General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

Yup. My serious argument Is that WG Is the last enemy and there's a F*cking swordsman among Gorosei.
Zoro will find out a swordsman stronger than Mihawk, the Gorosei, and will defeat him confirming he's the strongest swordsman in the world.
That's what I genuely believe.
Mihawk being known as the strongest doesn't mean he Is It the Gorosei never came out searching for the title.
The world's a huge Place and Mihawk's title got already discussed in Zoro's novels and Shanks wasn't taken in consideration just because according to marine didn't show that much swordplay..
Lmao
You can believe what you want, but at the end of the day its just baseless fanfiction

Dont know why novels would be relevant either, just like other manga series

Mihawk gets passive feats just from the achievements of Zoro
not really.

zoro now being able to use coc coating doesnt mean mihawk can do it. its very likely, but it doesnt necessarily follow. what follows is that zoros coc coating wont be good enough to beat mihawk yet. And whether thats the case because mihawk has coc coating himself or something else thats compensating for it, we dont really know.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
not really.

zoro now being able to use coc coating doesnt mean mihawk can do it. its very likely, but it doesnt necessarily follow. what follows is that zoros coc coating wont be good enough to beat mihawk yet. And whether thats the case because mihawk has coc coating himself or something else thats compensating for it, we dont really know.
Oda confirmed that becoming the WSS makes you a king.
Mihawk has advcoc in my mind i have no doubt about it.

not really.

Nah I'm saying that whatever Zoro achieves, Mihawk will always be above it until he gets defeated by him.

not really.

Agree with you here.
Nah I'm saying that whatever Zoro achieves, Mihawk will always be above it until he gets defeated by him.
Yeah, Mihawk can defeat a YC1 like King, so?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has no feats either and yet you wank him
I don't wank him.
I put him close to Zoro just like manga suggests. But well, this thread isn't related to Sanji.