What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The viz says slasher

Slasher doesn't mean he didn't kill him

Loads of seriel Killer's are called slashers.

Toei themselves used killer there and I think they know Japanese better than you.

Magistrate is dead
Yes it doesn't mean that, but it doesn't mean he did either, and can't be used as the primary proof that current Zoro is a murderer, when he hasn't killed any named characters since well before the pre-ts. Why isn't king dead? Why isn't killer dead or even seriously wounded? Why isn't pica dead? Why isn't Kaku dead? Why isn't mr 1 dead?

Toei do the animation not the translation afaik? What episode are you talking about?
Of course they know Japanese far better than me, doesn't mean their translations are 100% accurate when scrutinized, actual translators disagree with all sorts of areas in all sorts of translations, it is an art not a science. I know Japanese better than you, does that mean you can't look up words and be right in cases where I am mistaken?

magistrate is not confirmed dead, and if he is later, he could have been killed by the establishment themselves to frame Zoro, or to punish him for his extracurricular activities... Even the giant white boar wasn't killed off by Oda, don't get excited.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes it doesn't mean that, but it doesn't mean he did either, and can't be used as the primary proof that current Zoro is a murderer, when he hasn't killed any named characters since well before the pre-ts. Why isn't king dead? Why isn't killer dead or even seriously wounded? Why isn't pica dead? Why isn't Kaku dead? Why isn't mr 1 dead?

Toei do the animation not the translation afaik? What episode are you talking about?
Of course they know Japanese far better than me, doesn't mean their translations are 100% accurate when scrutinized, actual translators disagree with all sorts of areas in all sorts of translations, it is an art not a science. I know Japanese better than you, does that mean you can't look up words and be right in cases where I am mistaken?

magistrate is not confirmed dead, and if he is later, he could have been killed by the establishment themselves to frame Zoro, or to punish him for his extracurricular activities... Even the giant white boar wasn't killed off by Oda, don't get excited.
A load of cope.
Zoro kills. Cry
Kaidos head coming off clean

Tell that to Akainu going to Sleep after WB put him on his place.
If he went to sleep he would've died as the sea was below him and the fall takes approximately 3 seconds.

WB after putting his life in those two shamelessly done sneak attacks couldn't even break Akainu's rips while Akainu turned him into a dead man walking with a single casual punch
:milaugh:

Using a dictionary to find the second definition of an English word used in a translation
Having such poor reading comprehension that he ignores the part referencing that it is to do with the film genre itself and still allowing for assault rather than murder.
Really got me there boy.:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

A load of cope.
Zoro kills. Cry
Kaidos head coming off clean
Cope more, too sad.

Boundman failed twice vs Kaido
Oda won't have it beat Kaido

Oda always use another gear to make luffy win
Boundman failed where snakeman did well vs Kata
Boundman failed but tankman beat Cracker
G2/g3 failed but boundman beat Doffy

There's a new Gear coming

Btw to answer Sanjikun excessive attempt to wank boundman and doffy :
Jet culverin + yamato attack >> boundman KG
Agreed, it'll be a substantial upgrade. I'm sure we'll see him use the forms in a chapter, then he teases us a new form

You know the chapter is bad when you have leakers statement to defend it.

Luffy takes fully the biggest hit Kaido ever landed and somehow he had no drawback from it aside from some little bleeding and statement that hurt him.

Then we have Luffy saying "If you lose to me". Not even Luffy believes 100% on himself.

Then we have Luffy vs Kaido headbutt clash clearly statement that Kaido's haki is greater so he 100% will win.

We also have Kaido vs Luffy "gattling" clash where it seems Luffy is using ACoC but Kaido's not since we can se Kaido's weapon hitting Luffy but we can't see Luffy's punches hitting Kaido.

What about that g3 kick Luffy landed on Kaido that literally disappeared his foot?
Post automatically merged:

Unpopular opinion: Snakeman vs Katakuri chapter is still the best post ts fight chapter.

That was Oda's A game
Zoro vs King way better

If he went to sleep he would've died as the sea was below him and the fall takes approximately 3 seconds.

WB after putting his life in those two shamelessly done sneak attacks couldn't even break Akainu's rips while Akainu turned him into a dead man walking with a single casual punch
:milaugh:
Angry whitebeard was playing with him like baskeball and
The sneak attack..... it was started by akainu at the start of war:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.