Break Week Luffy vs Akainu makes no sense

Am I the only want who don't want Imu to be a powerful ommipotent being like Kaguya in Naruto and Ywach in Bleach and is content with Luffy's final last 2 villians Blackbeard and Akainu? If anything I would want Shanks to be that role but i don't hold my expectation high :kuzanshut:
Luffy already is the chosen one like Naruto/ichigo , get ready for it :myman:

Besides OP needs someone who represents the evil of void century and grander OP story and so on and BB can't do that so imu makes sense

Am I the only want who don't want Imu to be a powerful ommipotent being like Kaguya in Naruto and Ywach in Bleach and is content with Luffy's final last 2 villians Blackbeard and Akainu? If anything I would want Shanks to be that role but i don't hold my expectation high :kuzanshut:
There must be someone who is the enemy of the d tribe..She is definitely the strongest person we have ever seen...Luffy has to go beyond Roger..With the defeat of Bb, Luffy repeats only Roger's achievement

So you think Akainu is Roger/Primebeard/EOS Teach level? :saden:
Teach along with his whole crew ran off when he saw only Akainu onboard, at the same time Teach was a Devil Fruit hunter, he had every reason to beat Akainu and take his DF which is strongest offensive in OP verse, but he chose to flee :goyea:
you people have no single proof of Akainu being weaker and yet you always downplay him because he is newer/younger generation

Nah old sick dying WB who was 1/4th the man he was and he shamed akainu
Literally pull that out of your ass
Oda calls him the WSP in every Marineford volume
Sengoku said he stood at the top of all pirates even after he died
Doflamingo affirms that no one could take the throne while he was alive because he was guarding it

Even Kaido's own associate doesn't believe Kaido could've taken on WB how shameful ...

Doflamingo affirms that no one could take the throne while he was alive because he was guarding it

Even Kaido's own associate doesn't believe Kaido could've taken on WB how shameful ...
WB to croc -- I can't remain the strongest always

Marco -- His condition is deteriorating but I am talking out of my ass lol

You forget to mention sengoku say the strongest man/pirate is attack now after seeing Whitebeard got slabbed by Squard. So much so called nerf Whitebeard when sengoku literally state the strongest man is attacking. So MF Whitebeard >. Kaido.

There is no debate . Beside Marco can hurt kaido as 9 samurai did it. Same Marco and vista sneak attack akainu and it fail to damage him or make him bleed. Unless yonko fans think kinemon AP > marco AP.
That is even higher than king durability. Same Marco made king bleed with his knee attack.

Luffy will pull gear fourth advanced coc and coa combined with lot of punches to face akainu. Fight will last like 5 chapter or more. And give luffy high difficulty fight .
Akainu is too angry to use future sight . Literally broly character like. Volcano symbol explode in anger.

Ironic kaido dodges sometimes which luffy mock him for being afraid of taking damage or get hurt.
‘’Akainu has no dodges scene in MF. He just take tank and take hits.

You forget to mention sengoku say the strongest man/pirate is attack now after seeing Whitebeard got slabbed by Squard. So much so called nerf Whitebeard when sengoku literally state the strongest man is attacking. So MF Whitebeard >. Kaido.

There is no debate . Beside Marco can hurt kaido as 9 samurai did it. Same Marco and vista sneak attack akainu and it fail to damage him or make him bleed. Unless yonko fans think kinemon AP > marco AP.
That is even higher than king durability. Same Marco made king bleed with his knee attack.

Luffy will pull gear fourth advanced coc and coa combined with lot of punches to face akainu. Fight will last like 5 chapter or more. And give luffy high difficulty fight .
Akainu is too angry to use future sight . Literally broly character like. Volcano symbol explode in anger.

Ironic kaido dodges sometimes which luffy mock him for being afraid of taking damage or get hurt.
‘’Akainu has no dodges scene in MF. He just take tank and take hits.
You remind me a lot of @GreenEggsAHam ; similar style of debating ; are you brothers lol