What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm. It's weird as a fight against an emperor and the WSC should be the most hype thing ever.
I think it is because Luffy jump in power is too random. How tf dude is matching hybrid Kaido without G4? Even if Kaido is weakened, it's still wack
Kaido should be asswhopping Luffy.Oda ruined the tension in this raid,things are going to smoothily and easy for the alliance.Honestly,i just want Wano to be over so we can move on.The only thing good from Wano is the lore piece we got.

People already rating how Oda handled Kaido downfall a d the character isn't even defeated yet lol

and actually the character is still shrouded in so many mysteries

Why he came to Wano? how did he know that Wano is special? Why does he want to die? what's Yamato purpose in all of this? whats his relationship with Joy Boy?

this is the beginning for Kaido not the end , otherwise we wouldve already learned everything about him

I'm still waiting for her Kids to somehow show up in the raid.Straw hats have been gifted too many asspulls:Tama turning gifters into allys,Queen turning his subordinates into allies,BMP not showing up to fight,Kaido betraying Orochi...Oda basically killed all tension in the raid in a very artificial manner.
Queen literally hit himselfs with his own damn attack too:nicagesmile:

Can confirm. It's weird as a fight against an emperor and the WSC should be the most hype thing ever.
I think it is because Luffy jump in power is too random. How tf dude is matching hybrid Kaido without G4? Even if Kaido is weakened, it's still wack
Nah the issue of Luffy vs Kaido is the huge amounts of cut aways. We are barely staying in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.