Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I don't have to repeat the same thing I asked several times. Hope you continue addressing every point and not where you can find wiggle room.

It's not headcanon. Just basic common sense. Having the one of a kind, inalienable ability that literally transforms you into Wano's guardian deity, is obviously more significant than being an ordinary person who's simply striving to become like one.
These ordinary people are literally referred to as a guardian deity. Kaido is referred to as a deity. There is no "striving to become like one". The Wano people also don't differentiate between deities or place value of one over the other. Given that, its common sense to see that Yamato having a fruit turning her into an animal regarded as a deity is nothing special from the others.
She said this before she knew anything about Oden's adventures. The hour of legends is the primary moment that inspired Yamao to want to become like Oden. His adventures are just a bonus, not the core reason.
The core reason is because of how Oden is as a person. The hour of legend wasn't amazing because of Oden sitting in a pot for an hour protecting the scabbards. It was from the audience, which includes Yamato, learning more and more about Oden actually protecting them despite how terribly they treated him. It put the core of his character in the spotlight and that's what Yamato strives to be like. That's why she mentions crying from Shinobu's words, which specifically is about how he was misjudged for doing the right thing. As for the journal, she mentions the life of Kozuki Oden making her cry in that same scene so the journal is not "just a bonus".
Because she thinks Wano will be safe after Kaido. And she is mistaken.
So then you admit its not her main drive since she'd only be staying out of obligation.
She's not going to give up on her dream of adventuring. She's going to refine it so that it isn't childish nonsense.
Glad you admit her dream is to go on adventures. Don't know what you mean about refining cause Oda has shown her dream in nothing but a good light. Ace told her "That's the spirit" and the samurai said "That warms our heart to hear."

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The sake brewers are out in force today, huh? You'd think after having their hopelessly retarded arguments ghosted for months on end that they might eventually realise that not a single solitary fuck is given about what they have to say... My God are there some very special customers in this thread. But of course that goes without saying when we're talking about Mr. foot fetish and his circus of equally degenerate clowns. Anywho...
Another entry into the “I resent being treated based on the way I treat others” canon, totally ignoring that you have to behave poorly on the anime forum in order to mock others for behaving poorly on the anime forum 🖕🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Finally I don't have to repeat the same thing I asked several times. Hope you continue addressing every point and not where you can find wiggle room.

These ordinary people are literally referred to as a guardian deity. Kaido is referred to as a deity. There is no "striving to become like one". The Wano people also don't differentiate between deities or place value of one over the other. Given that, its common sense to see that Yamato having a fruit turning her into an animal regarded as a deity is nothing special from the others.

The core reason is because of how Oden is as a person. The hour of legend wasn't amazing because of Oden sitting in a pot for an hour protecting the scabbards. It was from the audience, which includes Yamato, learning more and more about Oden actually protecting them despite how terribly they treated him. It put the core of his character in the spotlight and that's what Yamato strives to be like. That's why she mentions crying from Shinobu's words, which specifically is about how he was misjudged for doing the right thing. As for the journal, she mentions the life of Kozuki Oden making her cry in that same scene so the journal is not "just a bonus".

So then you admit its not her main drive since she'd only be staying out of obligation.

Glad you admit her dream is to go on adventures. Don't know what you mean about refining cause Oda has shown her dream in nothing but a good light. Ace told her "That's the spirit" and the samurai said "That warms our heart to hear."
You got here late so to prevent you from wasting too much time, you should know that Dizzy loves to change the goalpost in an attempt to call a strawman, even admitting that he enjoys messing with "Yamato fans" to prove how "dumb they are."

Originally he said Yamato was gonna stay with Momo in Wano to protect it from its enemies. When people kept asking him to explain why Yamato will turn a complete 180 on going out to sea, he switched to saying Yamato will travel with Momo as he opens the world to Wano.
When asked how Yamato the guardian will protect Wano when she's not even there, Diz said the Scabbards can protect it while she's gone.

Obviously, we asked what's the point of Yamato staying behind in the first place if the Scabbards can defend Wano from its enemies, along with Yamato easily going to sea with Luffy. He proceeded to call us idiots and stopped responding.

You got here late so to prevent you from wasting too much time, you should know that Dizzy loves to change the goalpost in an attempt to call a strawman, even admitting that he enjoys messing with "Yamato fans" to prove how "dumb they are."

Originally he said Yamato was gonna stay with Momo in Wano to protect it from its enemies. When people kept asking him to explain why Yamato will turn a complete 180 on going out to sea, he switched to saying Yamato will travel with Momo as he opens the world to Wano.
When asked how Yamato the guardian will protect Wano when she's not even there, Diz said the Scabbards can protect it while she's gone.

Obviously, we asked what's the point of Yamato staying behind in the first place if the Scabbards can defend Wano from its enemies, along with Yamato easily going to sea with Luffy. He proceeded to call us idiots and stopped responding.
Thanks for the heads up. Pretty sad that out of 146 Carrot votes, the representatives speaking for them are trolls. I guess Jew was right about most of them ditching.

To be fair, I would not say it is impossible for yamato to sail to the sea and still protecting wano.

It is one piece world. Ice burg can make W7 float like a ship and thriller bark is an island ship. It's even come with big mouth gate. Funnily wano and thriller bark has something in common, which is both has guardian dog. Cerberus and komainu. Ofc we still need more narrative proof to back up what I say. But it is not impossible

During reverie, dressrosa was attacked by a pirate (cover story). Kingdom lulusia is also attacked by pirate. Worst, pirate attacked the royal ship and the island (by momohige) even when it is guarded by marine. This tell how much country guardian is important

Tbh anything can happen if the plot/narrative say it can

To be fair, I would not say it is impossible for yamato to sail to the sea and still protecting wano.
Most people arguing that Wano needs protection are referring to the WG and Blackbeard. Both are parties that the SHs will inevitably take down so Yamato would be protecting them at sea. If you're just talking about fodder pirate crews attacking, the Wano samurai are currently here fighting an emperor's crew in a winning battle. The scabbards are strong enough to fight commanders and hold back Kaido for some time.
Tbh anything can happen if the plot/narrative say it can
While this is technically true, you have to consider how Oda is writing her story. If he intended for her to be a guardian like Pell, why would he waste most of her screentime focusing on her burning desire to leave Wano and go on adventures? Along with that, make her flat out say she wants to leave with Luffy. Oda isn't dumb. He knows how most readers will interpret all of this as her joining and he's gone that obvious route every time. The only exception you could argue is Vivi, who's still considered a SH regardless.

Most people arguing that Wano needs protection are referring to the WG and Blackbeard. Both are parties that the SHs will inevitably take down so Yamato would be protecting them at sea. If you're just talking about fodder pirate crews attacking, the Wano samurai are currently here fighting an emperor's crew in a winning battle. The scabbards are strong enough to fight commanders and hold back Kaido for some time.

While this is technically true, you have to consider how Oda is writing her story. If he intended for her to be a guardian like Pell, why would he waste most of her screentime focusing on her burning desire to leave Wano and go on adventures? Along with that, make her flat out say she wants to leave with Luffy. Oda isn't dumb. He knows how most readers will interpret all of this as her joining and he's gone that obvious route every time. The only exception you could argue is Vivi, who's still considered a SH regardless.
Im talking about the danger in general not limited to fodder pirate. Wano is a bigger fish and somewhat precious, even kaido and cp0 agree to that

Point no. 2. Because wano itself need to be freed not only from kaido. Wano need to open it's border regardless there is kaido or not

I was just pointing there is no such thing as impossible in one piece world. Im still considering the possibilty yamato joining that is why in my previous post I say it's 50/50 not 0/100. 10 years locked in her room, shirahoshi also say she want to walk with luffy sometime

This is where I draw the line. I'm losing credibility just by posting in the same thread as you. Carrot and Pedro are more special than Law? Come on man. I can't even bring myself to give your arguments legitimate responses anymore. Your theories are ridiculous. You have no evidence to back up your wild assumptions. Your blog is just more of the same. And every time someone makes an argument you can't counter you just deflect by calling them toxic or saying it's a bad faith argument.
This is not a theory, this is a fact. This is in the story. Weither you like or not. The evidences are IN .. THE .. STORY : 40 + panel of evidences that you keep ignoring for some non sence reason.

Carrot and Pedro acted as crewmate and this is the FIRST time this happened.

You can rage about it, say I'm wrong..or be angry.. those are fact in .. the ... story!

This level of ridiculousness truly cannot be genuine. I have to believe you are a troll in order to not lose faith in humanity, because the idea that someone with multiple college degrees can be this nonsensicle makes me sad and invalidates college as an institution.

I'm not going to respond to you anymore, but I will offer a bet as a going away present.

If Carrot joins and not Yamato, I will change my pfp to whatever you want, change my location to "Carrot4Nakama's bitch", and post 500 word essays here every day for a week about how you were the savior of the poor pitiful Yamao fans but we were blinded by bias and rejected our lord C4N.

If Yamato joins, you do the same for me, but your essays will be about how you were the biased one, your analysis skills are terrible, and Yamato fans were never arguing in bad faith, you were just too delusional to listen to them.

Sounds like a good deal since Yamato has a near 0% chance to join right?

Decline and we'll all know you're a fraud, because you constantly tell us we're scared of Carrot and you're confidant in your analysis. I'm willing to make the bet, are you?
Why so serious ?
Post automatically merged:

Imagine thinking Pedro and Carrot are more special than Vivi and Law. Wtf

@CarrotForNakama & @dizzy2341

You both are either 5000 IQ trolls, or you are so delusional, I dont have words for it. How can you ignore so much important things? Ignoring will not change the story though. Whats the point of ignoring so much?

Wether Yamato joins or not we dont know yet, but it looks really good for her.

But how can you ignore whole Wano and Onigashima? Calling Carrot a side character is generous at this point. Open your eyes and start reading the manga properly.

Grow up guys. Headcanon will not change Odas story
More special.. "IN THAT DOMAIN."

Have you ever seen Law and the other acting as crewmate ? No. So. yeah... Pedro and Carrot are more special in that domain. Period.

Im talking about the danger in general not limited to fodder pirate. Wano is a bigger fish and somewhat precious, even kaido and cp0 agree to that
So uh, what danger are you talking about if its not the WG or Blackbeard in particular? And how would said danger know the value of Wano that even Sengoku can't put his finger on completely? Just saying there could be something holds as much value as me saying there could not be something.
Point no. 2. Because wano itself need to be freed not only from kaido. Wano need to open it's border regardless there is kaido or not
There's no force stopping Momo from opening the borders after this war. All the citizens are in support of it thanks to Oden and CP0 would presumably be defeated or driven away. If your point here is that the WG would still pursue Wano, like I said, the SHs are going to inevitably defeat them. Yamato alone is not gonna make a difference if she stayed.
I was just pointing there is no such thing as impossible in one piece world. Im still considering the possibilty yamato joining that is why in my previous post I say it's 50/50 not 0/100. 10 years locked in her room, shirahoshi also say she want to walk with luffy sometime
Why not just discuss the reason its 50/50 to you? Leaving it at it not being impossible adds nothing to the conversation since that extends to any idea.

You know, you won't make your point by being toxic boy..

Listen to this very C.A.R.E.F.U.L.L.Y okay?

Nobody, and I mean that, litterally nada, ZERO, n.o.b.o.d.y .. is saying that Carrot and Pedro were temp strawhats.

What I'm sayin is temporary C.R.E.W.M.A.T.E, there is a difference. okay ? You good ?

Let me rephrase that:

A crew mate is like Jinbe on the ship going to marineford, it's someone who ACTS for the CREW. It's.. well.. a crewmate.. by shear definition. I don't see how this is so difficult to understand.. but damn.. I'm not riding with the sharpests here..

Please, for the love of Usopp.. Try to understand and stop putting word I don't say, in my mouth.

Jeesh..

:okay:
your definition (that you made up btw) does not differentiate pedro/carrot from momo/law at all. BOTH of these groups have acted for the crew...
allies are what you call those people who act for the crew...they are not crewmates in any way:kayneshrug:

your definition (that you made up btw) does not differentiate pedro/carrot from momo/law at all. BOTH of these groups have acted for the crew...
allies are what you call those people who act for the crew...they are not crewmates in any way:kayneshrug:
There is a difference between a crewmate and a simple ally. I did not create the definition of "crewmate" you can google it if you want.

Law, Momo and the other were Allies / Compagnion. They didn't participate to the life of the crew

Pedro and Carrot were crewmate. Because they participated to the life of the crew by being look out.

Those are facts. You can't "counter" them. This is not up for debate.

This is not a theory, this is a fact. This is in the story. Weither you like or not. The evidences are IN .. THE .. STORY : 40 + panel of evidences that you keep ignoring for some non sence reason.

Carrot and Pedro acted as crewmate and this is the FIRST time this happened.

You can rage about it, say I'm wrong..or be angry.. those are fact in .. the ... story!

Why so serious ?

More special.. "IN THAT DOMAIN."

Have you ever seen Law and the other acting as crewmate ? No. So. yeah... Pedro and Carrot are more special in that domain. Period.
So you refuse the bet and admit you're a fraud? Like I said, I'm only going to talk to you about the bet.

So you refuse the bet and admit you're a fraud? Like I said, I'm only going to talk to you about the bet.
I told you many time before. Yamato being a strawhat won't change a thing for me. I'm with the story first.. Same for Carrot. I don't need you to be my slave if I'm right.. I already know I am. You really have to listen.

So .. no.. I'm not a child. Bet with yourself if you want. Insult me if you want. I've nothing to gain with that.

So uh, what danger are you talking about if its not the WG or Blackbeard in particular? And how would said danger know the value of Wano that even Sengoku can't put his finger on completely? Just saying there could be something holds as much value as me saying there could not be something.

There's no force stopping Momo from opening the borders after this war. All the citizens are in support of it thanks to Oden and CP0 would presumably be defeated or driven away. If your point here is that the WG would still pursue Wano, like I said, the SHs are going to inevitably defeat them. Yamato alone is not gonna make a difference if she stayed.

Why not just discuss the reason its 50/50 to you? Leaving it at it not being impossible adds nothing to the conversation since that extends to any idea.
Idk who. Maybe cp0 and maybe someone that told kaido why wano is special. If there is no something in wano then why kaido said it is special? Why is it closed for 800 years? Why cp0 want to conquer it instead of giving good relationship to WG

I am not saying momo stopping from opening border. There's a lot more to cover before jumping to conclusion. Let's just go slow :pepecafe:. There are 2 poneglyph to read and 2 more from wano

Why im not discussing the 50/50 because I'm lazy lol

I told you many time before. Yamato being a strawhat won't change a thing for me. I'm with the story first.. Same for Carrot. I don't need you to be my slave if I'm right.. I already know I am. You really have to listen.

So .. no.. I'm not a child. Bet with yourself if you want. Insult me if you want. I've nothing to gain with that.
If you already know you're right then you have nothing to lose. Or are you less confident in your analysis than you claim?

There is a difference between a crewmate and a simple ally. I did not create the definition of "crewmate" you can google it if you want.

Law, Momo and the other were Allies / Compagnion. They didn't participate to the life of the crew

Pedro and Carrot were crewmate. Because they participated to the life of the crew by being look out.

Those are facts. You can't "counter" them. This is not up for debate.
thanks for proving my point..lol
googles definition, and yours are NOT the same...
like i said...you made it up:kayneshrug:

first you said the definition was simply "acting for the crew" now your CHANGING it to "participated to the life of the crew by being the lookout"
can we please just stick to ONE definition...:milaugh:or take your own advice and go to google...
either way...it doesnt matter because Law acted as a combatant for the strawhats fighting beside them. hell johnny and yosaku have acted as lookout, koby navigated for a time etc..
does the fact that kureha cured nami of her sickness make her the "acting-crewmember" as a doctor at that time?

and how does that even make her chances better than yamato's when most(if not all) the strawhats were never your made up term,"active-crewmate", before they joined either?

and you do know that contributing to the "life" of the crew does not only entail ship positions right?
(fyi im playing devils advocate your term is still made up)

thanks for proving my point..lol
googles definition, and yours are NOT the same...
like i said...you made it up:kayneshrug:

first you said the definition was simply "acting for the crew" now your CHANGING it to "participated to the life of the crew by being the lookout"
can we please just stick to ONE definition...:milaugh:or take your own advice and go to google...
either way...it doesnt matter because Law acted as a combatant for the strawhats fighting beside them. hell johnny and yosaku have acted as lookout, koby navigated for a time etc..
does the fact that kureha cured nami of her sickness make her the "acting-crewmember" as a doctor at that time?

and how does that even make her chances better than yamato's when most(if not all) the strawhats were never your made up term,"active-crewmate", before they joined either?

and you do know that contributing to the "life" of the crew does not only entail ship positions right?
(fyi im playing devils advocate your term is still made up)
The Office Thank You GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Idk who. Maybe cp0 and maybe someone that told kaido why wano is special. If there is no something in wano then why kaido said it is special? Why is it closed for 800 years? Why cp0 want to conquer it instead of giving good relationship to WG
I already explained the CP0 stuff in the post and accounted for the worst case. I also never said Wano isn't special. I'm asking who else would:
A) Know about what makes Wano special? Not something vague like the ghost that told Kaido
B) Be a danger to Wano that isn't the WG and Blackbeard?
I am not saying momo stopping from opening border. There's a lot more to cover before jumping to conclusion. Let's just go slow :pepecafe:. There are 2 poneglyph to read and 2 more from wano
No matter what the poneglyphs say, it's not gonna be something that prevents Yamato from going out to sea. Oda has never made someone give up their passion in favor of responsibility, duty or whatever that keeps them from it. After all, the story is about people overcoming what chains them from the freedom to do what they dream of and I hope we both agree on what Yamato's dream is.
Why im not discussing the 50/50 because I'm lazy lol
Atleast you're honest lol. I respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.