the thread where I and multiple other people have been grilling you on this subject for weeks, what examples of your own bullshit do you want me to spout back at you that can’t already be found by using that little magnifying glass at the top of the page? :pepeke:

Does anything about the way I respond to you indicate that I wanna keep going in circles about your theories? We’re literally in the thread where I and multiple other people have been grilling you on this subject for weeks, what examples of your own bullshit do you want me to spout back at you that can’t already be found by using that little magnifying glass at the top of the page? :pepeke:
As you wish

Are you for real ? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

And they ask me where is the toxicity .. lol :sanmoji:
You are a pathologic liar?. You are projecting your own toxicity over other people who don´t are toxic, you also are a mythomaniac or something, because you are believing your own lies and you seriously think that every one is bad but you are the only good, and you have a terrible god complex.

You can defend carrot without toxicity. There are a lot of people who try to defend yamato being respectful with you but you also said that they are toxic.

And the only one who is always pointing out other people of being toxic is only you. You have to think carefully about this.

In my opinion. In your mind you are thinking that pedro is dead 100% and all your carrot future depends on it. But relax one minute. What if pedro is alive ?

If pedro is alive, the candidate for nakama is him, and no carrot.

I also read something (Not all) of his theory. And he believes a lot of thing that for the moment there are no hints. This is the reason why I don´t see carrot as mugiwara.

Dude, get over yourself. You should take your own advice and wake up. Carrot is an irrelevant background character and no amount of your mental gymnastics is gonna change that.
The only main idea to quit carrot of candidate is the next : What If wanda went with luffy to whole cake instead carrot?

1 - The sulong transformation will happen with wanda or carrot. It was only a hint to prepare for all minks sulong in onigashima.
2 - Wanda would also cry as carrot for pedro. Because she was also his friend.
3 - Wanda also would also use her animal skills to help.
4 - Wanda would feel the same wish of revenge as carrot.
5 - Wanda would be also defeated by nekomashi as carrot and nekomamushi would also helped her.
6 - Wanda would also don´t help luffy when he was poisoned.
7 - Wanda would also help to protect the sunny.
8 - Wanda would also went to wano and dissappear of being importance for the manga story

If wanda went to luffy instead carrot. Wanda would have the same importance of being a nakama like carrot.

Last edited:
You are a pathologic liar?. You are projecting your own toxicity over other people who don´t are toxic, you also are a mythomaniac or something, because you are believing your own lies and you seriously think that every one is bad but you are the only good, and you have a terrible god complex.

You can defend carrot without toxicity. There are a lot of people who try to defend yamato being respectful with you but you also said that they are toxic.

And the only one who is always pointing out other people of being toxic is only you. You have to think carefully about this.

In my opinion. In your mind you are thinking that pedro is dead 100% and all your carrot future depends on it. But relax one minute. What if pedro is alive ?

If pedro is alive, the candidate for nakama is him, and no carrot.

I also read something (Not all) of his theory. And he believes a lot of thing that for the moment there are no hints. This is the reason why I don´t see carrot as mugiwara.
I'm sorry bro.. For the moment the replies here are not "respectfull" yours included. So... yeah. (and I'm still waiting for someone to point out my toxicity)

The only main idea to quit carrot of candidate is the next : What If wanda went with luffy to whole cake instead carrot?

1 - The sulong transformation will happen with wanda or carrot. It was only a hint to prepare for all minks sulong in onigashima.
2 - Wanda would also cry as carrot for pedro. Because she was also his friend.
3 - Wanda also would also use her animal skills to help.
4 - Wanda would feel the same wish of revenge as carrot.
5 - Wanda would be also defeated by nekomashi as carrot and nekomamushi would also helped her.
6 - Wanda would also don´t help luffy when he was poisoned.
7 - Wanda would also help to protect the sunny.
8 - Wanda would also went to wano and dissappear of being importance for the manga story

If wanda went to luffy instead carrot. Wanda would have the same importance of being a nakama like carrot.
The thing is.. Wanda has no wonder in her eyes, only Carrot has that. That's why everything makes sence with Carrot. All of this would be meaningless with Wanda.

Dude.. it's time to wake up! They WERE more special than Vivi or Law at least in that domain.

Just to remind you. With Pedro and Carrot, this is the FIRST time that non strawhat characters are being depicted on a post on the sunny.. and not just a little.. like I said.. on more than 40+ panel.

I understand that you are trying your haaaaaaaaardest to diminish that information like a good Yamato fan.. but.. at one moment, you will need to accept what happened and what Oda created with those two protagonists.
This is where I draw the line. I'm losing credibility just by posting in the same thread as you. Carrot and Pedro are more special than Law? Come on man. I can't even bring myself to give your arguments legitimate responses anymore. Your theories are ridiculous. You have no evidence to back up your wild assumptions. Your blog is just more of the same. And every time someone makes an argument you can't counter you just deflect by calling them toxic or saying it's a bad faith argument.

This level of ridiculousness truly cannot be genuine. I have to believe you are a troll in order to not lose faith in humanity, because the idea that someone with multiple college degrees can be this nonsensicle makes me sad and invalidates college as an institution.

I'm not going to respond to you anymore, but I will offer a bet as a going away present.

If Carrot joins and not Yamato, I will change my pfp to whatever you want, change my location to "Carrot4Nakama's bitch", and post 500 word essays here every day for a week about how you were the savior of the poor pitiful Yamao fans but we were blinded by bias and rejected our lord C4N.

If Yamato joins, you do the same for me, but your essays will be about how you were the biased one, your analysis skills are terrible, and Yamato fans were never arguing in bad faith, you were just too delusional to listen to them.

Sounds like a good deal since Yamato has a near 0% chance to join right?

Decline and we'll all know you're a fraud, because you constantly tell us we're scared of Carrot and you're confidant in your analysis. I'm willing to make the bet, are you?

I didn't. I said I agree and that it is valid. Simply that you're the one ignoring aspects of her character, not me.
I directly acknowledged the guardian and samurai aspects so I really don't know what you're talking about. But I'll address both again.

Wano has many characters deemed a guardian deity spirit and Yamato is meeting the quota along with Luffy and the scabbards by freeing it from Kaido. I've shown panels proving that the citizens give that title to anyone that's actively protecting the island. Even then, Kaido, who was referred to as a guardian deity as well, was still going out to sea as a pirate. You then inserted your own headcanon that having a devil fruit of a guardian spirit makes her any different than those other people also considered deities.

Yamato never said or hinted that she wanted to become Oden just cause he's a samurai that protected Wano. Want to know what she did say?

She did not say "I want to protect Wano like Oden did". She says she want to go on adventures like he did. Living free on the seas. Right after this, she asks Ace about the outside world and she's starry-eyed hearing about it. She asked nothing about how Wano is doing or the current state outside of Onigashima. Her main interest is the outside world. If you think her character arc is becoming a samurai then she can do that AND leave Wano since you know, that's what Oden did. She's not forced to give up one for the other.

So now that I've shown I'm not ignoring aspects of her character, how about you answer my questions in turn

1) If her main drive is to stay at Wano to protect it, why did she declare she wants to leave with Luffy even after her "most character defining moment" with Momo along with knowing his future role?

2) If she's meant to give up her dream of going on adventures, why did Oda have the panel above along with Ace and the three samurai encouraging her? All of which paints this dream in a good light and not something meant to be changed.

If you're not gonna talk about those two questions then its clear you're just here to be anti-Yamato.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I directly acknowledged the guardian and samurai aspects so I really don't know what you're talking about. But I'll address both again.

Wano has many characters deemed a guardian deity spirit and Yamato is meeting the quota along with Luffy and the scabbards by freeing it from Kaido. I've shown panels proving that the citizens give that title to anyone that's actively protecting the island. Even then, Kaido, who was referred to as a guardian deity as well, was still going out to sea as a pirate. You then inserted your own headcanon that having a devil fruit of a guardian spirit makes her any different than those other people also considered deities.

Yamato never said or hinted that she wanted to become Oden just cause he's a samurai that protected Wano. Want to know what she did say?

She did not say "I want to protect Wano like Oden did". She says she want to go on adventures like he did. Living free on the seas. Right after this, she asks Ace about the outside world and she's starry-eyed hearing about it. She asked nothing about how Wano is doing or the current state outside of Onigashima. Her main interest is the outside world. If you think her character arc is becoming a samurai then she can do that AND leave Wano since you know, that's what Oden did. She's not forced to give up one for the other.

So now that I've shown I'm not ignoring aspects of her character, how about you answer my questions in turn

1) If her main drive is to stay at Wano to protect it, why did she declare she wants to leave with Luffy even after her "most character defining moment" with Momo along with knowing his future role?

2) If she's meant to give up her dream of going on adventures, why did Oda have the panel above along with Ace and the three samurai encouraging her? All of which paints this dream in a good light and not something meant to be changed.

If you're not gonna talk about those two questions then its clear you're just here to be anti-Yamato.
They call Yamato an Oden clone and then act like she would choose to do the exact opposite of what he did by staying behind when given the opportunity to fulfill her dream (the one stated very clearly on panel multiple times)…like I said, we’re dealing with the dregs of the Carrot/anti-Yamato fandom, adjust your expectations accordingly.

They call Yamato an Oden clone and then act like she would choose to do the exact opposite of what he did by staying behind when given the opportunity to fulfill her dream (the one stated very clearly on panel multiple times)…like I said, we’re dealing with the dregs of the Carrot/anti-Yamato fandom, adjust your expectations accordingly.
I almost want to make a bet that he'll ignore my simple two questions and just talk about her loving Wano.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I almost want to make a bet that he'll ignore my simple two questions and just talk about her loving Wano.
You just joined recently, so you should know he’s just as likely to come back with a 16-paragraph essay and suspiciously cropped panels to support a surprisingly well-researched but fundamentally flawed and intentionally antagonistic conclusion; he’s already admitted outright that he’s only here to act like a bitch, though, so I’m of the mindset we should treat him like one.

Imagine thinking Pedro and Carrot are more special than Vivi and Law. Wtf

@CarrotForNakama & @dizzy2341

You both are either 5000 IQ trolls, or you are so delusional, I dont have words for it. How can you ignore so much important things? Ignoring will not change the story though. Whats the point of ignoring so much?

Wether Yamato joins or not we dont know yet, but it looks really good for her.

But how can you ignore whole Wano and Onigashima? Calling Carrot a side character is generous at this point. Open your eyes and start reading the manga properly.

Grow up guys. Headcanon will not change Odas story

Minks and kozuki have an ancient alliance. It is more reasonable that carrot will stay in wano than yamato... :suresure:

Imagine thinking Pedro and Carrot are more special than Vivi and Law. Wtf

@CarrotForNakama & @dizzy2341

You both are either 5000 IQ trolls, or you are so delusional, I dont have words for it. How can you ignore so much important things? Ignoring will not change the story though. Whats the point of ignoring so much?

Wether Yamato joins or not we dont know yet, but it looks really good for her.

But how can you ignore whole Wano and Onigashima? Calling Carrot a side character is generous at this point. Open your eyes and start reading the manga properly.

Grow up guys. Headcanon will not change Odas story
Carrot is a side side side side side character right now. She lost her battle. While other character are STILL fighting...

Last edited:
Another warning/piece of advice that it isn't proper and respectful in community forum sites such as this site to post just a mere link to somewhere without explaining/summarizing its content... If it happens in other sites you will likely be banned for doing it repeatedly... It is considered as a toxic behavior for acting like a spammer...

The sake brewers are out in force today, huh? You'd think after having their hopelessly retarded arguments ghosted for months on end that they might eventually realise that not a single solitary fuck is given about what they have to say... My God are there some very special customers in this thread. But of course that goes without saying when we're talking about Mr. foot fetish and his circus of equally degenerate clowns. Anywho...
You then inserted your own headcanon that having a devil fruit of a guardian spirit makes her any different than those other people also considered deities.
It's not headcanon. Just basic common sense. Having the one of a kind, inalienable ability that literally transforms you into Wano's guardian deity, is obviously more significant than being an ordinary person who's simply striving to become like one.
Yamato never said or hinted that she wanted to become Oden just cause he's a samurai that protected Wano.
Again, please just use some common sense.

She said this before she knew anything about Oden's adventures. The hour of legends is the primary moment that inspired Yamao to want to become like Oden. His adventures are just a bonus, not the core reason.
Because she thinks Wano will be safe after Kaido. And she is mistaken.
She's not going to give up on her desire to adventure. She's going to refine it so that it isn't delusional nonsense.

The sake brewers are out in force today, huh? You'd think after having their hopelessly retarded arguments ghosted for months on end that they might eventually realise that not a single solitary fuck is given about what they have to say... My God are there some very special customers in this thread. But of course that goes without saying when we're talking about Mr. foot fetish and his circus of equally degenerate clowns. Anywho...

It's not headcanon. Just basic common sense. Having the one of a kind, inalienable ability that literally transforms you into Wano's guardian deity, is obviously more significant than being an ordinary person who's simply striving to become like one.

Again, please just use some common sense.

She said this before she knew anything about Oden's adventures. The hour of legends is the primary moment that inspired Yamao to want to become like Oden. His adventures are just a bonus, not the core reason.

Because she thinks Wano will be safe after Kaido. And she is mistaken.

She's not going to give up on her desire to adventure. She's going to refine it so that it isn't delusional nonsense.
Oh boy, the guy who posted pedophile ship pics is calling us degenerates. My feelings are so hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.