What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuistot

Of course, sure, I was quite disappointed but seriously? We got 5 chapters worth of incredible fight moments. I'm rather disappointed at Queen for his constant goofiness.
Seems to me like Oda is speedrunning this shit. Not that i expected much from this manga's sub par fights in the first place but he's somehow able to disappoint even more.

Okay lemme see if I can do that before plane takes off

Imu 100
Sun God Nika 100
Joy Boy 99
Ryuma 99
Rocks D Xebex 96
Gol D Roger 95
Prime WB 95
Dracula Mihawk 95
Red Hair Shanks 94
Prime Garp 94
Prime Sengoku 93
Prime Rayleigh 93
Akainu 92
Dragon 92
Blackbeard 91
Kaido 90
Aokiji 89
Kizaru 89
Prime Oden 88
Fujitora and Green Bull 86
Big Mom 85
Luffy 83
Zoro 83
Old Ray Old Garp 82
Beckman 82
King 79
Marco 76
Katakuri 75
Kidd and Law 75
Sanji 70

Something like this
I mostly agree, a very reasonable list.
Doenst sound like when you are hipping Zoro at all :cheers:

By the way where do you put shiryu? Cuz I dont see him on the list.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
As the legends said...so much kino :steef: the MC's strong but still acknowledge the sense of danger, fast-paced tactical stuff in the battle, and the art :steef: i hope it wont turn into solo leveling stuff where the MC defeat the enemy bosses while acting cool without any struggle lol
no way seems like his powers all got massive drawbacks

Do you realize your arguments literally make no fucking sense?
Sure, it's "my issue" again...

A swordsman using a scythe is going out of his way.
Eh, he took Killer's scythe and used it against him.
Should he have given it back to him instead?

He doesn't need to do that when he can easily use Shishi Sonson.
Zoro usually puts 2 of his weapons back and uses one sword. Should he drop his guard, throwing the scythe to use Shi Shi Son Son instead? I mean, he can do that but Killer would have stabbed through him again...

One clearly drew blood and knocked him down. The other didn't do shit.
Or it is because Onigiri hit an off guard King while King was much more prepared when Shi Shi Son Son hit him?

Also, Zoro was only shocked when he saw how King tanked Shi Shi Son Son, not when he tanked Onigiri. He even said "That was one of my strongest attacks".

C

Cuistot

As the legends said...so much kino :steef: the MC's strong but still acknowledge the sense of danger, fast-paced tactical stuff in the battle, and the art :steef: i hope it wont turn into solo leveling stuff where the MC defeat the enemy bosses while acting cool without any struggle lol
have you read the breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.