Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
"Them" is sometimes used as a singular pronoun in case someone is being addressed in a gender neutral fashion.
Not in this case. Joyboy is a male evident from historic records and oden clearly states that he will enter new world after 20 years.

But he used them for defeating kaido and not'him' indicating him and his allies just like roger and his crew..

Big Mom eating Mother Carmel and her orphanage friends > Oden's "let's endure the 5 years rainy days!! There will automatically be rainbow after rainy days as long as I don't stop naked dancing!!"

Orochi: I became Shogun to destroy Wano! For vengeance! But Kaido and me are building a ship atm, so we will leave Wano in 5 years if you perform naked dancing during the 5 years
Oden: *believe*

5 years later after being tricked by false promise, and being tricked again by fake hostage
Kaido: If you can endure 1 hour of boiling oil, the survivors will be freed
Oden: Promise?
Kaido: Yes!
Oden: *believe again*

Lolden being Lolden

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Not in this case. Joyboy is a male evident from historic records and oden clearly states that he will enter new world after 20 years.

But he used them for defeating kaido and not'him' indicating him and his allies just like roger and his crew..
I'm just saying, it sometimes can be. And this is just one translation. The entire meaning behind Oden's last words could've been singular in nature.

OP women are useless. His wife is a timetraveller and all she can is cook and clean.
Careful with how you address cooking. Some take it very seriously.

Okiku wore the demon mask in Udon and samurai costume on the way to Onigashima. Iirc she said about old days when wearing them

Yet in the flashback she never wore any of them
She time travelled too, so no excuse of "she wore it some moments after flashback but before current storyline"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm just saying, it sometimes can be. And this is just one translation. The entire meaning behind Oden's last words could've been singular in nature.

Careful with how you address cooking. Some take it very seriously.
Yup it can be but so far the many hints pointed to team work against Kaido.

Official translation would make it clear.

J

Jo_Ndule

when you say the 5 year plot is a mess, people come Calling you names

how did we go from laido was after oden for intels to kaido being in wano for weapons only,,,
kaido coming 20 years ago to kaido being there 26:7 years ago already

etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.