Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky's motorbike >>>>> 9 scabbards swords. :goyea:

Reminder that Kaido still got pierced by this:

Well if you have special kind of haki Oden knew it's no surprising.

Oda is not revealing exactly what type of haki mastery is.
Post automatically merged:

no cuz to teleport he has to put his fingers in teleport position
if he's tired or hurt it will take more effort/time to do so
giving doflamingo more time to react
all day was hyperbole, i myself did not know
20-30 min sounds more realistic so let's go with that lmfao
20-30 min is probably also how long it took for law and kid to beat mom :luffydab:
:gokulaugh:

am I the only one who understood from the first appearance that Yamato is a girl who calls herself a man because she wants to be Kozuki Oden who was a man?
No she's a girl/women. Naming herself after the hero she looks up to doesn't change that. This acceptance of gender dysphoria as a normality is just some western nonsense

zoro fought on the rooftop, Oda literally had him fighting on a different level
Oda kept portraying them as characters of the same level, it was rubbed in our face, the whole spiel of the wings, the stars of the show, them getting similar power-ups to defeat King/Queen (also portrayed at the same level). The roof was just to promote chapter 1000, so much so that Oda kept the standard of captains vs emperors while Zoro went to face an extremely inferior commander and it was still an extremely difficult fight.

It's thanks to sporty dudes like you that I still browse in this forum

Could that person be... Kidd himself?
Or Killer?
:catpole:

I'm neutral on the ZKK matter
Both sides better wait and see how this meeting with the Grim Reaper developes
Lol I just think that it's considering Shanks and Blackbeard are lasting much longer in this story than Linlin/Kaido, that is completely reasonable to think any one of them could have harmed him (I think it was actually Shanks) during the timeskip. Not an insult to Kid at all.

It actually is one of the main reasons i think Shanks is not as good as people think. Kid, while clearly selfish, is obviously a good pirate in terms of maintaining his honor (hates Apo for betraying him) and respect (for Killer's laugh). Destructive, but inherently good based on his actions in Udon and how Killer and him interact.

For Shanks to not see this and totally mutilate him (as a crew or himself, whatever) seems VERY out of character, unless it's not actually out of character.

I'm curious as to what happens after Wano ends, because Kid intended to go after Shanks again before Apoo betrayed them all. Clearly there is some vendetta going on, and I hope Kid elaborates on it or hypes of Shanks in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.