What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's been OP though. Coming into this manga with different expectations seem weird

- Lucci and Cipher Pol couldn't kill anyone, not even Galley La or Franky Family.
- Enel, with his infinite electricity, killed no one lol
- Moria? Killed no one
- Doflamingo? Killed no one
- Big Mom? Got Pedro I guess but also Killed no one.

Law of the land with this series, and expecting it to play differently outside of maybe the final arc seems like a mistake
Complaining about this is dumb, this is true for every villain Luffy defeated and will be true until the end of the series.
Still sucks :kayneshrug:

This is a lie… when Kaido was fucked up by Kaido, all his men shouted “the invincible Kaido was cut!”… And Kaido himself when he was attacked by the scabbards he himself says “you can’t cut me”… you saying Kaido didn’t know swords could damage him?… then when he was fucked up he said “These scabbards, they have Oden’s Ryuo”

so I don’t know where you got this idea that Kaido some kind of Luffy type tank… no… Kaido is completely immune to all damage except internal damage and advanced armament
Or he just did not expect them to infuse their blades with CoA, what in the end is all they have really done and it was enough.
I had this discussion mutliple times already: At the end of their fight they attacked him with hardened blades, stuff that mutliple characters already showcased, which also happens to be the pinnacle of advCoA infused swordsmanship and coincidentally Zoro's main timeskip goal.
The scabbards were just using CoA on their blades, that "Oden ryou" stuff was just a callback as some kind of PTSD thing in order to further showcase the lasting impression Oden had on Kaido.
You cannot cut him with CoA less swords, but with CoA enhanced swords, whereas your haki probably has to be atleast in the, what we'd call, mid to high tier range or some.

Has he scared the toughest in the world yet?
A scar that stopped bothering Kaido approximately 3 minutes later.

Has he tanked the strongest attack in the world yet?
You mean getting 30 bones broken counts as tanking ?
If anything, it's enduring.

Has he beaten a guy with godly abilities yet, in 15 mins?
What feats are you talking about
Do you mean Kaido's subordinate, a guy that clearly knows, accepts and cherishes his superior as the stronger and dominant one in the relationship?

Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

Yes, and everyone hated Kishimoto for doing that after

But it doesn't change the fact that there was tension DURING the fight

So losing Ace is all we need for an entire series of over 1000 chapters?

Sorry, but losing one person against other people won't make me feel tension for Kaido after 500 chapters, and i never really cared about Ace's death because i didn't give a shit about Ace, i only cared about it because Luffy did

To me Whitebeard's death was so much better

Oda trying to fix his mistake of giving us a Ace flashback after Marineford was so weak too, and trying to replace Ace in the story with Sabo, with that shitty plot device of him "losing his memory", get the fuck out
I agree with you. Wano's tension has been shit so far but there's legit no important character which could die for Luffy, someone's worth equating people like Ace/Jiraiya. At least the scabbards could die, especially Kinemon but Oda had no balls to do so.

I don't really think Ace' flashback, as well as Sabo's existence, is truly that bad. This series is about inherited will. Kuina died but Zoro inherited her will, now it's Sabo who does that, although he has other goals than Ace. I can understand your take but seriously, this is still far better than the Wano plot.

Provide the panel where it says Enma increases the haki of the user again?
Zoro being surprised by the output of the cut after cutting more than he wanted (tree->cliff) should make that self evident. It's not the base haki, but the overdrafting and focusing of it. You can't cut Kaido without ryuo, and Zoro can't Kaido without unleashing Enma.

I'm sorry if i expected more from Luffy facing TWO YONKOS in the same arc

I'm sorry if i expected people that "send the HEADS OF YOUR LOVED ONES IN A BOX" if you cross them to be able to kill a single fodder in the arc

I'm sorry if i expected that THE WORLDS STRONGEST CREATURE should be able to fight better against a 19 year old who just unlocked Adv. CoC

I'm sorry guys

What's happening? Luffy fans getting cocky for the who knows which time, in the Kingdom of Hell which belongs to Zoro?
Wrong arc bois, you gotta wait for the next one.
Why you're antagonizing the MC anyway? Every arc is Luffy's arc bro, no matter what you do. Sure, Zoro shared a good potion of screentime too but this is all about Oden = Luffy parallels, as well as Luffy = Roger ones over again.

Mashima had good ideas but the implementation was mid-bad in the last Arc + Tournament Arc
I can't say this case I dropped FT at Tournament arc, ironically I loved it at first and that arc lead me to Rave Master, manga that became one of my most favorite manga of all time. So later when Fairy tail turned into trash, Rave Master was like breath of fresh air to me. Also everything there was done in right way, and even power ups had logical sence, nothing looked like out of storyline bullshit, like in this chapter Luffy's power look like. Also I loved there characters death, even those that I don't excpect to die, which let me feeling characters and feel danger, feel tense. Case I didn't know if character will survive or not. There was ton of things that made Rave Master my favorite manga, and compared now to One Piece as whole I could say Rave Master easily beats One Piss.

I wouldn't be that Surprised if Roger and Garp had far superior CoC than Whitebeard/Shiki/Kaido/BM/Sengoku because of their personalities
Those Nen enhancement kinda guys lmao
Nah, that's imo too much, far superior would prolly make them far superior overall aswell, which I don't see happening. And Primebeard for me is definitely at the top aswell. I can see them as trio standing on top though, cause they definitely have that extra hype for sure

Villains die in Naruto (and sometimes even the good guys.
Villains die in bleach (and maybe sometimes even the good guys).

1036 chapters and I can count on 2 hands the amount of people that were relevant to the story that died.
Oda needs to start letting characters die or make the BB pirates the MCs and let Zoro join them :kayneshrug:

Reread that sequence, Luffy was not on guard and was told by Zoro to get serious.
1010 he performs several speedster actions in the time it takes Kaido to react.

You think King is stronger than current Luffy, your opinion is invalid.
Not on guard? He punched Kaido at his face and said he would beat 2 Yonkos. If he is not on guard that is his stupidity only. How the hell you Luffytards think Luffy not being on guard in a fight that he begin is a plausible excuse? Plus Luffy has FS which he used before getting hit just like the first time at begin of Wano.

I agree that 1010 he got faster by plot armor. But until he unleash his ACoC he was way slower than Kaido.

Never said King was stronger than Luffy. Just said King has better chances of winning because Luffy would take a lot to understand his ability and King is a bad matchup for him because of his blades. Is hard to measure but Zoro blitzed Kaido and Flames Off King is as fast as Zoro so I could argue that King being faster than Kaido is also faster than base Luffy(not snakeman) another advantage for King. Luffy only has superior AP with ACoC and ACoA. His durability is worse, speed out of G4 Snakeman worse and inteligence worse.

I can't say this case I dropped FT at Tournament arc, ironically I loved it at first and that arc lead me to Rave Master, manga that became one of my most favorite manga of all time. So later when Fairy tail turned into trash, Rave Master was like breath of fresh air to me. Also everything there was done in right way, and even power ups had logical sence, nothing looked like out of storyline bullshit, like in this chapter Luffy's power look like. Also I loved there characters death, even those that I don't ecpect to die, which let me feeling characters and feel danger. Case I didn't know if character will survive or not. There was ton of things that made Rave Master my favorite manga, and compared now to One Piece as whole I could say Rave Master easily beats One Piss.
I can sign that bro
I absolutely loved Rave Master

Villains die in Naruto (and sometimes even the good guys.
Villains die in bleach (and maybe sometimes even the good guys).

1036 chapters and I can count on 2 hands the amount of people that were relevant to the story that died.
Oda needs to start letting characters die or make the BB pirates the MCs and let Zoro join them :kayneshrug:
He's explained why he doesn't kill villains

Status
Not open for further replies.