What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda sad how little excitement there is for the final fight, will Oda be able to bring 1033 and 1035 level of relevance to Luffy vs Kaido?

I remember 1033 fucking broke this forum, we had 1000+ pages of spoiler discussion here and so many YouTube videos
A Luffy chapter has to have lore to be interesting, Luffy on his own has been boring the fuck out people for years.

well then Yamato is more dangerous because she read Oden diary with much more information about the lost century,joy boy, One Piece.
Oden book has more information than Nico Robin and Yamato read it all.....nah make no sense.
Well the WG knows about Odens Book? Oden has everything on that Book? About 800 years ago? Ancient weapons? Races?

well then Yamato is more dangerous because she read Oden diary with much more information about the lost century,joy boy, One Piece.
Oden book has more information than Nico Robin and Yamato read it all.....nah make no sense.
The difference is Robin has been known for decades as an Ohara survivor and wanted while you can count in one hand how many people know about Oden's journal and Yamato.

I did but I am just noticing the lack of interest in general with Luffy vs Kaido. People don't seem as excited as they should be for what it is.

Like Luffy vs Doffy and Luffy vs Katakuri had some insane amount of buzz. I am really not seeing it here. Look at how dead spoiler chat is since summary came out.

And most of the pages on this chat are people fucking around and talking random shit.
It hasn't really started. Let it start.

Status
Not open for further replies.